• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Bassendean - Asian White House

chocy

Legend Member
Thank my Dear
Donna she Half thai/Half Maori..she , beautiful and very friendly good service
u no feel disappointed
She here 10 more Days
Hope see u again Soon
I wouldn't want to argue with her.. half thai half maori... she would beat the crap out of you!

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
ASIAN WHITE HOUSE
Bassendean
Text 0449175855
OUT CALL AVAILABLE
We have new girls every week
Anything you want come Talk with us
All girls Can speak english
The best service in town

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
ASIAN WHITE HOUSE
Bassendean
Text 0449175855
OUT CALL AVAILABLE
We have new girls every week
Anything you want come Talk with us
All girls Can speak english
The best service in town

You need daily roster and pictures then makes it easy as you are basically a western suburb of Northam.....

A

Annoyance

That's good but is there more information? Like a link to an advert from beautiful companions or said sites that advertise? Or a wechat account so members can join and see what's on offer? As the world has become more of a visual place then a newspaper ad with written comments.

Obbie

Legend Member
That's good but is there more information? Like a link to an advert from beautiful companions or said sites that advertise? Or a wechat account so members can join and see what's on offer? As the world has become more of a visual place then a newspaper ad with written comments.
I’ve never seen them post pictures ! Usually go in and see who’s on if it’s not what I like then leave and look elsewhere ! So far I’ve been lucky and not wanted to leave !!

zilla

geezer
Gold Member
I’ve never seen them post pictures ! Usually go in and see who’s on if it’s not what I like then leave and look elsewhere ! So far I’ve been lucky and not wanted to leave !!
HAvent been there yet but am in the area a fair bit. Dont like to go in and look when time is valuable so pics even just body pics or with blurred faces, and with a roster do help.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
HAvent been there yet but am in the area a fair bit. Dont like to go in and look when time is valuable so pics even just body pics or with blurred faces, and with a roster do help.

They have a business plan its Fresh Girls with Good English new girls every 30 days or so , Fair service for a fair price take the girl given,

Safe sex shower clean towels tidy room customers not allowed see fellow travellers, seems to work as the Old Dear who runs the place seems to have happy girls

Obbie

Legend Member
They have a business plan its Fresh Girls with Good English new girls every 30 days or so , Fair service for a fair price take the girl given,

Safe sex shower clean towels tidy room customers not allowed see fellow travellers, seems to work as the Old Dear who runs the place seems to have happy girls
Agreed ! Sometimes a walk in is better than photos ! Went well last time I did it !!

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Bassendean
Asian White House
OUT CALL AVAILABLE
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
Anything you want come talk with us
All the girls can speaking English
Have New Girls Every week
10-Am till 12 midnight

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Asian White House
Bassendean
📞0893771484
Text 0449175855
OUT CALL AVAILABLE
experience girlfriend top quality Asian
👨‍❤️‍👨 Anything you want come talk with us
👩🏼‍🦰 All the girls can speaking English
💋Have New Girls Every week ❤️
10-Am till 12 midnight

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Any photos of the ladies?

if customer like to see pictures of girls calling phone number
Reason for not posting pictures girls on the website I respect to the girl I like them have privacy
Thank 🙏🏽

Last edited: