condoms

B

beth82

ok... no-one likes condoms appart from the fact thy keep us safe.
but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
just wondering on ppl's favourite variety?
so spill it!!
whats the best for you and for your man.
luv beth

B

beth82

wow.
guess no-one really like condoms huh?
all so shy ppl.
: (

Buzz

Foundation Member
have to agree its jsut not quite teh same with a condom..but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.. for me its the ribbed variety followed by the flavoured and coloured onew..does that leave any other sort Ive missed

W

WAcowgirl

When i was a teenager, my best friend's dad was the managing director of saturn condoms. in our school holidays we used to pack the condoms into boxes, we also gave our opinion on the flavours..haha if only my mum knew what i was up to!! personally i like ribbed, and for some reason i cant stand flavoured ones anymore.

like all good cowboys know, the bareback is the most dangerous;) haha

G

g dawg

hey i wanna get some condoms to have safe sex but im to embarrased to go get some i know u can get them at toilets does any1 know what toilets have condom dispenser thnx

B

bob88

theres no need to be embarassed its a normal thing, and moreso a good thing that your practicing safe sex. Go to a chemist if you're embarassed. dealing with someone qualified rather than checkout chick

G

g dawg

i shud do that ive any1 know of anyrestrooms tho id like that

B

buttons

Do a web search for condoms and purchase them online.

You then wont have to go to the supermarket or the chemist.

G

g dawg

hey thnx um wheres that oh yea i fogot to add i live south of perth

pendulum

Burswod Swingers Club
Foundation Member
Dont be embarassed buying from a supermarket - I buy dozens of condoms each week for the club and just chuck them in the trolley at woolworths along with all the other stuff needed at the club (lube, tissues, dips, party pies, soft drinks sticky labels etc etc) and believe me the checkout chics (or guys) don't batt an eyelid, they just bag them up with everything else. Its probably like anything else that you find is a new experience - can be a little scarey the first time, but becomes everyday and normal very quickly.

T

TemptMe

I live in a small country town - I buy lube from the supermarket - if there is going to be any thought to somebody buying condoms it is more likely to be along the lines of well at least they are playing is safe!!! It's no biggie! The first time is the hardest...

N

Naughty Thoughts

Yeah, I've worked as a checkout chi- uh - dude. People buy all sorts of stuff and there's so much going past your nose that you don't notice or even care. Most of the time the person behind the till is just thinking about how much their back aches or how long until their shift is over.

If you go in just to buy one pack of condoms it might be a bit more obvious or if you bought like, 50 boxes or something.

But if you just grab a box and chuck it in with the rest of your stuff on a normal shopping run, it won't be particularly obvious.

It's not like the checkout chi- people hang out in the staff room going "oh my god - did you see that! They bought condoms! What are they gonna do?!?! Nudge Nudge".

G

g dawg

hey thnx lone road next time i go shopping ill just chuk a pack in with everything else

N

Naughty Thoughts

It's the easiest way, plus it'll give you a cheap thrill the first time.

S

sexiness

I buy them with our veges;) I've even had to buy them with one other item and unable to disguise them easily, I find it fun seeing whether the check out chickie can keep a straight face while scanning and I wait for the look up after the can ;D

It is cheaper at the supermarket :)

B

beahealthyperson

When condoms are used properly, they are about 95% effective in the prevention of pregnancy. When condoms are used with spermicidal foam, their effectiveness rate is nearly 100%. Some condoms are packaged with spermicidal lubricant already applied to them and for those that don't contain spermicidal lubricant, or if extra lubrication is required, we recommend Wet lubricant with Nonoxynol-9. Furthermore, condoms provide excellent protection from the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, although the exact rates of success are unknown. The latex condom is the recommended form of STD and pregnancy prevention. You can buy condoms through
online pharmacy easly.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Mmmm... is this a Question...A Statement... or an Advertisement???

Regardless.... If it be a question then I shall take this opportunity to respond.

Be carefull....Condoms are NOT 100% safe... and Total Abstinance is the ONLY 100% safe method!

In my personal experience, whilst I seldom use condoms, I have found that certain 'lubricants' are NOT compatible with the Condom and they can then tear in use.

Also I have found that ultra-thin condoms are fragile, if used in vigorous sexual activity, and on two occassions I have pulled out to find 'percy' peeping thru the end of the condom and the chick dripping cum.

B

beahealthyperson55

When condoms are used properly, they are about 95% effective in the prevention of pregnancy. When condoms are used with spermicidal foam, their effectiveness rate is nearly 100%. Some condoms are packaged with spermicidal lubricant already applied to them and for those that don't contain spermicidal lubricant, or if extra lubrication is required, we recommend Wet lubricant with Nonoxynol-9. Furthermore, condoms provide excellent protection from the spread of sexually transmitted diseases, although the exact rates of success are unknown. The latex condom is the recommended form of STD and pregnancy prevention. You can buy condoms through Link is broken,so has been taken down easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ethan1066

that information is really a deed..we use the condoms without even knowing the materials it has.and how secure is it for preventing the pregnancy....thanks for telling us these..and your stuff..online buying condoms is really a new thing to me.....

C

Chris Tang

A good flavoured condom? I've been told by female partners that
there's no such thing! Try using other items like strawberry syrup,
chocolate syrup, etc. and use those to flavor the condoms instead
of buying ones that are done already.

O

Ozlander

4 seaons flavoured: bananna, strawberry, blueberry, tuti fruti.

K

kitty's desires

I've searched and searched but alas I can't find condoms without the reservoir tips. These pesky reservoirs can trigger my gag reflex like no-one's business and no matter what, I cant seem to get past it tickling the back of my throat preventing me giving my BJ's at my best!

So my question is, does anyone know a brand and where to find some without the r? Or is it just something I'm going to have to deal with? :( I love giving head, but this just dampens the whole experience.

Kitty
xxx

Last edited by a moderator: