• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Have to say good point...only times I've seen the chat room full is when there's a show on or the possibility of a show.

I get in there as often as possible and have chatted with quite a few nice people.

All you guys out there who are wanting to meet women by introducing yourself on the forum would be far better to go in chat and talking to the women there and then progressing to msn as I have done with guys on occasions and then when I get to know them better, have met up with them.

So why not try it and give it a go, you never know what might happen.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
well said slavegirlsuzie

and some might be asking " what is a good time to enter the chat room ? " well i suppose anytime as u never know if ya don't go :) :)

i have found somewhere around 9pm ( my time QLD )

so knock and see what happens :) :)

L

Link83

What's this doing in the Bitch board?
I keep forgetting there's a chat room. So I will give it a go. I'm not really into the sex shows, but always happy to have a chat!

S

Spunkymunky

I was in last night for a few hours and the conversation was raging lol

T

TemptMe

I like to frequent the chat room - not into the sex shows prefer a good banter instead!!

S

Spunkymunky

It uses up a lot of my download when i am in there - so i cant go in for a few days until my billing rolls over to the new month.

S

Spunkymunky

i have wireless broadband 1gb a mth......it uploads and downloads quite a bit. So its an occasional thing for me!

DT4eva

Gold Member
first thing to do when anyone gets in the chat room with a low usage broadband is click on the music player and pause it as that will be eating up your usage

Last edited:
S

Spunkymunky

yeah ive tried that.....still doesnt seem to help much......and i can only pause it cos i cant work out how to turn it off lol

fifoboy

Gold Member
Check your provider every now and then, I checked mine the other day and they were charging me more for 3Gig plan I was on, than they were charging for a new 5Gig plan.

K

Kalboy35

Re: Access to chat room

Same here saying username does not exist. do we have to reg for chat room ?

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Kalboy35 and Rallyguy555 : im not sure how you are loggin into the chat room , and do not take what i say here as anything but trying to help. ok

1- no need to register for chatroom

2- do not click on guest ( if u have a username then use pls use it )
enter yr password then click on enter

i just tried the chatroom and it is working ok

John

K

Kalboy35

still saying that username does not exist , i'm entering the same as if i'm login in onto this site is that correct.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

still saying that username does not exist , i'm entering the same as if i'm login in onto this site is that correct.

yes Kalboy your clicking the chat room buttom @ the top of the page

John

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

valgard22 and Becky70 : i will try and get someone to have a look @ what is wrong for u both ok :) :)

John :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
what Time chatters were in the chat room is required in chat room

When you miss a chatter in the chat room you have no idea what time they were there. If we knew we could join them again another day, the same time they go there. After all we are all creatures of habit. Therefore it be great if it states what time we arrived. I do not care if it is not my country time, anytime will do-we can all work it out.
:walk:

T

TemptMe

Re: what Time chatters were in the chat room is required in chat room

Would be a helpful little tool Blue - but in the mean time just keep on popping in to check out whether people are in there...Early evening around 7pm ish seems to be a popular time (West Aust time that is)....See you in there one day...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member

Thank you TemptMe for your information. I knew there would be times that one could find more chatters. Looking forward in chatting with you one time.
:icon_blow

S

studley

was on this evening nobody around :(

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member

I was went to the chat room and lost my virginity. The exact details what happened will only be known by those who were there.
Studley try different times and I am sure you too will have a good time.

I wonder how many times can one lose their virginity?