• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

jebradio

Gold Member
Sorry but this is dumb, if youā€™re showing photos they better be of the people advertised and saying just go look is not a good argument and a waist of everyoneā€™s times
Well sure ... that would be good but the fact is they won't.. some shops know that we are mostly too nice and take a different girl than advertised ... it's like any business ... they get no interest from showing a shit show... so go with something positive and deal with the consequences after

Wooper

Legend Member
Well sure ... that would be good but the fact is they won't.. some shops know that we are mostly too nice and take a different girl than advertised ... it's like any business ... they get no interest from showing a shit show... so go with something positive and deal with the consequences after
And thatā€™s why we tell people to avoid and walk because itā€™s a waist of everyoneā€™s time and especially if theyā€™re posting on this forum, other shops do the right thing and so should they

Wooper

Legend Member
They should send them out in an Uber and if we don't like they can go..šŸ˜‰ instead of us having to drive all the way there to a women looking nothing like advertisedšŸ™‚
And dunno why he said itā€™s like any business as false advertisment isnā€™t allowed lol

Obbie

Legend Member
Probably easier to post new girls arrive with the name and age without pictures. Then there's no reason to be told your false advertising. Considering it's been said before the pictures are a likeness to the girl . With respect to the owner if the girls don't want real photo of them then don't put any up all .

Wooper

Legend Member
Probably easier to post new girls arrive with the name and age without pictures. Then there's no reason to be told your false advertising. Considering it's been said before the pictures are a likeness to the girl . With respect to the owner if the girls don't want real photo of them then don't put any up all .
If no photos want to be posted thatā€™s fine and a description is also fine but posting fake photos claiming thatā€™s them or a ā€œlikenessā€ isnā€™t acceptable, this is a service for money and we are not here to just accept lies and hand kver money because people do feel uncomfortable saying no and walking and itā€™s unfair to put people though that

Obbie

Legend Member
If no photos want to be posted thatā€™s fine and a description is also fine but posting fake photos claiming thatā€™s them or a ā€œlikenessā€ isnā€™t acceptable, this is a service for money and we are not here to just accept lies and hand kver money because people do feel uncomfortable saying no and walking and itā€™s unfair to put people though that
I guess you have been there and it's happened to you . I've been quite a few times and the pictures have been pretty close or it's actually her . Then again I can't be bothered with searching on tin eye and google for fake shit . Guess I still punt the old way by experiencing the things I try and not rely on my phone to do it for me .

Wooper

Legend Member
I guess you have been there and it's happened to you . I've been quite a few times and the pictures have been pretty close or it's actually her . Then again I can't be bothered with searching on tin eye and google for fake shit . Guess I still punt the old way by experiencing the things I try and not rely on my phone to do it for me .
Yes happens a great deal, seems majority of shops and privateā€™s will show fake photos where some of the favoured shops always end up being the ones with the real photos provided, you do what youā€™re comfortable with but again travelling across the city to go to a place thatā€™s lies to you and in most cases tries guilting you into staying which literally happen to me yesterday and making people frustrated and leaving not only waist your time but the ladies involved

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Thank for all comment.. all welcome to come in meet the girls.. if you no like you can walk away.. thank again šŸ™ā¤ļøā¤ļø

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

Wooper

Legend Member
Thank for all comment.. all welcome to come in meet the girls.. if you no like you can walk away.. thank again šŸ™ā¤ā¤
Stop lying to people and youā€™ll probably get a better reputation and people more likely to come look but as it stands seems like people have you on their avoid list

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Stop lying to people and youā€™ll probably get a better reputation and people more likely to come look but as it stands seems like people have you on their avoid list
Thanks for giving advice..Love you too.šŸ™šŸ™

Obbie

Legend Member
Yes happens a great deal, seems majority of shops and privateā€™s will show fake photos where some of the favoured shops always end up being the ones with the real photos provided, you do what youā€™re comfortable with but again travelling across the city to go to a place thatā€™s lies to you and in most cases tries guilting you into staying which literally happen to me yesterday and making people frustrated and leaving not only waist your time but the ladies involved
[/QUOTE was the visit yesterday here or someone else ?

Obbie

Legend Member
Was the visit here or someone else ?

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Oh.. I no who youā€™re..how many times u walk in and u booking . most of the times the girls in the pictures get busy. and youā€™re not booking what can I do.? You have to meet the one available..In the business not much customers walk in and walk out most stay..when u walk out Iā€™m still smile to you and say thank..have I been nasty to you.??

Last edited:

Wooper

Legend Member
Oh.. I no who youā€™re.. In the business not much customers walk in and walk out most stay..when u walk out Iā€™m still smile to you and say thank..have I been nasty to you.??
Yes lying about photos and the girls making us drive all the way waisting our time is nasty

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
No not here but my entire experience with them was fake photos and lies
The weather is nice today .
you should go out and get something cold to drink to cool you mood down.u have bad moods make u get old quick..be happy happy life.

Last edited:

Wooper

Legend Member
The weather is nice today .
you should go out and get something cold to drink to cool you mood down.u have bad moods make u get old quick..be happy happy life.
Like many people I joined this forum so I know what places to avoid and thatā€™s why youā€™re on the list of those places

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Like many people I joined this forum so I know what places to avoid and thatā€™s why youā€™re on the list of those places
Oh.. I no who youā€™re..how many times u walk in and walk out..most of the times the girls in the pictures get busy. and youā€™re not booking what can I do.? You have to meet the one available..In the business not much customers walk in and walk out most stay..when u walk out Iā€™m still smile to you and say thank..have I been nasty to you.??

Wooper

Legend Member
Oh.. I no who youā€™re..how many times u walk in and walk out..most of the times the girls in the pictures get busy. and youā€™re not booking what can I do.? You have to meet the one available..In the business not much customers walk in and walk out most stay..when u walk out Iā€™m still smile to you and say thank..have I been nasty to you.??
I doubt you know who I am as Iā€™ve only been twice and I had a booking with the selected person and was met with oh she busy you try another girl she good to

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I doubt you know who I am as Iā€™ve only been twice and I had a booking with the selected person and was met with oh she busy you try another girl she good to
I know who youā€™re. Because. the day u come in. youā€™re first customers walk in and only you walk out.very easy to remember.šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

Wooper

Legend Member
I know who youā€™re. Because. the day u come in. youā€™re first customers walk in and only you walk out.very easy to remember.šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
Well i only ever can get into places around 2pm most days so if I was the first then obviously youā€™re doing something wrong to have no clients all day

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Well i only ever can get into places around 2pm most days so if I was the first then obviously youā€™re doing something wrong to have no clients all day
u never know when the man felling horney
The business sometimes busy sometimes quite..people like you canā€™t understand about the business..only one thing you can do.only Complain and Drama..trying to destroy other people's business.You probably didn't understand how difficult and very hard time to keep the business goin right now.with COVID..that makes your life happy Do that
Thank again šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Wooper

Legend Member
u never know when the man felling horney
The business sometimes busy sometimes quite..people like you canā€™t understand about the business..only one thing you can do.only Complain and Drama..trying to destroy other people's business.You probably didn't understand how difficult and very hard time to keep the business goin right now.with COVID..that makes your life happy Do that
Thank again šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»
We are the ones telling you we do not like or appreciate being lied to constantly, thatā€™s your own fault and bad business practice and if you treat us like crap we certainly are not gonna support you

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
We are the ones telling you we do not like or appreciate being lied to constantly, thatā€™s your own fault and bad business practice and if you treat us like crap we certainly are not gonna support you
Thank love your comment..You're right everythingā€™s šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

Dunder Mufflin

Gold Member
No, you are the person complaining. I don't mind this place and I haven't been treated like crap so I will visit again.

As has been said before if you don't like this place then don't go. But don't come on here and troll for an argument. That is just wasting your time too right?