• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Bassendean - Asian White House

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
That’s fair enough and totally understand as it respects the individuals privacy. I think it is better to take this approach than to post fake photos.
We use fake pictures to make profile if customer like to see pictures of girls calling phone number
Reason for not posting pictures girls on the website I respect to the girl I like them have privacy
Thank πŸ™πŸ½

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Any photos of the ladies?
if customer like to see pictures of girls calling phone number
Reason for not posting pictures girls on the website I respect to the girl I like them have privacy
Thank πŸ™πŸ½
Agreed ! Sometimes a walk in is better than photos ! Went well last time I did it !!

Thank πŸ™πŸ½We change girls every week

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Agreed ! Sometimes a walk in is better than photos ! Went well last time I did it !!

Thank πŸ™πŸ½ We change girls every week

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
They have a business plan its Fresh Girls with Good English new girls every 30 days or so , Fair service for a fair price take the girl given,

Safe sex shower clean towels tidy room customers not allowed see fellow travellers, seems to work as the Old Dear who runs the place seems to have happy girls
All the girls have health check the Medical certificate

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
25-29 years old
customer like to see pictures of girls calling phone number and we send Real pictures Not Fake
Thank πŸ™πŸ½

Obbie

Legend Member
Asian White House
Bassendean
πŸ“ž0893771484
Text 0449175855
OUT CALL AVAILABLE
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨ Anything you want come talk with us
πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ¦° All the girls can speaking English
πŸ’‹Have New Girls Every week ❀
10-Am till 12 midnight
Ok who’s on now and what would she look like ??