• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Bepp took one for the team

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Acuatly i did take one for the team n it hurt.....but I'm a betta man for it .....i was on a path of self drstruction but now ive seen the lite.....AMEN

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
No!!!! Ive been there n took 1 for the team already....its as i said AMEN!!!!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Feel as tho I'm still being discouraged .have to keep logging in , I log in go to my many PM's from myhordes of friends here .then to go to new pists ..gotta logg in again.....:(

Before all your software change all i had to do was hit the home button on the top line eg: Home.....Forum bepp.....inbox....alerts...
and i would b logged in now when i move from inbox to new posts im auto.logged out n i gotta logg in by clicking on the log in line top rite of screen then go to logg in page cmon IT get it rite:( :(

peart

Gold Member
Are you using 'private' mode in your browser? I think when you use this mode cookies don't always work so you keep getting logged out.

Maria

Classy sassy and a little bit Assy
Gold Member
I may be a grrumpy old farrt who talks to himself but i can still pull the young LADIES ARR WHOOOO

Mr Bepp you are not grumpy not old just a classic gentleman in disguise

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Mr Bepp you are not grumpy not old just a classic gentleman in disguise
Maria you keep talking like that to me and I'll....b a happy old fart
still cant get our embrace out of my mind...many dormant things stirred at thay moment....mmm the mamaries