Cougars Vs Kittens Mmmmeow

T

Tania Admin

Answering phones really helps you get a good feel for the industry. I have noticed lately there seems to be more and more calls coming in for the over 35's WL's (Cougars) as compared to the under 25's (Kittens).

What is your preference? And why do you think gentlemen are asking more often for the more mature WL's?

Last edited by a moderator:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I am always after a cougar, nothing like an experienced W/L, however I usually get offered Kittens.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Don't throw eggs at me, but i think there maybe a widespread fetish for cougars.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I don't know, Tania. I am no psychologist. But for me, w/l of any legal age are good with me if i find them attractive. Attraction has a stronger pull than age for me. I don't go asking for w/l of any particular age.

Happy2

Legend Member
What age are the men calling Tania? Would it be the younger guys who are still hot for teacher Or genuinely feel a mature girl is the way to go to learn the ropes
Or the more mature guy who would rather be with a woman than a girl Just wants to be with someone closer to his age

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- do not get me wrong there are some really mature ladies in their early 20 ties that are just fantastic, they got it all the looks and the talent, the style etc. I have found for me, my best bet is with a mature lady.

T

Tania Admin

What age are the men calling Tania? Would it be the younger guys who are still hot for teacher Or genuinely feel a mature girl is the way to go to learn the ropes
Or the more mature guy who would rather be with a woman than a girl Just wants to be with someone closer to his age

To be completely honest, it's young men, middle aged men and older men...They must be onto something?!

Happy2

Legend Member
I bet most of them just want to talk to that lady with the husky voice working reception

T

Tania Admin

Well I was thinking Lana Actually But if the sore throat fits ;D

lol Go Lana. I haven't yet met Lana as she works at Langtrees and I work at Casey's,,hmmm might have to give her a call and check out her sexy voice....

T

Tania Admin

I agree Tania being a cougar myself. I have had more attention than I ever expected or had in my 20's.
Like a fine wine we get better with age xx

Touche Beautiful Lady. Women definitely do get better with age, and most seem much more relaxed with less hang-ups. i guess that's because they are who they are going to be, have learnt the lessons and really enjoy what life has to offer and know what it is they want, have self confidence and are comfortable in the skin they are in.

A

Al Swearengen

Ok I'm going to buck the trend here and say I go for the kittens. Its a fantasy thing for me. When I was the same age as the "kittens" I always found it difficult getting them. So now I'm older their the type I go for.

Dallas

Legend Member
I'm a bit the same as Al, it's been just good fun for me. When I was early twenties I looked way too young for the girls in my age group so I really missed out, then I got married so I've really never been with kittens until now, but as far as someone regular is concerned it's definitely Cougars.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Same as Al, I was a total geek as a younger fellow, so never could even get a word out around girls my age. My first kiss was when I was just about to turn 20, my first experience was when I was in my mid 30s with my partner.

Now that I'm single again and in my 40s, I still have that yearning for what I missed out on.

sunyun

Legend Member
I find some younger ladies tend to say, " Don't touch me there..... Don't do that...."

While older ladies tend to say, "Cumeerre"

Dallas

Legend Member
I find some younger ladies tend to say, " Don't touch me there..... Don't do that...."

While older ladies tend to say, "Cumeerre"

Was a great song too!

[video=youtube;lGZHh4sKT9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGZHh4sKT9o[/video]

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Interesting.........looks like there is a demand for Cougars.........love to hear that guys........ ;)
and I certainly don't want to do the 20's again. ;)
As for men........I do prefer the mature gentlemen but then it really depends who I do have the chemistry with and that can happen regardless of age difference.

R.xxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Interesting.........looks like there is a demand for Cougars.........love to hear that guys........ ;)
and I certainly don't want to do the 20's again. ;)
As for men........I do prefer the mature gentlemen but then it really depends who I do have the chemistry with and that can happen regardless of age difference.

R.xxxxxxxx

You might have the big Mane Rochelle But your no cougar Your just a Pussy cat A VERY BAD TEMPERED Pussy cat
But still a Puddy tatt

T

Tania Admin

You might have the big Mane Rochelle But your no cougar Your just a Pussy cat A VERY BAD TEMPERED Pussy cat
But still a Puddy tatt

Be careful H2 cats have claws lol
Though Rochelle never sharpens hers I've only ever heard her purring like a kitten. Lovely lady she is :)

T

Tania Admin

I must say (and honestly no tickets on myself), when I go pubbing or clubbing I am constantly hit on by very young guys' most often under the age of 25, it's flattering but when they can't take no for an answer and harass me it can be quite embarrassing.

T

Tania Admin

I think cougars are more in control in the bedroom. More seductive, more confident and more in tune with the man she is with xx

Most definitely, like you said previously, like fine wine we get better with age, we are more relaxed, more flexible (mentally) and definitely more in tune with ours and others needs, and added bonus, Cougars usually have more experience in the art of seduction and definitely more experience in play......

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
:love10:​
Yay for the Cougars!
My mate Chelsea Morgan just cleans up - she is the Best!!!​

Now this is what I am talkin' about!!!​