• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Electro Play

B

BigMike

This has always been a subject that has interested me. I see the dominion has a special on it on black friday. It is ashame getting to the club is too much of a hassle for me. Will have to hear the updates. It would be good if you could hire a machine and try some things out...I am guessing that is not a done thing.

Well I hope the night goes well !!

BigM

M

Mary Anne PA

Mike if you send a pm to master wizard, he might let you come to LT's for a quick demo or show. try, I know you can spare a few minutes during your day..lol

V

Vyxxxn

That's just wat I PM'd him lol...gr8 minds as they say...even those that are tired ;)

M

MASTER WIZARD

Electro-play!

Greetings All,
Mike, All My toys are stored at Langtrees Burswood and I'm there almost every afternoon/Evening, if you can call by there I'd be happy to show you My toys.

B

BigMike

Master,

Thank you kindly for the offer. I may well take you up on the opportunity to have a look your assortment. I actually do know quite a bit about the equipment as I tend to research any subject that interest me.

Electro play has been on my to do list for a while just out of curiosity. Doesnt mean i have to do it today just it is on the list. So often people will have too many things on the no way list. I think it is important that we all explore all our options. Modern society seems intent on deciding too mant things for us based on overtly victorian ideals. I have said before we all need open minds.

Cheers

BigM