Clothed or unclothed?

C

Cameron2

SirStefan . . I know that I use the Wow factor too much, but it depends on my mood and also how interested I am in the girl or even how interested she is in me. I will deduct 2 points for each thing that I do not like. ( example, I will deduct 2 points if she smokes ) I have 4 main subjects where I will deduct. Some times I will see a nice girl, give her ....lets say 7. But after getting to know her I could see that she has fallen right of my scale ??? . . Now this is only my personal feelings when meeting a girl and it does not mean that I will dislike them. Now this is what this post is all about. . How we are attracted to other people

T

thesdrift

Like women who dress suggestively, doesn't have to be overt or cheap, but a dark thong slightly showing through white pants, or cleavage, or a faint cameltoe. On the more conservative side, open shoes, showing feet can be a great turn on

Futura11

Silver Member
Hi

I think it about amking the most of what you have.

just enough to be suggest you need to see some more but classy enough not to look like a tart

Bob_70

Bronze Member
I prefer the classy and not to trashy look. Some women just try too hard with too much makeup.

M

MuchEnlightenment

I love seeing a woman in a tight top with boobs pushed up showing a bit of cleavage. Also the look of stockings and suspenders drives me wild. Put some high heals into the mix and we are in business.

D

DanMaree

Got to agree with SirStefan spot on! But do admit to having a weak spot for a nice pair of jeans! mmmm I guess denim shorts too!

H

Hercules

high heals with a short skirt and a tight top with cleavage, this will definitely get me working.

M

Mary Anne PA

hi,i like a woman that can be natural,not heaps of make up.a pleasant smile goes along long way.a women can look sexy in anything its how confident a woman is i find a big turn on

Hubbie says the whole reason he approached me was the fact that I didnt wear makeup and (being fresh from the country) came to uni wearing my workboots, shorts and a singlet :)
Ive always had body image problems, so rarely dressed 'sexy' in public, before I started stripping.
And to answer the original question, I like a bit of clothing on my girls, so I can use my imagination, and then unwrap my pressie ;-p

J

JayMax

A woman can look sexy in just about anything. As long as she's not trying too hard to be 'sexy'. I guess it all comes down to a woman's confidence in herself. Knowing that any red-blooded man, given half a chance, would gladly jump her bones :)

svengali

Foundation Member
After last night at the fireworks I would have to say I just love seeing gorgeous suntanned teenages in skimpy shorts and singlets or halter tops. Where do they all come from???

X

XavtoPerth

Clothed.
Dress, skirts, jeans, singlets, shirts... Whatever.
A woman can look so sexy with so few.
JayMax is right when saying they can be sexy without trying to hard to be sexy.

S

smc2009

No matter what clothes a woman wears, it is the way she feels and what she radiates.

If she is comfortable in her own skin, feels very sexy and seductive, is confident, it doesn't matter what she wears.....she'll be very sexy to me.

T

Teddie01

Classy and slightly conservative but with occasional glimpses of cleavage and thighs.
It's the bits you don't expect to see which are the best!

S

sonofabeach

I love a womans curves so anything that shows this off is a winner in my book. And have to admit I love seeing flesh (and no it doesnt have to be in a slutty way).

My 2c worth
Metro

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now I could write a book on what turns me on- but I will try to be brief.
Mini skirts, long dresses with a split in the front, bikini, halter necks, cheer leaders, secretary, nurse. Sorry just too excited to continue with anymore.

A lady clothed is like a christmas present, so exciting ready to be slowly unwrapped.
:walk:

U

utouchyatoes

Now I could write a book on what turns me on- but I will try to be brief.
Mini skirts, long dresses with a split in the front, bikini, halter necks, cheer leaders, secretary, nurse. Sorry just too excited to continue with anymore.

A lady clothed is like a christmas present, so exciting ready to be slowly unwrapped.

I'm a bit like Bluegrass myself, a wrapped Xmas Present is a very good comparison!
I'm a leg and breast man so short skirts and low tops are great but for sheer sensuality you can't go past a black pencil skirt teamed with a white blouse, I suppose you'd call it the corporate look but it never fails to make me horny :)

M

milf_hungry

Definately clothed. Its just a lot more expressive of the person you are

jpcw123

Silver Member
Nice short skirt. Tight enough to show a great shape from behind but loose enough to keep me looking every time she sits down or moves her legs for the off chance of a peek at something more. Same with a nice blouse, fairly tight but open enough to give a quick glimpse of the hidden treasures beneath.

J

jaylootee

if a woman can look sexy and confident in a tracksuit, she can look sexy in anything!

i think it has more to do with the woman as an individual

U

upanddown

Prefer nice smart outfit that suits the wearer,doesn't have to cling to any thing in particular but something that leads to the wearers eyes will get me thinking lustfull thoughts:;D

T

tba003

Being able to c wats there always gets the motor running but the other sure makes it interesting

nhungNme

Bronze Member
Well for the M half of this couple, I prefer the lady to be clothed, sexy little top and sexy skirt, short enough to give a hint, but still with that little bit of length, so as to not reveal everything too soon, a sexy little G to keep the moisten areas ...well... oh and the legs have to be stockinged, and , for me, I am a heels kinda guy, one of the first things that I look at in a lady, is she well heeled, does not matter what she looks like (say no more), and as my dear partner knows, when everything comes off, the heels must remain.

I

IwantYourWife

I have to agree with those who say it depends on the woman and circumstances. Generally speaking, though, I tend to like professional dress a little more - kinda tight skirt a little above the knee, darker tinted stockings, and a nice blouse with a few buttons undone. Whew! Makes me sweat just thinkin' about it.:tongue8:

adam74

Silver Member
There are so many ways a woman can look sexy. For my part, I love a classy looking with nicely tailored clothing that complements her features well. I'm a particular fan of anything that accentuates a woman's curves. Tight fitting workout gear on the right figure is a turn on as well. Good hair is very important I think. The right kind of cut can make all the difference.

When it all comes down to it though and above all the window dressing, a woman with a nice pair of eyes and a beautiful smile gets me every time.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes adam74 I do agree with you. A lady with a twinkle in her eye and a beautiful smile is the most sexy thing a lady can do.