Best Beer

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Any verdict on whats a great beer....

I'm big on ales atm. New Castle Brown and Coopers Sparking are mt favorite.

They both have a good throat hit. Flavours full of character. And a great finish that lasts for a minute.

Anyone got anything to teach me....

T

Tania Admin

The only beer I really like is Ginger Beer :) Sorry I have no advice...

Happy2

Legend Member
Matsos do an OK Chillibeer

But for me simple is the best
Al swearengen said I would love the beers in Austria Simple yet quality beer And he was spot on
Though the complexities of a good ale are a treat every now and again

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A long time ago the great Vivian got me onto Miller Chill. A mexican beer with a hint of lime and rock salt.

What beers do other guys find in the fridges of Private ladies?

Happy2

Legend Member
I have seen Corona a fair bit But thats a beer I always think is stocked because its expensive Its certainly not there for its taste No wonder they put lemon in it ,anything to add some flavour

dickpot

Silver Member
all beers are good just depend on where you are at the time (time and place can make a bad beer good)

ozgooner

Silver Member
Yoda if your liking your Ales look out for a Fullers 1845, it taste great mate. I also like my ESB. All a bit pricey around $8 a stubby but I got around that by buying my own brewery. So the ESB I make now and one called Old freckle Hen really nice

Happy2

Legend Member
Yoda if your liking your Ales look out for a Fullers 1845, it taste great mate. I also like my ESB. All a bit pricey around $8 a stubby but I got around that by buying my own brewery. So the ESB I make now and one called Old freckle Hen really nice
Own a brewery ?
Now as a person who likes the Kevin Wilson song I must ask

Do you F*** on first dates ? :D

C

colzilla

IMG_1002.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
White beer? You just dont know how to pour Tania. Tilt the glass It should be amber With a white head of about 2cm

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, I agree LOL, Oldie but still a lot of fun

Here we go, Girls, Beer and BooBs, H2 check out men with talent commerical