Do Working Ladies despise their clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Here is a question.

I sat pondering the meaning of life and a thought entered my mind.
Do Working Ladies despise their clients?

"Why would you think that", I hear you say. Well, bare with me for a moment.
My thoughts ran along these lines:

I am sure that I am not the only person who has heard comments like, "All men are bastards", or "They are all arseholes and this is how I make them pay", or "He did me wrong, so now I'll take it out on all of them", or "They are only good for one thing; money".

Now this is not to say that men are any different, as I am just as sure that there are men that believe that all women are prostitutes and have only one thing on their mind; money.

Before you start verbally Bitch slapping me for asking this question, I want us all think about it calmly. Are there Working Ladies out there who hate their clients? Is that hatred justified? Is it the clients or is the the industry?

Before you start kicking my arse for even being alive to ask this question, I am not talking of all Working Ladies. I am not talking of the majority of Working Ladies. The question is directed against the very few, if any, who may like to answer this from an experienced perspective.

Be kind

funflyer

Foundation Member
My feeling is there's no one fit all answer. Probably any W/L likes some clients has no particular feelings for most clients and dislikes some clients too. I think its important for W/L and client to have some respect for each other. But punters let's not make any mistake here. Punter's motivation is sex. W/L's motivation is money. They are not looking to find a bf at work!

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
My feeling is there's no one fit all answer. Probably any W/L likes some clients has no particular feelings for most clients and dislikes some clients too. I think its important for W/L and client to have some respect for each other. But punters let's not make any mistake here. Punter's motivation is sex. W/L's motivation is money. They are not looking to find a bf at work!

Thanks for your thoughts, Funflyer.
However, what I am hoping to do is drill down to the core, rather than get the opinion of an individual WL for specific clients.
I am trying to discover if there is a basic hatred of all men.

This is also an opportunity to discover if there are men who have that same basic hatred of women who they may see as all being bitches, etc. Afterall, we are from different planets.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I luv women and hence I punt.
Arrr there W/L who dislike some punters?.............................off course there are.
Will some W/L find BF and partners for life?.............................Yes it will occur.
Arrr most W/L involved in some form of relationship?..................Yes off course they are in some form of relationship

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I luv women and hence I punt.
Arrr there W/L who dislike some punters?.............................off course there are.
Will some W/L find BF and partners for life?.............................Yes it will occur.
Arrr most W/L involved in some form of relationship?..................Yes off course they are in some form of relationship

Your one lovely peg legged W/L...lol...:p

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
I think I understand what you're getting at M'Lord, however I feel your quest for the truth may be hindered for several reasons.

Firstly I'd just plain old hope it's not true!
Secondly, I'd be extremely surprised if any ladies would admit to it if there was some truth to it. That's not going to help business!
Lastly, you have a potentially biased population here. It takes a certain type of lady to be interested in being involved and active on this forum, and I think these would be lovers of men!

Mmmm men :D:kiss:

MikeB

Legend Member
If a W/L despises her client, it must take a performance worthy of an Oscar not to let this innate feeling show through to a client during a session.

Perhaps for mechanical session where language inhibits connection and the potential to develop chemistry through that communication, such an attitude could go more easily unnoticed. However even in such cases, the non verbal communication would usually give the game away.

Perhaps the thought is based on the global focus on those forced into such work rather than making a conscious choice?

Happy2

Legend Member
The question can be turned 180 degrees to
How many many men go with a W/L just to feel they have total control over women or I wouldnt do this with a nice person like my wife wife but you..

I am just being devils advocate but as I said Im sure the question can be posed 180 degrees form the original

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I reckon the question can be rephrased as, ...dislike rude clients? As Zeus mentioned above, admitting to it = business killer. In truth, who enjoys working? Everyone loves a holiday, because they can do what they love to do.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Despise is a very strong word, Lord Spikey. And I can only talk for myself here (but I believe most of the w/ls might agree)........if I would despise clients I could not do this job. There are certainly clients I am not getting on with greatly. so our encounter is not as exciting as it could be. There are clients who do have the "whatever it is" and we have an amazing time and there are the not nice clients who give me grief and go down in my memory as "not desirables" for future reverence. But despise? No........if I should come to a stage that I would use this word I think then it would be time to get out of the industry. You can't built a business on despise.

sexynorm

Foundation Member
Despise...?

I have had a few experiences where there certainly has been a lack of respect. When you arrange for a certain service, handover the bread and then find that there is an unpleasant odour coming from the nether regions and you don't get what was arranged, not that you want to get your head down there any way! Privates seem to take the piss in this way more than parlour girls in my limited experience. I gotta give another promo to Pepper of Esquire, she has never let me down in any way...a wonderful lady and a wonderful service, others who do not perform to the same standard could take a note from this lady!

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
I have been privy to conversations between AMP girls and can tell you some of them " hate" some clients or their job and say some pretty bad shit about " us "

XM

Reactions: Buk

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
I have been privy to conversations between AMP girls and can tell you some of them " hate" some clients or their job and say some pretty bad shit about " us "

XM
Men behave differently depending on who they are with and where the balance of power lays. Some men who lack authentic power, puff themselves up and a range of behaviors can be observed...
like big talk,more forceful body language etc they are trying to make you believe that they are King and you are to oblige their desires.
Of course most working ladies don't enjoy playing this game, and there are some feisty ladies who call a spade a f**king shovel who will deflate that ego in a heartbeat and 9/10 times just walk away.
Interestingly you mentioned the AMP girls...Asian girls seem to be able to endure these types of men a little easier than their Western counterparts. Perhaps it is their ability to endure that causes them to despise or dislike certain clients.
I am just putting it out there ...no offence intended.

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Good observation and comment, certainly no offence taken here.
I obviously visit mostly Asian WL's hence my bias toward them.
There would be many different thoughts and views on this and they are all interesting and I enjoy the challenge in understanding the differing points of view.

XM

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Thank you. These are exactly the types of responses I was hoping for.
I was thinking that it might have been a trick question, in that "of course they all despise us".
After-all, how many stories do we hear about the bad treatment or lack of respect that is dished out, sometimes, to working ladies by some clients?
Personally, I could not think of a worse job, but that is completely due to the fact that I don't find guys in the least sexually attractive. The smell of a sweaty man is at the top of my list of bad experiences. However, there is little in this universe that smells sweeter than a glowing woman.
So, in forming this question, my mind went to the experience of being with a horny, smelly, overweight, balding guy with bad breath and a crap haircut. The type that couldn't pickup if he was the last guy on a planet populated entirely by nymphomaniacs. After-all, if he was desirable, he would out at a nightclub cruising chicks and sucking face.

Zeus has provided us with a vid of an extremely bitter sounding woman, but I cant help thinking that her opinion is only hers, or taken from a very small biased sample. He also has provided a cosmo review, which includes this line from one of the sex workers interviewed: Woman C: The buyers of sex are not clients — they are rapists. I felt repulsed and disgusted by them. Not one sex buyer was anything other than disgusting, degrading, dehumanizing, and harmful to my body, mind, and soul. This article examines the thoughts and opinions of three ladies of very different points of view. I guess it is Woman C's opinion I was trying to use as a subject for us to discuss.

Please, let's keep this going, as there are more members out there who may have an opinion on this subject. The problem may be their ability to feel free to be honest; for obvious reasons.

Perhaps we should all comment in the third person. That way, we may be commenting about a friend or acquaintance. It may just come out that neither of us truly respect the other for what we perceive them to be.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Bad attitude in a man is a bigger turn off than a balding fat bellied hairy smelly man. In fact I worked with a lady and she preferred to see big hairy blokey types...massive turn on for her.
I don't know of any lady who gets turned on by "bad attitude" (rude/annoying/ pushy/don't listen/rough) men!
Most ladies try to find some redeeming feature or positive aspect to a client.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Id say some definitely.any long term worker will be jaded by many badexperiences
usually you see the lady relax and be more open and once they see im clean polite cash up before they ask and ask if I want to know if.. not demand
however also a significant number of ladys never accept you should give what you recieve and are one step off of downright nasty and mean . Its clear your just a wallet to be given the lowest standard they can get away with and try and get you to leave asap

Karl

Silver Member
Id say some definitely.any long term worker will be jaded by many badexperiences
usually you see the lady relax and be more open and once they see im clean polite cash up before they ask and ask if I want to know if.. not demand
however also a significant number of ladys never accept you should give what you recieve and are one step off of downright nasty and mean . Its clear your just a wallet to be given the lowest standard they can get away with and try and get you to leave asap

I agree. I always say sex=sex and a lady=lady. It doesn't matter for me if am having sex in a private setting or with a WL. I give my best. It starts with preparations (shaving.....yes...everywhere, dressing) and having a good, polite conversation. Sex can only be enjoyed if both people are enjoying it in the most respectful way. But......even despite of that.....a few lady's seem not to appreciate that. Immediately after the money changes it's owner, there is a unexplainable change of mood. Ranging from "lay down and relax and let it happen" to building up a sudden distance. Seems that these ladies definitely picked the wrong job and don't have the intention to build up a long term (financial) relationship. Business must be good for them.....

Dallas

Legend Member
I used to see a private working lady and she had her hand picked select group of clients to supplement her day job and she was extremely happy with them and it showed.

By contrast on the opposite end of the scale, my best friend became a w/l for about a year, pushed into working in an AMP by a manipulative and abusive partner and she hated it and began despising all men. It's taken a couple of years for her to see things in balance again.

But I'd say probably most ladies are in between and see things with a balanced view.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
OK, but what about the Woman C in Zeus's cosmo article? She was totally convinced that "purchased sex" was nothing more than rape. Is that a typical mindset?
Do working ladies believe that we purchasers are getting the better end of the deal? What about those working ladies who enjoy the experience?
Are there working ladies out there who are dead set on extracting their pound of flesh from every client, as compensation for a previous bad experience from a man?

Buk

Diamond Member
I agree. I always say sex=sex and a lady=lady. It doesn't matter for me if am having sex in a private setting or with a WL. I give my best. It starts with preparations (shaving.....yes...everywhere, dressing) and having a good, polite conversation. Sex can only be enjoyed if both people are enjoying it in the most respectful way. But......even despite of that.....a few lady's seem not to appreciate that. Immediately after the money changes it's owner, there is a unexplainable change of mood. Ranging from "lay down and relax and let it happen" to building up a sudden distance. Seems that these ladies definitely picked the wrong job and don't have the intention to build up a long term (financial) relationship. Business must be good for them.....
Could not have put it better myself. One AMP w/l I visit regularly tells me what some of the unkind things other girls in the shop say about some of the customers, of which some are repeat attendees. Uncalled for I feel. They put on smiles, take the money and then slag them. Maybe I unknowingly have caused a couple of the other w/ls to slam me behind my back :-( But not the lady I see more times than I should....costing me an arm and a leg. She does love my money though but hell, you only live once and she always says the right things when we are locked together or just lying there....after I leave, who knows? :)

Asian_Lover

Bronze Member
It's just business in my personal opinion. Think about how you feel about your own customers in whatever business you do. Some you get along with like you are mates outside of work and others just give you the sh*ts.

How often have we all encountered someone who is in the wrong job. That person working in customer service that hates dealing with the general public???

I don't think sex work would be any different from most other jobs in essence, particularly in industries that pay relatively well for a person with little to no qualifications where it is often the money that is the primary motivation for doing it.

Remove all emotion from the sex and it is a simple business transaction like any other in my opinion.

A survey of what taxi drivers think of their clients would probably have similarities to sex workers I think. The only difference is that sex work usually requires the 2 sex's to work together exclusively in a very personal way which is uncommon in the majority of work environments.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
OK, but what about the Woman C in Zeus's cosmo article? She was totally convinced that "purchased sex" was nothing more than rape. Is that a typical mindset?
Do working ladies believe that we purchasers are getting the better end of the deal? What about those working ladies who enjoy the experience?
Are there working ladies out there who are dead set on extracting their pound of flesh from every client, as compensation for a previous bad experience from a man?
I don't think that's typical, at least not in my experience. Woman C was spouting radfem dogma, like she'd been indoctrinated by the Sisterhood after she left the industry to be their walking talking anti-prostitution ex-prostitute. We saw and heard something very similar a few months ago on that appallingly biased Lateline episode.

I have definitely met WLs who have not had their heart in it or were just too blasé about the booking or lost what little spark they displayed after the fee was paid. Naturally, I never return for a second helping of such service.

As for the women I do see repeatedly, I don't think any of them despise me, not unless they're bloody good actresses. I'm under no illusions that they are madly in love with me but nor do I believe they hate me (at least I hope not). I also don't think any of them wanted to be sex workers when they grew up, but now that that's what they are doing, all seem quite comfortable with it because it suits their present circumstances (e.g. good money for relatively little part-time effort for one who is a student, another who is a part-time office worker, etc.).

Importantly, they all do have a choice, none of them were forced into this line of work. One ML even said to me she tried going back to a normal job for a few months but hated it, so she came back to the parlour where she makes more cash, works fewer hours and has more fun. It's worth noting that those Cosmo interviews were with US sex workers, who operate under little or no legal protection (as Women A and B indicated). Thankfully, it's not as bad here... for now.

AxeMan

Diamond Member
A kind of adjunct query to this is: what do WLs think of their married clients?

Is a married guy viewed worse than a normal guy all other things being equal?

Is a polite, respectful and well mannered married guy still worse than a rude, ill mannered single guy?

Interested in WLs' thoughts on this one...

Buk

Diamond Member
A kind of adjunct query to this is: what do WLs think of their married clients?

Is a married guy viewed worse than a normal guy all other things being equal?

Is a polite, respectful and well mannered married guy still worse than a rude, ill mannered single guy?

Interested in WLs' thoughts on this one...
The one W/L I see regularly (not the other few W/Ls) knows I'm married and my home situation, as discussed many times with her (she is a very good listener), and thinks I should leave, get out of home. And I'd seriously consider it if this lovely W/L would join me but alas, she won't; good friends only, she insists. And I respect her decision. (Maybe if I won lotto she'd change her mind :) ).

AxeMan

Diamond Member
I also don't hide the fact that I'm married.

But I suppose consistent with the original topic I am wondering to what extent that affects the perception of a guy.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
It's just business in my personal opinion. Think about how you feel about your own customers in whatever business you do. Some you get along with like you are mates outside of work and others just give you the sh*ts.
How often have we all encountered someone who is in the wrong job. That person working in customer service that hates dealing with the general public???
I don't think sex work would be any different from most other jobs in essence, particularly in industries that pay relatively well for a person with little to no qualifications where it is often the money that is the primary motivation for doing it.
Remove all emotion from the sex and it is a simple business transaction like any other in my opinion.
A survey of what taxi drivers think of their clients would probably have similarities to sex workers I think. The only difference is that sex work usually requires the 2 sex's to work together exclusively in a very personal way which is uncommon in the majority of work environments.

Yes, Asian_Lover. This is why I posed the question in the first place.
Sex work is unique. It has no simile. Therefore, it has its own set of conditions and creates its own environment and mindsets. It is this that I am proposing as a discussion topic. I am not interested in other industries or how the local checkout chick feels, or the guy who serves at McDonalds.

AxeMan, you bring up a good point. Do working ladies have more respect for single guys? Do they see married clients as typical of the cheating bastard that did them wrong in the first place? Or is it that they understand why a married man would seek out affection from a working lady and fail to understand why a single guy would?

So many aspects. So many clients. So many working ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.