Brothel robbers

1steelrod

Diamond Member
What is the world coming to.
Going into a brothel with a loaded gun.
Has the prices gone up so much they need to rob the place just to get laid .
Once they get inside I am sure there are a few punters in jail looking for Some new vergin butt .
There is only one thing that is should be loaded going into a brothel so it can be unloaded.

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
Once they get inside I am sure there are a few punters in jail looking for Some new vergin butt .
There is only one thing that is should be loaded going into a brothel so it can be unloaded.
Shame on such men indeed!

No idea what to do

Legend Member
My Theory
If it is not yours
Leave it alone, Don't take it, Don't even think about taking it
Remembering that somebody actually worked hard for the money you tried to steal Arseholes

To the common idiots that did this to the Beautiful People at Langtree's

Go and get a fucking Job
Stay of the drugs.

There is no excuse for being stupid.
You are in control of your own destiny you Lazy Low Life Pricks

🐸 The Frenchman🐸

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
My Theory
If it is not yours
Leave it alone, Don't take it, Don't even think about taking it
Remembering that somebody actually worked hard for the money you tried to steal Arseholes

To the common idiots that did this to the Beautiful People at Langtree's

Go and get a fucking Job
Stay of the drugs.

There is no excuse for being stupid.
You are in control of your own destiny you Lazy Low Life Pricks

🐸 The Frenchman🐸
The local bank got robbed a few times anyway they got the group as the bank dropped a dye bomb and those born again Jesus talking nuts had blue dye all over themselves like he said get off your arse and get a job don't steal from those who need the money.

Liam

Gold Member
Brothels are prime targets due to cash and only cash.

That's what they want.

Slave3

Silver Member
Sounds like some 1 hasnt being Paying there Taxes youre a either a complete retard 2 Robb an establishment such as these ones or street Soldier taking orders on a mission if any 1 here knows what i actually mean

DT4eva

Gold Member
Really is it so?

1steelrod

Diamond Member
Is he a indigenous person. Because it looked like it on CCTV. And it would be ironic after all the who ahh yesterday with the Rally for the young fella who was bashed. If it was a local indigenous person . Stop the crime stop the bashings . Very sad that the kid was attacked . Going to be interesting to see what happens on court date.
Now before any of you lot attack me I have many indigenous peoples in my family okay. So be careful

Anna LD

Bong Beauty ll LT Digital Team
Legend Member
That's not good at all they should have robbed a hairdresser they have far more takings than a brothell full of poor broke and hungry ladies.
no one should be robbed. Either you earn it or you die without it!
And also have you ever been to Langtrees ? if not do visit once you will get a fair idea of ladies here and if they are broke or hungry.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Police have just posted on their FB page that they have arrested one person in connection with this robbery at 9pm last night.
Good, now, these people need good bashing and should be left behind the bar. Everything should be taken away from them and distributed to needy people. Bloody robbers. Is it so hard to earn? Go get a proper job for yourself. You cannot snatch things which are not yours.

Leroysane

Gold Member
Damn that's fucked up tho

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I'll be real with you, I felt bad for one person behind the reception desk and for the girls. Everyone else.... well it couldn't have happened to a better place or to better people. Do we have the names of the assailants yet?
Dumb and Dumber is their names. Dead set stupidity. How many cameras are in and outside. They might as well handed their names and addresses over.

Tyla Chris

Diamond Member
I'll be real with you, I felt bad for one person behind the reception desk and for the girls. Everyone else.... well it couldn't have happened to a better place or to better people. Do we have the names of the assailants yet?
Sounds like a personal grudge! never mind hope you get cured. 💕