Do Working Ladies despise their clients

Status
Not open for further replies.

funflyer

Foundation Member
Zeus.....I have no interest in intervening with the discussion here.....

I'll ask you nicely....just once not to speak to other members like that. Or don't be here.

Make the right choice or I will make it for you.

Mods and members please report to me if there is any more if this.

Enjoy this space. ...

Regards

Yoda

Maybe, Yoda, a PM would have been a more discreet way of dealing with any perceived problems? Better than chest thumping?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Maybe, Yoda, a PM would have been a more discreet way of dealing with any perceived problems? Better than chest thumping?

Thank you for your suggestion....... this matter was discussed by mods and time was spent before it got to me.

I only ask that if there are disagreements or misunderstandings people address each other in a civil way. And like you said......PM each other before creating conflict.....and chest beating in public.

Regards

Yoda

sunyun

Legend Member
Thats why I dont see working ladys.. its always obvious its just a job they hate
NSA for reward amatuers will always street a working lady in bed .
like any job working ladys just try and do the least possible for thier pay
its not that I blame them... im exactly the same :)

Getting back to the original question !

I suspect that the majority of WLs probably consider another punt just like I consider another Monday morning !

I am sure that there are lots of WLs who do hate their work and only do it because it is fast money for little effort other than lying on their backs. I suspect that these do not last long in the industry, and they are the ones who sometimes turn to drugs to be able to face yet another trick.

I wonder how the Asian girls who are forced into prostitution by 'Snakeheads' feel !! Little doubt there.

I have met one lady who was clearly in it to get as much money as she could for as little 'work' as possible, and clearly despised the men who visited her - including me. I never returned, even though she was young and gorgeous.

However, over the years I've been punting, I have found many many ladies who have chosen this profession as a way of earning their living and being independent of bosses, shifts (except at establishments ! I mean four on, four off, etc.), office politics, etc.

These ladies appear to have opinions about their clients depending on the clients - I have had some interesting conversations with ladies (in the after glow, so to speak), where they describe different types of clients.

Those who come in drunk, or drugged, or arrogantly demanding, or with the intention to hurt or to 'pump' for the whole hour ('thrusters'), are universally despised and 'put up with'.

Others who are regulars and more considerate of the ladies are generally 'fondly' considered, while at least one lady confided to me that she had strong feelings for one of her clients (sadly not me !).

So I guess generalizations are as usual not very accurate, and how a WL feels about her clients depends on both the WL and the client.

Just my thoughts.

1234qwerty

Thank you for your suggestion....... this matter was discussed by mods and time was spent before it got to me.

I only ask that if there are disagreements or misunderstandings people address each other in a civil way. And like you said......PM each other before creating conflict.....and chest beating in public.

Regards

Yoda

Banning Zeus from this website seems like a bit of a high handed approach - don't you think???

Not impressed.

Yoda - you have been given "god rights" on this forum. With this supposed power comes responsibility and if you ask me your approach to this matter has been dealt with poorly.

I suppose because I don't agree with you, I too will be banned from this forum??

What a joke!

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
I don't brand all clients the same way this thread seems to be going. Maybe some on this forum are perhaps seeing the wrong type of lady for them..........As far as I am aware, most of us here at LT's actually enjoy our work, because let's face it, it's not ALL about a quick bonk, or is it???

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Banning Zeus from this website seems like a bit of a high handed approach - don't you think???

Not impressed.

Yoda - you have been given "god rights" on this forum. With this supposed power comes responsibility and if you ask me your approach to this matter has been dealt with poorly.

I suppose because I don't agree with you, I too will be banned from this forum??

What a joke!

Of course he is not banned. Not just for that. Those who know me and do not make assumptions know I would not do that. Even those who have acted out and embarrassed themselves a lot more have been given chances. I just keep the peace. There is no need for aggression or retaliation.

If it was left alone for people to throw mud at each other at will. It will be fun for a minute and a half, then no one will want to come here. It is not always pleasant doing what I do. But gone are the days where I am at the effect of the opinions of others.

Stop assuming.

Enjoy this space.

Reactions: Buk

funflyer

Foundation Member

Not impressed.

What a joke!

Well said!

Buk

Diamond Member
Getting back to the original question !

I suspect that the majority of WLs probably consider another punt just like I consider another Monday morning !

I am sure that there are lots of WLs who do hate their work and only do it because it is fast money for little effort other than lying on their backs. I suspect that these do not last long in the industry, and they are the ones who sometimes turn to drugs to be able to face yet another trick.

I wonder how the Asian girls who are forced into prostitution by 'Snakeheads' feel !! Little doubt there.

I have met one lady who was clearly in it to get as much money as she could for as little 'work' as possible, and clearly despised the men who visited her - including me. I never returned, even though she was young and gorgeous.

However, over the years I've been punting, I have found many many ladies who have chosen this profession as a way of earning their living and being independent of bosses, shifts (except at establishments ! I mean four on, four off, etc.), office politics, etc.

These ladies appear to have opinions about their clients depending on the clients - I have had some interesting conversations with ladies (in the after glow, so to speak), where they describe different types of clients.

Those who come in drunk, or drugged, or arrogantly demanding, or with the intention to hurt or to 'pump' for the whole hour ('thrusters'), are universally despised and 'put up with'.

Others who are regulars and more considerate of the ladies are generally 'fondly' considered, while at least one lady confided to me that she had strong feelings for one of her clients (sadly not me !).

So I guess generalizations are as usual not very accurate, and how a WL feels about her clients depends on both the WL and the client.

Just my thoughts.
Well said Sunyun. Generalisations are a dime a dozen and are so easy to dish out because they don't require too much of the thought process. There's been W/Ls I have not returned to for obvious reasons and then there's those who we both click, so to speak. There's even one W/L who I chat with and share a few laughs with and who I have never spent any intimate time with, and she often initiates the talk, as I arrive for my booking to see my regular lady. I like to think I can quite quickly pick or get the feel of the lazy, disinterested W/L upon the greeting. I don't like to sound like I'm bragging and I put it down to working with large groups of people over many a year. Oh yeah, and I do work at establishing a rapport with certain ladies and the end result to date is ' mutual satisfaction' and respect.

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh dear. Time to wheel out Rodney again...

(At least we're not in the naughty corner this time, h2.)

The day is still young your XLNC The day is still young
And HP ?, well you conned him into thinking you've reformed so you will be able to slip a few barbs past him before he twigs

I mean as we have learned he's not that bright So keep it subtle it will be days before we get told off again

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Mate - that is a bit different to what I was talking about.
I assume you are working for yourself in an industry that you enjoy.
The vast majority of us work for a boss - whom we generally hate - and we only do this in order to pay the bills at the end of each month. Certainly not for the love of the job.

Truth be told that we the well educated ones had been conditioned from young by the system to work for the $$$ in order to afford the blings. The system churns out money chasers and it's a rat race. Strangely there maybe a few who enjoy their job when they do not place $$$ on the top of their high list.

EuropianBliss

Gold Member
I wouldn't say despise.An initial un palatable thought may cross my mind but honestly their is beauty in every person.
My job is to provide the best service I possibly can to whom ever walks through my door. To do less than that is a failure in myself.
So no I don't despise.

1234qwerty

Of course he is not banned. Not just for that. Those who know me and do not make assumptions know I would not do that. Even those who have acted out and embarrassed themselves a lot more have been given chances. I just keep the peace. There is no need for aggression or retaliation.

If it was left alone for people to throw mud at each other at will. It will be fun for a minute and a half, then no one will want to come here. It is not always pleasant doing what I do. But gone are the days where I am at the effect of the opinions of others.

Stop assuming.

Enjoy this space.

So, if he has nor been banned - as you suggest - why is he no longer able to logon to the site???
Either you are lying or Zeus is lying about not being able to logon to the site - which is it??

Yoda, as a moderator, you are supposed to be acting in the interests of the members on this site, I would suggest that your spiteful action is an action taken purely in your own petty interest and not in the interest of others.

If you are so confident that your actions were in everybody's interest, (and not just your own), why don't you conduct a poll asking the question?

A straightforward question like...."do you think Zeus should be banned from this site"? would do fine.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Mr 1234Qwerty, please note the following public information about Mr Zeus
Last Activity:49 minutes ago

This public information suggest he can log in and out of this site any time he wishes

So, if he has nor been banned - as you suggest - why is he no longer able to logon to the site???
Either you are lying or Zeus is lying about not being able to logon to the site - which is it??

Master Yoda

Legend Member
The things I do in the interest of this space cannot and will not keep everyone happy all the time...... I get that.

However.... like Zeus who has earned Legend member status..myself...and many others, its a place we have hung out in for along time and we are passionate about the interactions and information. It's a good space. It existed long before I joined and will be around long after I leave......

It is not always pleasant doing what I and other mods do, as serving in the best interest in one direction will always trigger a huffy response from others.

This is not the first time and will unlikely be the last where my intervention will not be ideal for some..... From preventing negativity and aggression down to someone not getting their way.....or even a bystander having a go for the sake of having a go....

I have worn a lot of that and it is part of my job.

Carry on with your contributions it is what makes this place great. And if there is anything I or the mod team can help you with do not hesitate to ask.

Enjoy this space.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Yoda, as a moderator, you are supposed to be acting in the interests of the members on this site, I would suggest that your spiteful action is an action taken purely in your own petty interest and not in the interest of others.

If you are so confident that your actions were in everybody's interest, (and not just your own), why don't you conduct a poll asking the question?

A straightforward question like...."do you think Zeus should be banned from this site"? would do fine.
Ahoy Mr 1234Qwerty, please note the following public information about Mr Zeus
Last Activity:49 minutes ago

This public information suggest he can log in and out of this site any time he wishes
hi 1234qwarty , i see that you are a reasonably new member on this site ( or are you someone with another name )
i have a question for you now that you have said your peace about Zeus and what he had said in a previous post.

what is your agenda on this forum ?? is it to troll , start trouble for your own entertainment or to participate in conversations and have some fun !!

enjoy the forum and have fun :) :)

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Gentlemen. It was i who originally perceived some unjustified aggression in the post and it was I who brought it to the attention of my fellows in the Mod Squad, to consider whether a warning or action was required.

My concern was over some of the comments and in particular the insult directed at Mike B for what I perceived to be a legitimate contribution to this post.

Mike B had deleted his post after Zeus had replied to it, so it was still visible.

Zeus then replied with this: (I have changed the problems I saw to red)

"MikeB - not sure whether you are just trying to be argumentative - or you are simply stupid and condescending.
I fear the latter.

If you would have taken the trouble to read my original post - which clearly you haven't - you would have seen it was in response to symmetricalgecko's post in which he commented that .."They are there to make money, which is why they do this work anyway."

I simply agreed with that statement and commented that at least they are honest about it.

Partly pro bono or volunteer work is not something one does in order to pay the bills at the end of the month - it is something one does out of choice - in order to give something back to the community.

You even contradict your whole argument by saying "Some people are in the enviable position...."
EXACTLY - this pro bono or volunteer work stems from them being in an enviable position.

The VAST MAJORITY of us actually have to work for a living and getting back to my initial statement, I still say at least the W/L's are honest about it - THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY.

FYI - I probably have done, and continue to do more volunteer work than you will ever do.

Arrogant tw@t! :mad::mad:"

I hope you can understand my concern. What has happened here is that Zeus has shown that he feels he has the right to insult another member for posting their opinion on something. What has also happened is that Mike B has felt intimidated to the point of removing his valuable post in response to Zeus's aggressive reply.

All members are free to contribute their opinions and we only have a few conditions. One of these is that we respect each other. Abuse toward another forum member will not be tolerated. If your opinion is different, then make a logical, intelligent argument. Written abuse is just literal bullying.

Zeus, your contributions have been great: informative, entertaining and valuable. Please keep up the positive activity.

Mike B, we look forward to reading more of your valuable contributions also. You are a valued member.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi all and now on the grounds that this thread is way off track and is now in a Question and Answer between us moderators who have a job to do on this forum and a new member " 1234querty" i will now close this ( i thought it would go pair shape when i 1st saw it )

enjoy the forum and please don't ask about W/L 's prices or subjects similar, ask yourself the question and see what it is like to be asked it 1st . :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.