Clothed or unclothed?

N

nerdino

for me there is nothing like a girl dressed comfortably in boys briefs and a semi-seethrough white tank top with no bra.

adam74

Silver Member
I'm also rather partial to a woman dressed in one of my business shirts and nothing else. Unfortunately, I'm a pretty big (tall) bloke and they cover too much!

nhungNme

Bronze Member
Well for Mr... she would have the long shirt on, a sexy little bra and G string, silk stockings and sexy high heels... I have to have something to do before getting down to the finer things... You should not be given everything on a silver platter, you have to do some work as well...

nhungNme

Bronze Member
Thankyou adam, like I said you have to earn the rite I guess it's a little like hunting for the treasure, there has to be little obstacles along the way and if you can overcome them as you make your way to the pot of gold, it is just that little bit more exciting, BUT then, everyone to their own I guess.
I prefer to see the lady in something maybe a little revealing, but still covered up enough to get the imagination working as to what I may discover beneath.

Enjoy that pot of gold ...

G

gr8stuff

A woman can look gorgeous in any situation,
Sure the smartly dressed in stylish skirt & blouse looks fantastic on the Terrace for those in Perth
Just as the woman exercising looks great in gym gear
"especially when it is of a light colour and tight "
a nice cameltoe cannot be beaten especially in a brief bikini such as the Wicked Weasel brand

However
Believe me nothing is more appealing than a woman who is confident within herself no matter what she is wearing as this radiance glows and attracts me more than anything :)

G

gbangar

well as they say if you got it flaunt it, so where something that highlights the best physucal features I say, skirt if your legs are the best, but still leave enough for imagination..

J

johnnyringo

i like he proffesional look, while wearing suspenders and stockings underneath

honestman

Gold Member
I always believe in this expression:

- A woman in little clothing is more interesting than a fully naked one.

What's the point of foreplay if she's naked already?