Do Working Ladies despise their clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I don't think that's typical, at least not in my experience. Woman C was spouting radfem dogma, like she'd been indoctrinated by the Sisterhood after she left the industry to be their walking talking anti-prostitution ex-prostitute. We saw and heard something very similar a few months ago on that appallingly biased Lateline episode.

I have definitely met WLs who have not had their heart in it or were just too blasé about the booking or lost what little spark they displayed after the fee was paid. Naturally, I never return for a second helping of such service.

As for the women I do see repeatedly, I don't think any of them despise me, not unless they're bloody good actresses. I'm under no illusions that they are madly in love with me but nor do I believe they hate me (at least I hope not). I also don't think any of them wanted to be sex workers when they grew up, but now that that's what they are doing, all seem quite comfortable with it because it suits their present circumstances (e.g. good money for relatively little part-time effort for one who is a student, another who is a part-time office worker, etc.).

Importantly, they all do have a choice, none of them were forced into this line of work. One ML even said to me she tried going back to a normal job for a few months but hated it, so she came back to the parlour where she makes more cash, works fewer hours and has more fun. It's worth noting that those Cosmo interviews were with US sex workers, who operate under little or no legal protection (as Women A and B indicated). Thankfully, it's not as bad here... for now.

Great reply Your XLNC. Thank you.
I must agree with your observations. I have seen ladies who are obviously there for the money. Those who are all smiles and eyes until money changes hands, then the cold sets in. The term "starfish" comes readily to mind and you feel that it is a "Get in - Get off - Get out" scenario.

On the other hand, I have met ladies who I am totally convinced have been pleased to see me. I am clean. I am considerate and respectful. I may not be pretty, or buff, or well endowed, but I am pretty sure that my presence may be preferred over some clients I have run into. However, that is just my opinion.

I recently met a certain angel who has me totally convinced she enjoys our times together. I am with you in that I know it will not go further than what it is and that is the way it should be. I am married and will stay that way, anyway. Her circumstances are her own.

My original question was not necessarily a claim that all working ladies hate us, but rather to discuss the possibility of the Woman C scenario being true for some. The next questions to consider would be "Who's fault is it" and "What can we do about it"?

AxeMan

Diamond Member
So many aspects. So many clients. So many working ladies.
This probably hits the nail on the head. There's too many variables for a one size fits all answer.

I am always respectful, clean and good natured when I visit a lady. So hopefully this appeals.

But at the same time I wear my ring and don't hide my marital status. If it comes up I will talk about my wife. But I never badmouth her in a booking. Maybe this doesn't appeal to some WLs. I don't know so hence my query.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I like the point that Dallas made. Everyone is doing their best or at least what they can according to their experience of the world and what resources they have at the time.

So WLs will go through some shitty times and mistreat men without men knowing what is really going on in her world.

And balance is often achieved through hard lessons after some desperate times. Or inspiration....... But desperation is more popular and not by choice.

So if humans extended concern for others (for their own sake) more often...........we would all have a better experience of each other.

Just my beliefs..............

Good thread Lord Spikey....

Buk

Diamond Member
Yes, Asian_Lover. This is why I posed the question in the first place.
Sex work is unique. It has no simile. Therefore, it has its own set of conditions and creates its own environment and mindsets. It is this that I am proposing as a discussion topic. I am not interested in other industries or how the local checkout chick feels, or the guy who serves at McDonalds.

AxeMan, you bring up a good point. Do working ladies have more respect for single guys? Do they see married clients as typical of the cheating bastard that did them wrong in the first place? Or is it that they understand why a married man would seek out affection from a working lady and fail to understand why a single guy would?

So many aspects. So many clients. So many working ladies.
I can only speak on behalf of one W/L and she has said, as in my case, she understands why her married customers see her (stating she doesn't understand why western women in theses cases don't look after their man) and holds no contempt, disgust or dislike for her married customers. She doesn't care why single guys would wish to visit W/L other than to be satisfied. So she doesn't differentiate between single, married, young or mature (I hate the word 'old') gentlemen. However, she is adamant that, irrespective of age, she doesn't like cheap (I guess those who want everything for near to nothing....and I'm not implying there are those on this forum) customers and won't "do" rude and disrespectful guys, no matter what they want to pay. I'm sure she's not the 'Lone Ranger' I'm that respect. I'd be interested to hear from those W/Ls who vehemently despise married men visiting premises of W/Ls and why.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
I can only speak on behalf of one W/L and she has said, as in my case, she understands why her married customers see her (stating she doesn't understand why western women in theses cases don't look after their man) and holds no contempt, disgust or dislike for her married customers. She doesn't care why single guys would wish to visit W/L other than to be satisfied. So she doesn't differentiate between single, married, young or mature (I hate the word 'old') gentlemen. However, she is adamant that, irrespective of age, she doesn't like cheap (I guess those who want everything for near to nothing....and I'm not implying there are those on this forum) customers and won't "do" rude and disrespectful guys, no matter what they want to pay. I'm sure she's not the 'Lone Ranger' I'm that respect. I'd be interested to hear from those W/Ls who vehemently despise married men visiting premises of W/Ls and why.

That is an excellent response, Buk and thank you for it.
That has also been my experience in general and as such, I try to be as genuine as possible, if a little nervous.

It would be great to hear from some of the working ladies on the forum as to their view, particularly on the married/single question. I am guessing that no working lady is going to admit she has anything but nice thoughts about us, so perhaps they will be more willing to comment on this latest aspect.

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
I believe it should make no difference whether a client is married or single, just like their age doesn't matter. Everyone has their own reasons for seeing a w/l or m/l. It is not for anyone to judge, just as it is not for anyone to judge a woman for working in the industry.

I was horrified to once hear that an ex-colleague openly passed judgement on a man for coming to see her when he was married, to his face.

I think my personal favourite type of client is a middle aged married man who is seeking some closeness, intimacy, even the feeling of temporary love. It is not for me to judge their personal situation.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Re: married vs single, I think some ladies possibly feel more comfortable getting closer to a singleton like me than someone's husband. OTOH, more than one WL has commented she was certain that if it weren't for women in her business, many more marriages would have failed by now.

Similarly, if they were married themselves, they would much prefer their husbands to see a WL than have an affair -- of course, that's a hypothetical so who knows what their reaction would be in reality.

Reactions: Buk

Buk

Diamond Member
I believe it should make no difference whether a client is married or single, just like their age doesn't matter. Everyone has their own reasons for seeing a w/l or m/l. It is not for anyone to judge, just as it is not for anyone to judge a woman for working in the industry.

I was horrified to once hear that an ex-colleague openly passed judgement on a man for coming to see her when he was married, to his face.

I think my personal favourite type of client is a middle aged married man who is seeking some closeness, intimacy, even the feeling of temporary love. It is not for me to judge their personal situation.
Jaz your last paragraph, in my humble opinion, is brilliant and could have been written for me, as it succinctly sums up my reason for seeing one W/L in particular. Thank you.

Reactions: Jaz

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Jaz your last paragraph, in my humble opinion, is brilliant and could have been written for me, as it succinctly sums up my reason for seeing one W/L in particular. Thank you.

Nah, Buk. It was written for me, lol.
Actually, I believe there are a lot of lonely married men out here.
All I can say is thank you, ladies. You are saving our lives and possibly our marriages.

Buk

Diamond Member
Re: married vs single, I think some ladies possibly feel more comfortable getting closer to a singleton like me than someone's husband. OTOH, more than one WL has commented she was certain that if it weren't for women in her business, many more marriages would have failed by now.

Similarly, if they were married themselves, they would much prefer their husbands to see a WL than have an affair -- of course, that's a hypothetical so who knows what their reaction would be in reality.
Yes XLNC your W/Ls are correct as far as I'm concerned. My marriage is hanging on by a thread, 'saved' because of a W/L. Now whether that is a marriage worth saving is another topic altogether and one I'm still grappling with.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Getting a bit OT but do most married guys punt because they don't get it at home?

I get as much as I'd like at home. That is, I don't feel like any more at home but I feel like more elsewhere. I punt because I enjoy the thrill of new and different ladies.

Last edited:

Buk

Diamond Member
Getting a bit OT but do most married guys punt because they don't get it at home?

I get as much as ideal like at home. That is, I don't feel like any more at home but I feel like more elsewhere. I punt because I enjoy the thrill of new and different ladies.
I originally punted because I was getting stuff all at home and when I did I was doing all the work in bed, so to speak, to please her and getting no reciprocal response, even after talking (begging?) to her. So I took the plunge with the guidance of a punting friend and enjoyed the fruits of sex with a few different ladies, but now basically/almost visit one W/L. Now some punters may think that this would be like being married but let me assure you, NO! NO! NO! This lady has fulfilled all my sexual fantasies bar one, which I accept, and continues to provide what Jaz said in her post as well as unbelievable extras. Hell, why didn't I marry a woman like that!!

MikeB

Legend Member
A kind of adjunct query to this is: what do WLs think of their married clients?

Is a married guy viewed worse than a normal guy all other things being equal?

Is a polite, respectful and well mannered married guy still worse than a rude, ill mannered single guy?

Interested in WLs' thoughts on this one...
Perhaps it depends on whether the W/L is also married or in a serious relationship?

Hard to be judgmental in that situation - either party. The old do unto others etc.

honestman

Gold Member
From my case and experience - it all comes down to one thing - preferences. Everybody has one.

If you have been rejected by W/Ls rudely simply because of your race/ethnicity/background - then you know how that feels. I've been there even though I am open, and generally humble and accommodating.

If you have been in a "tricked" situation where she turns to a starfish all of a sudden - then you know how that feels. Again - I've been there - with both asian as well as caucasian W/Ls; maybe because I was seemingly "gullible" and "naive" than most punters. Whatever the case - she's taken that opportunity for her own advantage without my approval.

Having said that - I can answer two questions:

1. Do I despise W/Ls for what they think of me in return (the above)?
    No. Because those are simply a matter of her preference/s based from her perspective/s. I wrote multiple times that racial selection and client preferences are not a crime. She has to adjust and adapt as much as I do in my line of career/industry (through both fair and a lot of unfair times). Period.

2. But do W/Ls despise their clients?
    Based from my concrete experiences - the answer is sadly; yes. Regardless of whether it is intentional or not. Even though these moments are brief - each and every bit of this memory remains vividly embedded. If you see or feel it coming, then you can't deny it's right there and then. Period.

Those are my thoughts. I do wish however more W/Ls to contribute their thoughts to this thread.

My original question was not necessarily a claim that all working ladies hate us, but rather to discuss the possibility of the Woman C scenario being true for some. The next questions to consider would be "Who's fault is it" and "What can we do about it"?

Whilst I do consider myself a MGTOW (though far away from the radical/typical misogynist template) Whether or not the "Woman C" scenario is true or not - remains an endless debate. I'd rather not go there further..

However - unfortunately, there is "little" I think what can be done, except that it's all a matter of improving our own self image of how we look, how we feel etc. And most importantly - how we treat others. No matter the if W/L is dealing with a (dickhead) 6pack-abs personal trainer or a humble, run down but fat, bald and unattractive old man - the point here is that someone still has to adjust somehow to meet the expectations of another.

Thus I agree with others pointing out that sex work is like any other private, non-mechanised industry by which you have to use a lot mental (as well as) physical capacity to adapt to any given circumstances.

S

symmetricalgecko

It's like any old job when it boils down to it. It is only natural they will dislike some customers & like others irrespective of age, looks etc in most cases anyway. They are there to make money, which is why they do this work anyway. However if you know how to turn them on they will like your money more than most others!!

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
They are there to make money, which is why they do this work anyway.

Hey - let's be honest here - we are all "whores" - every single one of us. We are ALL in it for the money!!!

I don't believe there are too many people (none that I know) that would continue working in their current job - if it wasn't for the money.

At least W/L's and M/L's are up front and honest about it.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hey - let's be honest here - we are all "whores" - every single one of us. We are ALL in it for the money!!!

I don't believe there are too many people (none that I know) that would continue working in their current job - if it wasn't for the money.

At least W/L's and M/L's are up front and honest about it.
Actually I have had a few years where I have worked for nothing actually Thats not true Worked all year and owed even more mone,y many a time

But I would not change my lifestyle for quids

Zeus

Diamond Member
Actually I have had a few years where I have worked for nothing actually Thats not true Worked all year and owed even more mone,y many a time

But I would not change my lifestyle for quids

Mate - that is a bit different to what I was talking about.
I assume you are working for yourself in an industry that you enjoy.
The vast majority of us work for a boss - whom we generally hate - and we only do this in order to pay the bills at the end of each month. Certainly not for the love of the job.

Zeus

Diamond Member
Very broad generalisation.

I take it you have never met those who do their job either fully or partly probono or as a volunteer?

Some people are in the enviable position of doing what they love to do and being paid is a bonus. I know several W/Ls well enough to know they can fall into that category too.

I know one who actually did "probono' for a disabled who would otherwise never had been able to share that life experience.

MikeB - not sure whether you are just trying to be argumentative - or you are simply stupid and condescending.
I fear the latter.

If you would have taken the trouble to read my original post - which clearly you haven't - you would have seen it was in response to symmetricalgecko's post in which he commented that .."They are there to make money, which is why they do this work anyway."

I simply agreed with that statement and commented that at least they are honest about it.

Partly pro bono or volunteer work is not something one does in order to pay the bills at the end of the month - it is something one does out of choice - in order to give something back to the community.

You even contradict your whole argument by saying "Some people are in the enviable position...."
EXACTLY - this pro bono or volunteer work stems from them being in an enviable position.

The VAST MAJORITY of us actually have to work for a living and getting back to my initial statement, I still say at least the W/L's are honest about it - THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

FYI - I probably have done, and continue to do more volunteer work than you will ever do.

Arrogant tw@t! :mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
MikeB - not sure whether you are just trying to be argumentative - or you are simply stupid and condescending.
I fear the latter.

If you would have taken the trouble to read my original post - which clearly you haven't - you would have seen it was in response to symmetricalgecko's post in which he commented that .."They are there to make money, which is why they do this work anyway."

I simply agreed with that statement and commented that at least they are honest about it.

Partly pro bono or volunteer work is not something one does in order to pay the bills at the end of the month - it is something one does out of choice - in order to give something back to the community.

You even contradict your whole argument by saying "Some people are in the enviable position...."
EXACTLY - this pro bono or volunteer work stems from them being in an enviable position.

The VAST MAJORITY of us actually have to work for a living and getting back to my initial statement, I still say at least the W/L's are honest about it - THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

FYI - I probably have done, and continue to do more volunteer work than you will ever do.

I fear the latter.

Zeus.....I have no interest in intervening with the discussion here.....

I'll ask you nicely....just once not to speak to other members like that. Or don't be here.

Make the right choice or I will make it for you.

Mods and members please report to me if there is any more if this.

Enjoy this space. ...

Regards

Yoda

Buk

Diamond Member
I've never done volunteer work except for my kids....dropping off to restaurants, picking up from parties, looking after their dogs, lending them money, etc,etc. I suppose that counts as volunteer work since I'm volunteering my time and generosity?? My regular W/L most definitely does her line of work for the money and has informed me she doesn't like her work ( except when she's with me, I had to remind her :) ) but it pays the bills.

Happy2

Legend Member
Buk you may be mixing up a sense of duty with volunteer work ?

but yes it is certainly an expensive money burning exercise , parenthood

Buk

Diamond Member
Buk you may be mixing up a sense of duty with volunteer work ?

but yes it is certainly an expensive money burning exercise , parenthood
Yep I guess you're right, on both occasions; and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Zeus

Diamond Member
Zeus.....I have no interest in intervening with the discussion here.....

I'll ask you nicely....just once not to speak to other members like that. Or don't be here.

Make the right choice or I will make it for you.

Mods and members please report to me if there is any more if this.

Enjoy this space. ...

Regards

Yoda

Yoda - do whatever makes you happy - I don't give a toss one way or the other.

I was enjoying this space.

If another member wants to have a go at me - as did MikeB - I say bring it on.
It was unprovoked and I am more than happy to "defend myself" from this provocation.

So there you go - make whatever choice you like!!

Karl

Silver Member
I thought this topic was about the relation between WL's and clients..... Now it seems to be turned into something between punters and fellow punters...:)

Buk

Diamond Member
I thought this topic was about the relation between WL's and clients..... Now it seems to be turned into something between punters and fellow punters...:)
Very true Karl and as I previously posted 'my' W/L does it purely for the money as she has a few investments that need regular ongoing payments , and so being the incredibly nice guy :) (some may say naive) I am, I 'volunteer' my hard earned to help her out....with amazing extras rendered!

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Thats why I dont see working ladys.. its always obvious its just a job they hate
NSA for reward amatuers will always street a working lady in bed .
like any job working ladys just try and do the least possible for thier pay
its not that I blame them... im exactly the same :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yoda - do whatever makes you happy - I don't give a toss one way or the other.

I was enjoying this space.

If another member wants to have a go at me - as did MikeB - I say bring it on.
It was unprovoked and I am more than happy to "defend myself" from this provocation.

So there you go - make whatever choice you like!!

Ok........

Status
Not open for further replies.