• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
so why put these wank photos up in the first place .
newbies are just being scammed .
we all know that when you get there your cock will take over the driving or you have wasted 1/2 to 1 hour .
what about those that are honest and genuine like the jasmin crowd .
enough of this bull shit
So what makes you think these are fake ? She's been trying for ages to make everyone happy on here copping abuse over fake or no photos . Maybe pay a visit and see what's on offer you can always walk . Must admit the few times of been there I've never had the urge to walk away .
Maybe he have a bad experience.booking the girls with the fake pictures..make him think all the Same I do understand..please came in meet the girls if u no like u can walk away. .I’m happy open the door let u out with My smiling face.. πŸ™πŸ™

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
we all know that when you get there your cock will take over the driving or you have wasted 1/2 to 1 hour .
enough of this bull shit
excuse me .If you want to advertise another business., you don't need to slander other businesses. means that you’re not very nice person..to be friends with..😎😎

Dunder Mufflin

Gold Member
enough of this bull shit
Have you ever been? The pictures have matched the ladies when I have visited.

If you can't control your little head then that is your problem not this venue. How do you see that another business is more honest and genuine? If you don't like this venue then fair enough don't go but by the same token don't bother putting up fake comments either

ARCHRIVAL

ARCHRIVAL
Foundation Member
not worth responding to
been rooting around Perth for 50 years and have never seen this amount of bald face dishonesty
90% plus ads are fake or over cooked with photo shopped images and false age claims designed to con the unwary .
worse than fleabay and Fakebook
if there ain't any talent then there ain't any talent again stop with the bullshit

wrb

Gold Member
I don't see why you don't simply post real photos of your girls from the neck down so your girls will still have privacy, or just blur out the face section.. then all the complaining punters will be happy

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I don't see why you don't simply post real photos of your girls from the neck down so your girls will still have privacy, or just blur out the face section.. then all the complaining punters will be happy
Please come in meet the girls.. meet the real person better.. after u not need to Complain about this.. πŸ™πŸ™

John Smithl

Legend Member
I agree.

It is all very well to say "come in and see", yet which potentially paying customer will risk the time to drive all that way, have a look, and walk if disappointed. Shops that post real photos, with faces blurred or covered will always be favoured.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I agree.

It is all very well to say "come in and see", yet which potentially paying customer will risk the time to drive all that way, have a look, and walk if disappointed. Shops that post real photos, with faces blurred or covered will always be favoured.
real or fake pictures some people still look for complain u never win with this person.if u not like pictures not need to look at that., if u think waste your time.to go meet the girls with the real person..not need to go.and no need to argue about this..simple of that
hot day today be calm.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Last edited:

Obbie

Legend Member
I agree.

Maybe she's tried to make everyone happy . Has even had photos done properly and got bagged over it . There not really much else to do to make most punters happy. As she said if you don't like what you see don't waste your time going . it's the working girls choice if they want there photos put up or what they supply is what she posts ,

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Maybe she's tried to make everyone happy . Has even had photos done properly and got bagged over it . There not really much else to do to make most punters happy. As she said if you don't like what you see don't waste your time going . it's the working girls choice if they want there photos put up or what they supply is what she posts ,
Thank my dear dear.

Dunder Mufflin

Gold Member
not worth responding to
been rooting around Perth for 50 years and have never seen this amount of bald face dishonesty
90% plus ads are fake or over cooked with photo shopped images and false age claims designed to con the unwary .
worse than fleabay and Fakebook
if there ain't any talent then there ain't any talent again stop with the bullshit
Get a grip.... yeah great you've been punting for 50 years but clearly you have an axe to grind with this place. As I asked previously, have you even been? I can't think of any private lady or place - even your "genuine and honest" Jasmine - that advertises real ages πŸ˜‚

What constitutes such a high degree of "bald face dishonesty" from a single advert? Talk about exaggerating! If you don't like the place then don't go and stop with the all the whining on this venue's thread.

ARCHRIVAL

ARCHRIVAL
Foundation Member
I could group this establishment with maureens in Midland , the dive in Joondalup, international 300 in Northbridge and another whose name escapes me in Fremantle. If these businesses were subject to the same trade practices regs as mainstream businesses they would be prosecuted out of existence .
in other countries including macou, Hong Kong most of France and Germany false advertising and deceptive conduct results in licensed to operate being revoked .
defend this behaviour why ?

Dunder Mufflin

Gold Member
I could group this establishment with maureens in Midland , the dive in Joondalup, international 300 in Northbridge and another whose name escapes me in Fremantle. If these businesses were subject to the same trade practices regs as mainstream businesses they would be prosecuted out of existence .
in other countries including macou, Hong Kong most of France and Germany false advertising and deceptive conduct results in licensed to operate being revoked .
And I could group them with Maccas, Hungry Jacks and any other restaurant - have you ever seen food sold at those places that looks like what you purchase? Of course not, there is tweaking to make you purchase - even in the countries you name this happens... You are making a bigger issue out of photos than necessary. Don't judge a place on the adverts, judge it on the experience you have when you go there.

ARCHRIVAL

ARCHRIVAL
Foundation Member
as you stated have you been there .
yep walked in walked out .
apologists just help to perpetrate acceptance and deception trust you will vote for scomo again as he promises stability and delivers quasi religious war mongering .
honesty and integrity have lost their meaning .

Obbie

Legend Member
So what makes these places a dive . If fiona from jasmines took it over and didn't change a thing apart from taking her girls there to work you still wouldn't go for a visit at the places you mentioned. I mean really your going for a massage and the extras not to judge the appearance of the place you go to . I'd guess 80 percent of privates places look run down from the front . I've always found white house and maureens clean and tidy inside the rooms . The others haven't been to but I guess you have as you've labelled them dives to visit . If you look at places like jasmines and Co who have a shop front with a door and a glass windows there's not much to look after . Most are fairly new where the others have been around for years .

Dunder Mufflin

Gold Member
apologists just help to perpetrate acceptance and deception trust you will vote for scomo again as he promises stability and delivers quasi religious war mongering .
What does voting for ScoMo and all that other political crap have to do with anything on the punting forum?

So based on your responses, you have never been further than the reception area of this place and have no idea on what the rooms/facilities are like. You have had one visit to see a lady you didn't want to spend time! I don't see that as supporting your original statements. A bit of exaggeration in your post maybe?

Obbie

Legend Member
What does voting for ScoMo and all that other political crap have to do with anything on the punting forum?

So based on your responses, you have never been further than the reception area of this place and have no idea on what the rooms/facilities are like. You have had one visit to see a lady you didn't want to spend time! I don't see that as supporting your original statements. A bit of exaggeration in your post maybe?
Or he hasn't been there 🀷

jebradio

Gold Member
Yeh I admit I am not picky and probably too nice if the girls is there and has a good vibe that is all I need to stay...
I mean.. you could just have a massage... 'Gasp'

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member

Yeh I admit I am not picky and probably too nice if the girls is there and has a good vibe that is all I need to stay...
I mean.. you could just have a massage... 'Gasp'
Are sure you’re not picky or to fussy. I can tell the person you are..Please come over to meet the girl and.when u come over not forget to tell me who you are.. I can give you Discounts..I believed that Make you happy.. I looking forward to meet you..😁😁

John Smithl

Legend Member
Yes, I can see that some forum users are saying that photos posted by Whitehouse are fake. I'm not one of them.

Every time Whitehouse has posted photos, I've been encouraging. This is because it makes good business sense to post accurate (de-identified) photos of the daily roster, rather that sending the same photos to occassional people that request them via text. Just look at how other current parlors are successful on here.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
You don't expect. picture
With the real person the Same
I believe100%not one take pictures Same at real person. Better u just come in meet the girls.,I believe some people they’re not happy life. It's not worth explaining to these people because they don't understand human language., πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. Asian joke..

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
❀️ BB8D6480-9F72-42CD-A324-00DE569335FD.jpeg 0AE95A83-2051-49AB-BD0A-19D19E79014F.jpeg BB8D6480-9F72-42CD-A324-00DE569335FD.jpeg 0AE95A83-2051-49AB-BD0A-19D19E79014F.jpeg NEW GIRL JUST START
Asian White House
No 2 May Holman Dr
Bassendean 0893771484
for more details and more pictures
Out call available.
experience girlfriend top quality
Asian girls
Have New girls every week

☎️ Please before u come in send me text make sure have girls available for you

Open 7 Day A week
10 Am-12 midnight

Obbie