Do woman enjoy watching men wank

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Posted: 2004-10-03
Kyle asks:
Do women enjoy watching men wank???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flo from talkinsex.com writes:
Yes, yes and yes... oooh. I'm guess I am talking mostly for myself. :)

That can be answered with both a yes and a no, as it's more of a personal thing. Some women do, some women don't.

If your with a partner, ask if she does and make it part of your sexual experience, and I am sure she will tell you if she doesn't like it. Sometimes you can use it as a way of showing how you like your penis stroked, what turns you on the most, what your most erogenous spots are etc.

Same for the female to masturbate in front of the guy. Her partner can also learn about ways of giving her pleasure through knowing what turns her on.

Copied from talkin sex.com with permission

L

lickedysplit

:headbang:

:blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

there is nothing sexier than seeing your man on his knees leaning over you pulling himself off. Seeing his muscles in his forearms working. Even though women are good at pulling the pud, nobody does it better than the master, watching there lips as they do it and make them watch themselves toooo.

One at a time, its hard to concentrate if your both trying to please each other at the same time,
very fascinating equipment the 'penis'

:tongue3:
:icon_tongue:

B

Bastion

GOD I wish my partner was as into this as me. :BangHead: I LOVE being watched, and am SO turned on by watching her. :laughing4: I've got her to masturbate a couple of times, but she really needs to be in the mood first. Unfortunately she is not really the watching type, so any voyeurs out there, drop me a line! I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me as well as sub, I have a fantasy about a woman coming into my office at work, commanding me to take off my pants and wank for her, while she gets off watching... then my fantasies turn to other outdoor places, lifts, restaraunts, kings park...

I guess watching is largely a guy thing Maryanne, but it's nice to know there are some lickedysplits out there that enjoy us men too!

B

BigMike

YES YES YES !

This may well come as a surprise but I tend to be a little extroverted and I so do enjoy showing off. I like to go on Yahoo Chat open my camera up and get as many people as possible to see me Jack off. The ratio of women to men who watch is quite high(Yes I do let men watch as well). I have done this on lots of occasions. The whole thought of some one else getting enjoyment from just watching me is a real thrill.

Cheers

BigM

M

milko

I have to admit i really enjoy watching a guy do the job himself. One of my first fantasies was to be watching my man pull himself off over the top of me and of course once the fantaasy was realised i made sure it happened over and over again.

Besides it always nice to pick up a few tips xx

B

BigMike

[quote author=Senile link=topic=192.msg2995#msg2995 date=1103277957]
i just wanna see a guy doing autofellatio....
[/quote]

I am not that flexible ! besides I am too old to try.

cheers

BigM

B

bibeauty

Absolutely...I think that watching my fella have a wank, is a real turn on. The expression on his face and the contracting of all his muscles when he blows his load his great, plus it also shows me how he likes to have his penis played with...love it love it love it.

B

Beccles

yeah i love watching guys having a toss hey its a massive turn on! i always get so randy and then i just cant help but jump him or join in my self *drools* :happy7:

B

BigMike

Bec,

Your welcome to watch me any time you want, if you find it all droolish then by all mean leand a helping hand .. or moutn ... or what every you want.

Cheers

BigM

P

petab1

Watching a guy wank himself over me is a huge turn on. I absolutely love itand I usually cum before he does. Whether or not he finishes the job himself though depends on how much self control I have at the time. Most of the time I just jump him or suck him :icon_blow_r:

D

DANNY

great t msee some women arnt shy to see us guys do our thing :headbang:

M

Mary Anne PA

hmm I'm a little shy Danny, but I don't mind watching you do your thing...

V

Vyxxxn

Ever since I can remember I have loved to watch a man satisfy himself, as said previously watching his strong forearms and I have a thing for hands to begin with...watching waiting then as he is cumming drinking him down...I get so wet from all this then it just hasta be my turn *wink*....yep a man taking matters into his own hands is a pleasure beyond belief :angel1:

LP5.jpg

D

DANNY

hey even better is both doing it together watching each other end for end yummm

P

perth_lush

Nothing beats a good race!

Well said D'! Nothing beats a great race, who ever makes it to the heavens above first is declaired the legend of the bedroom - and the looser must satisfy the winner as punishment!!! A win / win situation I guess...

Lush xx

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
perth_lush said:
Well said D'! Nothing beats a great race, who ever makes it to the heavens above first is declaired the legend of the bedroom - and the looser must satisfy the winner as punishment!!! A win / win situation I guess...

Lush xx

I would think that one who explodes in their panties first is the easier to please, therefore, the one who's still going should be given the helping hand on their way to heaven ;)

J

Jerome

Wanking

One of the sexiest things I ever experienced was wanking while my partner at the time was sitting in front of me (her feet touching mine) in a pine forest. She got so turned on she had to take care of herself while I was still doing my thing. I managed to control myself while still stroking my cock until she was ready to cum. We came and cried out together.

silverback

Foundation Member
unwillingly in the negative i'm afraid

well that's interesting. last night I asked my wife whether she thought the idea of both of us watching each other masturbate would be exciting, her reply was that she thought it would be gross.
oh well, stick to my daily routine by myself i guess!!;D

R

Rick420

i guess i would have to be the same as any other bloke then i spose and say i enjoy having women watching me have a pull but i havent done that for quite a while now , its usually on yahoo or something like that when im bored...lol but i get more turned on just knowing that someone is watching me than i would just u know sittin there bymyself and doing it

M

Mister Big

What like this....................

Senile said:
With a helping hand, its something that I can do :headbang:

Attachments

• Self Service.jpg
    Self Service.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 367
B

benassi

Wanking in front of r woman.

I like to do this but alas I have no partner and the last partner I had would not let me go down on her or give me a suck so I have been sexless for a year. No worries though I enjoy the site

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
In answer to silverback,
I remember when that same question put to me would have got a similar answer.Often it is to do with age or the way you say it.Woman need romance and most woman want to be the boss in the Kitchen and coxed and lead in the bedroom, but it is the way you go about it and the words you use.
Example
Honey I have been thinking of different ways to pleasure you and from what I have read mutual masturbation can be a great way for us to understand each others bodies better.How about we put Saturday night away to explore each others bodies better and give these ideas a try so that you and I can learn to pleasure each other better.You think of some you would like to try and we will have one turn each until we get the pleasure points right, because the experts say experimenting is half the fun.
Give her idea first will finish later

O

ozebob

Senile said:

There was a Ron Jeremy vid years ago and he gave himself a blo while watching a couple at it, (I had a quick look for the film title but to no avail, sorry).

C

CaseyMooCow

MMMmmmmm

Love watching my man wank. Don't get to do it enough though - he always wants to put it somewhere else (I wonder where!). Like someone else said, the muscles and veins in his forearm are the best and the changing expressions on his face are just beautiful.

If you're reading this honey....u know what I wanna see now.

Casey