Ever wanted to scream or fight the boss???

T

Tania Admin

The boss,,wanted too,,definitely ,,,done so,,,,no. I never do that to anyone. Employees,,yes,,,done so,,,no. I don't treat people like that. Apparently i put on my mum voice when I'm frustrated.

Well except Arial and Pissy Chris (I yelled at them)But was at the same time and both were being absolutely ridiculous and if you ever met them,,let alone together,,,you would understand completely 😂🤣

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
The Peter Principle still holds true - people are promoted to their highest level of incompetence.

So many of us work for peasants and bogans. Always be nice to your colleagues and subordinates especially if you ask them to make or go buy your coffee. I know MANY people who've spat into the coffee before delivering it with a smile. Another trend, though I've never known someone to do it, have heard about these days is to stick your finger up your arse and then stir the coffee it and deliver with the same sweet smile.

If you're a boss, think about it next time you behave like an arsehole. :D Or make your own f u cking coffee!

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

The Peter Principle still holds true - people are promoted to their highest level of incompetence.

So many of us work for peasants and bogans. Always be nice to your colleagues and subordinates especially if you ask them to make or go buy your coffee. I know MANY people who've spat into the coffee before delivering it with a smile. Another trend, though I've never known someone to do it, have heard about these days is to stick your finger up your arse and then stir the coffee it and deliver with the same sweet smile.

If you're a boss, think about it next time you behave like an arsehole. :D Or make your own f u cking coffee!
Omg! That's absolutely disgusting 🤮🤢

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
I work in an industrial bakery. My "team manager' is a loud, foulmouthed man, easily the most highly-strung person I have ever met.
It beggars belief how he could have got promoted to middle management with this personality.

Yes, we have had many run ins and I swear I once grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him back around to face me. My blood boiled that afternoon.

Yes. It's the Peter Principle.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Well my boss overheard my conversation in the cb with a college was none to my surprise I was laid off be carefully what you say in cb radio

So I guess it was over and out for you then.... Thats a big ten four there buddy!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
People been dismissed today is very common.
You are judged on your behavior at work, daily.
Never forget, you been watched while you are at work.
Never assumed you are supported, never let your guard down.

Last edited:
X

Xavier Jung

Never assumed you are supported, never let your guard down.

Sage advice Mr Pirate. I used to work in a place where phone calls were recorded and walking next door to the next office ordinary conversation could be recorded as well. My workmates and I would generally supply disinformation.

Thank god I am retired.