Best Asian brothel?

S

Stiffler

I'll be there in July ! Singapore Airlines have good prices and Thai Airways resume flights from Perth early July as well!
You lucky bugger ...enjoy , I need to build up my holidays But hopefully around October for me

jebradio

Gold Member
I am hoping to be in Bangkok around October... looking forward to soi cowboy for the looking and Nana for the freelancers... or more looking... hoping my favourite massage place has survived.. was a bit dingy but the madam and girls are great...

funflyer

Foundation Member
I am hoping to be in Bangkok around October... looking forward to soi cowboy for the looking and Nana for the freelancers... or more looking... hoping my favourite massage place has survived.. was a bit dingy but the madam and girls are great...
Enjoy your trip. Where is the massage place? I always liked Eden Club in Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. Wonder if its still open also

Slugger1

Legend Member
I like the Baccara bar in Soi Cowboy with the glass floors, very entertaining!

jebradio

Gold Member
Enjoy your trip. Where is the massage place? I always liked Eden Club in Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. Wonder if its still open also
This one was on soi sukhumvit 22 off in an alley near Bangkok passion and honey bee.. there were around 10 shops in 2 alleys there