• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

condoms

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ansell brand is good, even the ultra thin ones. So far they broke twice just after I started in the industry and I believe only because I didn't use enough lub. No problems ever since.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

McLuvin

Silver Member
Sagami .02 L size. One of the thinnest in the world. You can get them on eBay.

A close second would be a tie between Durex Avanti Bare and Trojan Supra.... both non-latex condoms. Very thin, very nice heat transfer.

:)

F

fiendish

Found the mannix brand of condoms to be very reliable and comfortable.

J

Jasmine69

i like the four seasons naked condomn for the sex side of things, but to give head i like the four seasons flavour - strawberry or banana flavour.

W

WRXXXR

Glow in the dark so when I'm drunk it provides minutes of pleasure pretending I have a 12" (about as thick as a red bill can so just average...) light sabre.

Simple things eh :p

F

Farm Boy

When I was in Phuket earlier in the year my mate brought some from the 7/11. He told me the next day they were really small and he couldnt cum because it was so tight.

I dont know if the comdoms were smaller than our Austalian ones or he was just full of it.

Being a two minute man I should have brought some my self!

President Vladimir Putin called Tony Blair with an emergency: "Our largest condom factory has exploded!" the Russian President cried; "my people's favorite form of birth control! This is a true disaster!"

"Vladimir, the English people would be happy to do anything within their power to help you," replied the Prime minister.

"I do need your help," said Putin. "Could you possibly send 1,000,000 condoms ASAP to tie us over?"

"Why certainly! I'll get right on it!" said Blair.

"Oh, and one more small favor, please?" said Putin.

"Yes?"

"Could the condoms be red in color and at least 10" long and 4" in diameter?" said Putin.

"No problem," replied tony Blair and, with that, he hung up and called the President of Durex. "I need a favour, you've got to make 1,000,000 condoms right away and send them to Russia."

"Consider it done," said the President of Durex.

"Great! Now listen, they have to be red in color, 10" long and 4" wide."

"Easily done. Anything else?"

"Yeah," said tony Blair, "print 'MADE IN ENGLAND, SIZE MEDIUM' on each one."

A

AlexandraSilk

Ansell Nuda and Zero are my favorites.
However, I do love the studded ones. Mmmmmm... extra stimulation

F

fenderdeluxe65

I second the ansell nuda contempo or zero. Any ultra thin one

T

that guy28

I always end up tearing through the thin ones, but not realising until its much too late, which is bad. Im with MK, Ansell Pleasure max. Everyones a winner at that party.
and @ bigben, thats a bit silly really.

G

gregfrankly

There is a condom called "Virgin" smaller than our Aussie ones plenty in Bali.

:eek:ccasion14 Merry X'mas

A

Annabelle

Interesting thread, I'm taking notes for when I visit. I use Mates non latex - always good, plus you can get plenty of wild action and not get sore using them and some good lube :-X

W

wingman

I'm curious if WLs have some sort of supplier agreement with the amount they'd presumably go through? Colour me ignorant, perhaps.

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....hmmmm, I see that Glad Wrap (cling film) doesn't get a mention.....bugger!... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
.....hmmmm, I see that Glad Wrap (cling film) doesn't get a mention.....bugger!... :)

Weren't there some shocking ideas on Contraception at Highschool in the 70's Fudd?
I do think some of our peers thought the gladwrap option was viable too
Me? I cant cover last not scraps properly with wrap let alone make percy
waterproof

jlmiller

Gold Member
I've used ansell ultra thin and broke them every-time (quite frustrating to discover afterwards) so now I just let the "companion" chose which one she is comfortable with.

perthola

Foundation Member
Hey Ladies
Which specific brand of rubber do you prefer to suck on when giving oral?
I hate the taste of them.