Cougars Vs Kittens Mmmmeow

T

Tania Admin

You are both awesome ladies. I would highly recommend both these ladies.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:icon_scra​
Word out on the street is that Chelsea is one hell of a woman!

I have had a couple of calls from guys who sang her praises in my ear!​

T

Tania Admin

The gorgeous, affectionate and very much Hot Cougar herself,,
Delta Starr

If you appreciate personality, interesting conversations and extraordinary experiences in all aspects, then you are in the right place! Delta Starr really is a seductive, sweet, first-class companion. Click on her beautiful photo to learn more about one of Perth's best kept secrets.

SexyBlackChanell

Silver Member
I agree Tania..

In my private life many times when I go out, its the young guys that really try hard to pick me up. I'm not really interested because of the lack of conversation skills but its a nice ego boost for a while. I prefer someone who can hold a conversation and be witty.

But when I'm working I like all ages and I feel I have a good connection with many of my clients.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2;- Yes I do admit, it does sound like a take away order. OK;- lets try this again;-
QUOTE BAMBI;-so whats do you call the girls inbetween??
Eyyyyeeeee;- Fine Dinning
Cheers and have a great day ahead,

Sounds like you talkin about a girl in between to pieces of bread with that special white sauce of yours HP
No wonder you dont make them walk the plank you cannibal

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy Bro H2;- Yes I do admit, it does sound like a take away order. OK;- lets try this again;-
QUOTE BAMBI;-so whats do you call the girls inbetween??
Eyyyyeeeee;- Fine Dinning
Cheers and have a great day ahead,
Far better fare HP
Yet I dont mind admitting Rather than eating at The rockpool I would rather Dine at the Y

C

colzilla

Whatever the age as long as they don't knock me back I'm as keen as mustard.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I do agree Paris;- Yeeeee Arrrrrr Tooooo Sweet;- Sweet Pussy Vixen it is then;----Hmmmmmmmm I would Luv to chase after you, but my Peg is getting a bit Tooooo Old, but;- what the Hell I will run as fast as the Peg Leg will let Meeeeee Cheers and have a great day

I would be called a Sweet Pussy Vixen then happypirate hahahha i still love to be chased.......:)