Clothed or unclothed?

B

breanna

Hi all,

For the men out there, what style of clothing turns you on the most when looking at women? Do you get more aroused seeing a stylish professional woman with nice blouse and skirt in heels? Or do you prefer the less clothes the better on your prospective women? i.e singlet and skirt/shorts. Is it the visual appeal of seeing cleavage and leg that gets your motors running or do you find it more appealing when a woman is a little more covered up enabling your imagination to run free

Last edited by a moderator:

34jay

breanna im into pleated skirts and tight fitting tops with cleavage.the more u see the less imagination

U

urchance

During the work hours or at happy hour i prefer the professional look, nice blouse, skirt, stockings. During the weekend I live the tight pants hiphuggers, thong peeking, a nice shirt with hopefully no bra.

hurst

Foundation Member
yeah, tight pants is great......i like women showing the shape of their bum.......

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi all,

For the men out there, what style of clothing turns you on the most when looking at women? Do you get more aroused seeing a stylish professional woman with nice blouse and skirt in heels? Or do you prefer the less clothes the better on your prospective women? i.e singlet and skirt/shorts. Is it the visual appeal of seeing cleavage and leg that gets your motors running or do you find it more appealing when a woman is a little more covered up enabling your imagination to run free

Breanna , for me it depends on the lady as some ladies look very hot in anything and other ladies look hot only in a swim suite , all differant 2 me

Cralis

Foundation Member
Legs, hips and bum are my biggest draw card, so seeing a woman dressed with these features emphasised, to me is most appealing. I like clothed and sparcely clothed rather than completely naked, plainly because it leaves the imagination to do its thing ... and keeps the mind young ;)

S

stormline

hi,i like a woman that can be natural,not heaps of make up.a pleasant smile goes along long way.a women can look sexy in anything its how confident a woman is i find a big turn on.yeah you can have a lady that dresses in style ,eg the evertday lady that works in the city and is dressed to suit,though that can be a hot little skirt and see thru top with a sexy bra and stockings and heels will turn most heads.though to me the hottest look is a sexy pair of hot leather shorts,with a button up top that reveals the cleverage and high heels,so yeah i guess im a legs man and a hot bum to go with it,boob size doesnt matter to much to me,but a woman dressed like that with little make up on that gives a friendly smile and knows she looks hot does it for me...so to answer your question i would have to say any lady thats got it then show it,if you have the confidence...also age has nothing to do with it,a woman in her 40s can look as good as a women in her 20s just the way i se it. so yeah BREANNA how do you dress????

svengali

Foundation Member
For me, the big turn-on is a woman who knows how to make the best of what nature gave her. Our American friends call it "class". It is having the right clothes for the occasion, a flattering hairdo, the right makeup and that poise that says "I care about myself".

On the other side of the coin, who doesn't enjoy watching the teenagers still finding their way around fashion? They often make huge blunders, often showing too much skin, going over the top with the paintpot or trying odd hairstyles etc but their youthful looks and carefree attitude lets them get away with it.

I am not really that hard to please.

B

breanna

Some great responses so far. I suppose for me its all about finding clothes to flatter my better qualities and dress to suit the occasion. Im most comfortable getting around in v neck shape tops (to enhance the cleavage) and a nice pair of jeans. Being summer now i tend to mix in some t-shirt dresses (that seems to be the style of dress i most like) with my hair down when its hotter. If its hot and i want to show off my backside a bit ill wear some cute tighter fitting shorts but no so short that you can see all of my legs.

In the office its nice blouses and pants but if im heading out on the town with the girls i might break out a nice sexy skirt depending on the event. When it comes to makeup im of the less is more opinion. Different things work for different girls but im better suited to the basics and don't go over the top.

I guess it comes down to dressing for your bodytype and what you feel comfortable in. To the ladies out there aswell if you want to glam or sex it up what style do you find makes you feel most sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kowboy61

breanna,

Like most things, the answer to this varies with the setting and/or the circumstances. It also depends on the woman
and her personal style. For me, I like to see a woman who carries herself well and who accepts herself wholeheartedly. By
this I mean she exudes confidence about her body and circumstances and makes the best out of what she has.

The same outfit on two different people, even
identical siblings, can bring out feelings of excitement and/or arousal by observing one, while bringing disapointment
and/or disgust when observing the other. Yes, the outfit, or lack of one, itself can catch my attention. But it is the
way a woman carries herself that that will turn me on.

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

C

Cavesquig

'short' shorts or tight jeans and white blouse with a few buttons undone:icon_thum

I

iam007

well i would say i prefer more clothes on and and less to see use the imagenation

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well for me I just like Women!.... Clothed, unclothed, partially clothed....It depends on the occassion.

When I was in my early teens, going to work on the bus (14YO) I used to stand to give a girl my seat on the crowded bus (because that's what my Mum taught me).... But I soon discovered the benefits....I could 'peek' down the tops of their blouses!..... problem was I used to get 'hard' doing it...so had to danngle my hands in front of my crotch to hide my erection.... then when the bus lurched I would go sailing down the aisle!!!!

I worked as an apprentice in an Automotive Engineering Shop in the CBD so there was lots of young office girls about!

On Saturdays I used to earn extra money working on the petrol pumps... and loved it when a young lady would come in for petrol.... We delivered good old fashioned service in those days which included pumping in the fuel (useing a hand operated pump!)...checking the tyre pressures, checking the oil, water and battery and cleaning the windscreen... I loved cleaning the screen as I could look straight into the Girls lap.... I loved it when they had tight skirts that had ridden up a little and i could see the top of their stocking.... Oh another hard would come straight on!

I still love to see a Girl/Woman wearing heels and stockings.... but I prefer my Women to otherwise be naked underneath.... and I'm pleased to say that the last four lovers/partners have all been happy to please me in that way.

K

karannn

Women looks sexy in any cloths... but mostly i like with office dress short skirt thats always turns me on...

C

CeeGee

Like many other replies - depends on the woman (or man!).
I have friends who would turn me on in a body bag and others I'd prefer to always stay fully clothed - still friends - but clothes in some cases are a definite requirement to remain friends

mcr1908

Bronze Member
For me i prefer both office dress with high heels and sometimes with sexy lingerie....
but there some women who looks sexy in any clothes...

H

herbie

Yeah i like office dress myself but with a short flowing skirt!!!

Becky70

Silver Member
From a girls point of view, I think (I hope.. lol..) I look sexy when I feel sexy, at work thats a fitted blouse (with a couple of buttons loose, but not too many) blouse and tight skirt but not too short and heels, but at weekends its short shorts and a singlet, showing some leg and cleavage, and also a sense of fun. Or if its hot, just a sexy little dress with nothing underneath! Lol :) :)

perth_swinging

Here for a good time
Silver Member
As with the others the office outfits are great... for a night of fun lingerie underneath a partially revealing outfit is superb! Just a hint of what may be to come......

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
The 'transition' from clothed to unclothed can be quiet entertaining at times also....

I recall Miss 'D' and her fantastic pair if 10DD's, She seldom wore anything beneath her dress (Which I really liked).... When dining out with friends one night, at an International Hotel Restaurant she wore only a sarong, tied together just above her breasts...

She was seated in a chair with arms (they are called 'Carvers' I think).... and she excused herself to visit the toilet...

Such was her body that whenever she stood or moved the entire restaurant would turn their heads to watch.... on this particular occassion she had inadvertantly got the hem of her sarong trapped under the leg of her chair and as she went to rise, she pressed down on the arms to lift herself out of the chair, when her sarong was torn from her body.... leaving her standing there, all willowy 5ft 7inches of her stark naked with her ample breasts and freshly shaven pussy on full display.... dressed only in her stiletoes!

C

Cameron2

I am turned on mostly by the looks of a girls face or facial features with a petite body....
If I use the WOW Factor. . . . ( This is not at LP's This is a general out on the street girl )
If she dresses to expose I usually deduct 2 points. She must dress consertivly
Cams. . . (Ok I cant spell)

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
So Cam, please tell.... how many points must a girl earn before she has a chance to 'score' with you?

M

mohikh

I like office dress with short skirts... its really a turn on for me...

Buzz

Foundation Member
I enjoy admiring a woman with an athletic shape. And some well fitting clothes can certainly enhance their shape. Knee length skirts that are tight over their bum to me is a great look

S

Slipperyjones

Professional look all the way... even sexier with a set of glasses!!

S

switch

I'm a stockings fan for sure!! I luv the office girl look - pencil skirt with a split (especially if it is a little on the tight side...), crisp blouse with a hint of cleavage, shiny patent platform heels, and seamed stockings snaking up the calf... The more dominant the look, the better...

You don't see stockings much in Perth CBD, especially at this time of year :(

Mind you, I'm kinda coming round to the whole beach chick look these days....

A

Auzzie_Dazza

Hi
I really Love the professional look its awsome....

Auzzie_Dazza