Falling in love with a sex worker?

Jasmines & Wellness

Gold Member
Hi All,

I just want to raise the question, can someone really fall in love with a sex worker? (Please don't take offence by the comment, just read on.)

I guess there are 2 questions. 1. Is it really love or just the fact you have found some one that is good to be with and have sex with because they have experience pampering, which we all need.
and 2. the original question "Can you fall in love with a sex worker?"

I have known people that have claimed to do so, but I thought I would ask this forum about your job causing problems with your relationships. I also read Biancas post that she fell for a customer but now misses the sex and wants to get back in to it. (Please dont take offence Bianca, I have read and understand your love and your needs and this is no way pointed at you, I am just trying to understand, I have a friend that is a sex worker she says if she gets into a relationship she will give up working) .

Please everyone dont get me wrong, that I think you might be different to any other girl, but you do have a job that is also a critical part of a relationship. I know you look for love the same way I do.. But does your job change your perception at all? is what I am trying to understand. I guess you guys understand a lot more than the average person.

I hope I have explain my question clearly, but like a typical man I probably put my foot in it, talking about a private thing that likes to be kept separate... Maybe this is the answer but will it work?

Thank you
Hugh
Hugh
Yes I was married to one before and she worked for 12 years before she gave it up she has passed on and am happily engaged to one at the present moment she still works we are very happy

D

Deleted member 49173

Hugh
Yes I was married to one before and she worked for 12 years before she gave it up she has passed on and am happily engaged to one at the present moment she still works we are very happy
I assume it's a matter of separating the actions of the body from the feelings of the mind ??
Or, what's your view murat ?

garth1

Gold Member
Yes can be tricky , personally i found there is never any trust me thinking they are still working/ they thinking you are seeing other w/l

D

DeletedUser

Guess the real question is, you can fall in love with anyone in the right moment.
Been pampered and lust generally would be the essence of what one would think is love!
I couldn’t do it, as the constant thought she’s having sex with another guy would get to me!
Trust me there’s been a lot of girls I’ve seen in the past at AMPs and thought there’d be something past the shop visit.. I just don’t know.

Rodo

Jus lookin
Gold Member
Guess the real question is, you can fall in love with anyone in the right moment.
Been pampered and lust generally would be the essence of what one would think is love!
I couldn’t do it, as the constant thought she’s having sex with another guy would get to me!
Trust me there’s been a lot of girls I’ve seen in the past at AMPs and thought there’d be something past the shop visit.. I just don’t know.
Take it from me, she'll break your heart!

Bigdy

Gold Member
Unless there is connection in another couple of aspects besides sex better keep things professionally.
Most people cannot handle the fact of not being the only one. That job is one that carries a heavy emotional burden and lastly, most men cannot match the top dollar income a WL can reach.