Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Do you like men with beards?

11392956_1646449468919221_1588943356748686086_n.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhhhh what a Topic, I know One Women here that will have a lot to say...............
The Beards - You Should Consider Having Sex With A Bearded Man

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Since I've had mine (6 months) I've had nothing but compliments from ladies. Friends, co-workers, WLs. So I'm guessing there's a lot of ladies that like them!

A regular fwb of mine likes the feeling in a certain area, if you know what I mean ;)

I keep mine trimmed to 6-8mm and shaved around the lower neck.

MikeB

Legend Member
Have had a beard continuously since my teenage years.

Every partner since then has enjoyed playing with it and it playing with them.

One even christened it her womb broom :cool: (and other have been happy to join that club!)

Never actually had a complaint - perhaps some may have been scared off that I will never know?

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Go Billy Gibbons...

Now this is a half decent beard.

download.jpg

Reactions: Buk

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I don't know what is worse, a shaved beard that scratches the hell out of your throat and face or an unshaven one that has some weird smell to it lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Ladies when do you believe its a beard in the making and not just a bloke to damn lazy to shave for a week ?

Just wondered as personally I may not shave on one Sunday every blue moon, but generally I shave each and every day

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Ladies when do you believe its a beard in the making and not just a bloke to damn lazy to shave for a week ?

Just wondered as personally I may not shave on one Sunday every blue moon, but generally I shave each and every day

Is it a Blue Moon Yet?.....................:)