Electro Play

B

BigMike

This has always been a subject that has interested me. I see the dominion has a special on it on black friday. It is ashame getting to the club is too much of a hassle for me. Will have to hear the updates. It would be good if you could hire a machine and try some things out...I am guessing that is not a done thing.

Well I hope the night goes well !!

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

Mike if you send a pm to master wizard, he might let you come to LT's for a quick demo or show. try, I know you can spare a few minutes during your day..lol

V

Vyxxxn

That's just wat I PM'd him lol...gr8 minds as they say...even those that are tired ;)

M

MASTER WIZARD

Electro-play!

Greetings All,
Mike, All My toys are stored at Langtrees Burswood and I'm there almost every afternoon/Evening, if you can call by there I'd be happy to show you My toys.

B

BigMike

Master,

Thank you kindly for the offer. I may well take you up on the opportunity to have a look your assortment. I actually do know quite a bit about the equipment as I tend to research any subject that interest me.

Electro play has been on my to do list for a while just out of curiosity. Doesnt mean i have to do it today just it is on the list. So often people will have too many things on the no way list. I think it is important that we all explore all our options. Modern society seems intent on deciding too mant things for us based on overtly victorian ideals. I have said before we all need open minds.

Cheers

BigM