BEARDS...... Ladies are you a fan?

Catalina Kay

Silver Member
must say, I'm not a fan of beards. Especially the ones starting to grow back because they scratch my face up. In saying that though I've heard a lot of girls say they are irresistible so who knows?

Catalina Kay

Silver Member
ScottClifton060.jpg
dayammm

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I HATE beards!

A 5 o'clock shadow is hot, any thing longer than 2 days is a turn off.

I'm mostly with Miss Andi, I find a beard rarely done well. Stubble can be done well though...although that might just be depending on the guy...

6e489a8be90e965a3feae46a10266114.jpg 9a3f71402aaad7a578a7f883ead56016.jpg 61aa431066eff05a687b18b60c15734b.jpg 8650033ed115c72c05fa194e9cce6191.jpg McSteamy_Doctor.jpg stubble.jpg

On my hunt for images I did find one more beardyfor the lols :p

main-85cc2d71eaa721c8ba63408f1a18e6242ff3212d.jpg

Attachments

• stubble-look-street-style-men.jpg
    stubble-look-street-style-men.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
ladies.....let's join the new age of "beard"............

images

images

images

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Mr H2, I have avoid this thread for weeks.....................i knew Ms Rochelle would have a opinion on this subject. Langtree women and beards? they get all giggly and wild, the last time I was there for a quickie it went for hours, they would not let me go, myyyy treasure chest has never been the same.

barbossa_banner.jpg

Dallas

Legend Member
The only hair I like either on me or a lady is on our heads... otherwise it's like having this stuff stuck to me ... it's ewww!

svengali

Foundation Member
I could not grow a decent looking beard if I tried but have never been a fan. Most good-looking guys with beards would probably look better without them in my humble opinion but to each his own.

One thing I cannot stand, though, is two-day stubble which just looks sloppy and an extension of the yobbo theory that grooming and dressing decently is for wimps.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- There you go..............................after weeks and weeks of peace........she has appeared I just knew this thread was never going to be sweet thread.
OK Rochelle sooooo you arrrrr saying to be a real man.............You need to wear a beard?

isi.jpg

Wrong HP.........not only on this thread........I do have an opinion on everything...........

View attachment 36763

Max Cherry

At your service
Gold Member
Quite a lot of beard hate on here! I'd love to know what you all think of moustaches?

Bella Rose

Silver Member
As long as there not growing a forest off their chops I really don't mind. Once the food starts sitting there unnoticed-its an issue lol.
Sexually though- No. I don't think having hair on your face is going to make u less or more attractive if a girls attracted to the guy she wont care if he has a beard or not..(I never found myself sitting there saying god I wish that guy had a goatie???)hehe..until they date for 3-6months and she tells him she likes it better without it. women.....go figure :)
Bella X