1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Bepp took one for the team

Discussion in 'ADMIN NEWS: TIPS: SHORTCUTS: HELP' started by Mary-Anne K, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Mary-Anne K

Mary-Anne K Administrator Battle Axe

We have a button on the admin where by we can hit discourage, for painful members.
    Bepp was driving me crazy the other day, and wanting to try this button I put Bepp on discourage for 24 hrs.I originally said 72 hrs but softened up.
    Bepp can you tell us what happens to a member that is discouraged. i believe you can log on, but can not go where you want to go and that it is very difficult to post as the screens keep jumping.
    I would be interested in the feedback, and if I can have another regular for feedback I would appreciate it.

Volunteer
    for 24 hrs discouraged, you may get time to mow your lawns that weekend. :couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. bepp

bepp Feelthy old bugga Legend Member

Wasnt dtiving anyone crazy.......just said something to a mate.. .on his thread an u shit canned me for no reason
    and why cant we post a reply with less than 35 characters n newbies can????

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nymph

Nymph Silver Member

*Raises Hand*

Flying to Melbourne today and will hit the ground running.
    Can check out the effects later this evening when I can't sleep.

Is it like your Avatar has taken LSD Bepp? Coz that's what it sounds like. Am I right that under discouraged you can still post with difficulty but visuals are distorted and everything makes little sense?
    ?:cat:?

4. Mary-Anne K

I am pretty sure he couldn't post otherwise he would have been calling me every name under the sun.:oops::oops::oops:
    Beep you hit the wanker button on me in a thread where it was not called for, and after I had warned you is how I remember it.

5. Nymph

Nymph Silver Member

Oh dear.. I did wonder where Bepp had gone..

I suppose the first test subject is always an unknown..

Just out of curiosity, what would one have to do to warrant punishment with the discourage button?

6. Mary-Anne K

Constantly be annoying after he had been given fair warning, someone that just doesn't know when to shut up, we had a new annoying member last week, that was posting with out thinking, John Lou and Happy pirate took the time to have a conversation with him, he hasn't been back yet, he may not come back, if he does not behave if he does come back we will hit the discourage button.
    This forum has always been a friendly crowd, non judgmental and we are going to keep it this way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Nymph

Nymph Silver Member

Oh ok, so zero tolerance for trolling behaviour and people who engage with and inflame those who troll?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yoda

Yoda Chief Y Legend Member

I once used the discourage button on a young fella that was all out abusive....

John Lou and Happypirate was urging me to delete and ban this guy.... note at that time JL...HP..and myself were the only three Spartans battling all the trouble postings...

But at the time MAK was away and I answer to noone else on forum matters....and deleting a member required discussion with MAK.

Anyway after.....hitting the discourage button this puppy was screaming murder about how he could not do this and that
    .. how his access was really fucked up.... etc. And many threats came about telling the members how mods were treating him bad..... lol like the mods gave a shit what he thought after he abused them repeatedly....

Quite a good function for discouraging members who are trigger happy with unpleasantness.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Mary-Anne K

Trolling I don't quite understand?...........Surfing and learning the forum are encouraged, until recently they did have to engage, now days all members have to post once every three months otherwise they cannot view the forum. This makes the forum more interactive, which will make it more interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yoda

Basically being a dick and posting offensive shit for the sake of getting a rise out of people.......

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. happypirate

happypirate Old pirate Staff Member Forum Manager

Ahoy;- Be the sweet Nymph.........................make meeeee proud
    There a place for you here
    Be sweet myyyyyyy lovely, play nice with people and they will be nice to you\myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lovely

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Nymph

Nymph Silver Member

Anything for my omnipotent and benevolent pirate overlord <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. happypirate

Ahoy;- You have friends and you have Luv here
    Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet Preety One

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nymph

Nymph Silver Member

image.jpg
    ~*~*~*~*~*I am home*~*~*~*~*~

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  15. happypirate

Ahoy;- Have a fun weekend
    We look forward to you coming back to Adelaide

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nymph

Nymph Silver Member

A fun filled weekend to you and the crew too, look out for those mermaids and I here there are trolls around too!

Will be floating around in cyber space still on and off ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. happypirate

Ahoy;- Have Fun Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sweet Preety Nymph
    You have a home here, there is Luv here.
    Make Meeeeeeeeeeee Proud
    Goooooooooo Play hard, work Hard, make Meeeeeeeeeeee Proud
    Beeeeee all you can Beeeeeeeeeeeee

• Hot!! Hot!! x 1
  18. XLNC

XLNC Whatever happened to FREE love? Legend Member

Whoa! Let's not get carried away in a sedan chair and throw the baby out with the leftover soup! Right, H2?

[​IMG]

Anyway, now that bepp's beautiful bottom has been spanked by Mary-Anne (spank spank spank), everybody should know where the line in the linoleum is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. scavenger

scavenger Gold Member

I think I should also be discouraged for a term Ma'am as I also hit the wanker (thinking it was orgasmic)button. Punishment should be served, , also I had some impure thoughts,

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Yoda

A wanker icon is a sure way of having trouble created. I got ..wankered.. for saying...wow... to an old review of mine I have not seen for years......

Lucky for me..... I am immune to cheap shots like that.... me being me... I have had a lot of hatred from less than aspirable characters for many years.....

• Empathy Empathy x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. bepp

probably not much at all its getting to the stage where if u look at some one ur shit canned
    i dont mind the HAPPY ENDING icon (actually any of u ladies???Are quite welcome to come n give me one) n

• Like Like x 1
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
    • Cool Cool x 1
  22. sparky

sparky Legend Member

I'm happy to be discouraged today
    But make it quick or I wont see its effects

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. Trickortreat

Trickortreat Gold Member

Shit that was close. I think i just about gave bepp a happy ending

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Empathy Empathy x 1
  24. Mary-Anne K

I just found and old member that had been discouraged Suzy Flozzy. I have taken it off as i would like to see if she can join in again, I miss a good debating companion and I look pretty good as an alternative to Suzt's personality, also I miss her on the forum. Let me know via PM if moderators and members have a problem with this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

[​IMG]

I know not what you mean my dear friend I have NEVER trolled stirred or caused the slightest piece of mischief EVER on this glorious forum

(There thats put the mods at ease XLNC we will have our next stir the pot discussion tonight as per usual ? )

• Creative Creative x 1
  26. bepp

you are more than welcome Maria

27. Happy2

Happy2 Legend Member

You're talking to yourself bepp?

28. Maria

Maria Classy sassy and a little bit Assy Gold Member

No I gave him one cause he asked for a lady

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  29. Frankie

Frankie Silver Member

"Classy sassy and a little bit Assy"
    ???
    That's not the wayi was taughta lady talks. ;)

30. bepp

I may be a grrumpy old farrt who talks to himself but i can still pull the young LADIES ARR WHOOOO

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1