Best Asian brothel?

ube

Bronze Member
But on locanto, they all suggest they are the best. I guess one of them must be right.

OLCD

Bronze Member
Red apple in the city was one of my go tos but has since moved on.

Airport storage on great eastern was pretty good.

Swedish massage Beaufort hit and miss.

ube

Bronze Member
Is that the same red apple as grand prom in bedford?
I go past swedish massage on the bus and assumed it was legit only.

OLCD

Bronze Member
The Swedish massage is and can be legit , I've seen HICAPS done. Have had from vanilla to wild with free extras, not sure what the go was

Not sure if the same people, but went the same Bedford one a few years ago, same had a range of OK to great.

Last time I went though the lass just stared cold and shrugged whilst on the final stretch, didn't seem to care. Have avoided since

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Try Foxy, facilities are great.
Girls are hit and miss but if you find one who gets along with you, a lot of fun to be had with the extra big showers, spacious room, couch, large bed and mirrors. I have issues with those mirrors on the ceiling, kept thinking they would fall off and cause a bloody mess.

eddard74

Silver Member
Swan lounge midland has fantastic facilities. But the ladies there are not great and they never seem to change.

ThroatfuckKing

Bronze Member
Not a brothel, but there used to be this young Singaporean girl at the ambassador hotel. Gorgeous, sexy, and for only 350 I could pound her ass for an hour.
She took it like a champ too. Very compliant. I think her name was allie

kendo

Legend Member
what's the experience like there? Other then that, any other asian brothels you would recommend for a low income earner like myself?
Check out the White House near Collier Rd. They post on here and will txt you pics of the girls on. You can decide from there.

Wacky

Gold Member
Not a brothel, but there used to be this young Singaporean girl at the ambassador hotel. Gorgeous, sexy, and for only 350 I could pound her ass for an hour.
She took it like a champ too. Very compliant. I think her name was allie
number please