Do woman enjoy watching men wank

D

dees64

I had a girlfriend who loved to watch me masturbate!! She wanted me to come on her face or boobs!

hornykiwi

Silver Member
I love wanking for ladies and quite often do it on yahoo as uncutkiwi4u or hornykiwi_sjd . I would love to met up with any ladies close to Ringwood that would love a up close and personal show. I have heard of Jack and Jill clubs but know if they exist in the Melbourne area.(would love it if they did mind you especially if it was 50/50 split)

K

kcums

My woman luvs watching to the point were she brings her freind in to watch too its a real turn on for me

Miss Claire

Bronze Member
I agree with Janet completely. It is definitely a turn on watching men pleasure themselves.

Hi there,
Watching your partner masturbating not only is a far more common sex practice than one would assume, it also increases sexual closeness and intimacy! It always is the SEXUAL RESPONSE in your partner which stimulates most. Many people are not aware of this. If You do something to your partner, she/he responds with body signs of arousal and this, reversed, arouses you again, in a sense of a "sexual feedback". Most men enjoy to watch women playing with themselves. Why should this not be the same reversed, women watching men masturbating..

Arkmeup

Bronze Member
:headbang: :eek:ccasion13
I love watching man wank it is great to know a bloke can be himself around you.
Keep it up I say

C

cheekyguy

i've done it a fair bit, both on line and in person, but only at the lady's request . . . I'd feel a bit odd just whipping it out and going for it otherwise lol

T

Tessa

Hi there,
Watching your partner masturbating not only is a far more common sex practice than one would assume, it also increases sexual closeness and intimacy! It always is the SEXUAL RESPONSE in your partner which stimulates most. Many people are not aware of this. If You do something to your partner, she/he responds with body signs of arousal and this, reversed, arouses you again, in a sense of a "sexual feedback". Most men enjoy to watch women playing with themselves. Why should this not be the same reversed, women watching men masturbating. So, never worry too much what others like to do in the bedroom. Just assure that you chosen lover/ partner feels comfortable with whatever you prefer to do.

also agree with janet...its a turn on knowing you can still get him/her off by playing with yourself!!

G

Gizelle

Many things turn me on either by feeling or touching but the best thing that i enjoy and it turns me on is watching a hot sexy guy wank O man it turns me on big time

F

FunkyMonks

Many things turn me on either by feeling or touching but the best thing that i enjoy and it turns me on is watching a hot sexy guy wank O man it turns me on big time

It's a huge turn on for me doing it and knowing how much it's turning on the woman watching me!!! :notworthy

V

voyeur

I love to do it.
I am a big fan of webcam when there is no one available to watch me wank! why wank alone! I have always wanked for my partners, i cant think of anything more natural when we are both feeling aroused..
always happy to put on a show on cam or face to face.
messege me :p