Status
Not open for further replies.
C

corneus

So far we have only nine to choose from I would like at least 25 before I select the 5 to vote on.

So the goal posts get moved again. Back on 26 July you said you would pick the best five in a month's time. When we got to that deadline, you decide there's not enough entries. But there's been no encouragement since then for anyone to actually put any entries in. What will happen if we ever get 25 entries? Will the rules change again?

This is sadly looking like yet another competition that won't go anywhere. Have you ever had a competition that had a result and the winner actually got a prize?
:sleepy2:

F

Farm Boy

I counted 16 Avatar's plus Maryanne's on this page not everyone formally entered the comp but nonetheless there on the thread and should be considered entered.

T

TemptMe

Oh dear dear...seems like you might be whinging again Corneus!:violent1::violent1:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
hi happytimes: plz clarify this for me .

on the old AE web-site if a member gave a glowing review of a working lady the member would receive a number of points that converted to dollars ( as in a discount ) when and if they make a booking with the sponsors.

very curious

John

C

corneus

How about these ones?

Attachments

• skeletonsuck120.jpg
    skeletonsuck120.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 174
  • tittie4.gif
    tittie4.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 176
  • skeletons.gif
    skeletons.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 174
  • smiley-faces-77.gif
    smiley-faces-77.gif
    6 KB · Views: 175
  • sneaking.gif
    sneaking.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 179
C

corneus

and some more to choose from!

Attachments

• boing.gif
    boing.gif
    6 KB · Views: 172
  • fattie.gif
    fattie.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 173
  • frog.gif
    frog.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 172
  • ghoul.gif
    ghoul.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 173
  • watching.gif
    watching.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 176
T

TemptMe

You really must want that prize!!!!! The health freak in me likes the deep throat xray scan.

eyes on you

Silver Member
It Looks like this thread has been going for a while.
Well I might as well add mine.
Not so in your face but at least its real.
image.php

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I like it, one of my favourites. remeber i don't get langtrees back until the 8th october so will start the voing around then, also need my artist to set up the art work for the voting count, i am not too good with artwork.

eyes on you

Silver Member
Quote "What do you have to do to be winner. Upgrade your avatar, and post it on this board. All entries will be given 120 x 120 pixel size Avatars regardless of the user group."

Is it just me but do people actually read the rules? Upgrade and Post the Avatar pic. I'm not the best at Maths but I count 3 people including myself. If it was Upgrade you avatar and make a post regarding your upgrade the numbers would be 7. If it was make a post regarding Avatars and having a Avatar Displayed it would be 17.
Anyway you look at it where not there yet!
So lets promote this a bit more with the right rules in place (maryanne could you please confirm rules and numbers and how many avatars are currently displayed to your rules?)
I'm not saying this to whine or complain, I'm trying to establish a bit of consistency so everyone has a chance to win.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Hi John I answered your question, do you know or can you give me an answer to my question at the end of my post regarding your curiosity please. H.T

hi happytimes , sorry for not answering yr question earlier , I'm not sure of the legalities in WA . i would say that it would be up to the lady , whom the review was about ( on a personal level ) and no other .

John

C

Charlie57

Trust this avatar is acceptable, I know it isn't new but I think it gets to the stress relief concept! LOL

Attachments

• Anti-Stress Mouse.gif
    Anti-Stress Mouse.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 3

panhandler

Bronze Member

So the goal posts get moved again. Back on 26 July you said you would pick the best five in a month's time. When we got to that deadline, you decide there's not enough entries. But there's been no encouragement since then for anyone to actually put any entries in. What will happen if we ever get 25 entries? Will the rules change again?

This is sadly looking like yet another competition that won't go anywhere. Have you ever had a competition that had a result and the winner actually got a prize?
:sleepy2:

And the rules changed again when Maryanne said that the voting would start around the 8th when she got Langtrees back, and still nothing over a week later. Yet another competition with no result? What a joke! ::)

panhandler

Bronze Member
As I thought. No result, and no response. Maryanne, are you actually going to draw a winner in this competition, or will it be as Corneus said?

eyes on you

Silver Member
To all the previous posts regading winner announcements:

"....... remeber i don't get langtrees back until the 8th october so will start the voing around then, also need my artist to set up the art work for the voting count, i am not too good with artwork. "

maryanne would you mind setting a confirmed date for closure of the comp? also a count currently so far of participants? i think this will please some people. thanks

F

Farm Boy

Nine posts Panhandler one about football another when you corrected my spelling of WHINGES , and seven whinge and nagging posts,
I guessing you along with many others have multiple identity's so I propose only those with more than 400 posts can vote in this competition .

panhandler

Bronze Member
Nine posts Panhandler one about football another when you corrected my spelling of WHINGES , and seven whinge and nagging posts,
I guessing you along with many others have multiple identity's so I propose only those with more than 400 posts can vote in this competition .

Yes, it is a whinge Farmboy - that's why it's posted in the bitch board. I don't particularly want to vote in the competition.
My point is that this is yet another "competition" that either will just be ignored in the hope that it just goes away, never be drawn, or if there is a winner they will never actually get their prize.
It is a common theme on this forum!

BTW, if I was going to vote you would get mine because it reminds me of this joke - "
Mick is walking past Paddy's farm one evening when he hears seductive music coming from the barn. He looks through the window to see Paddy dancing and stripping off. "Bejaysus Paddy, what are you doing ?" says Mick.
"It's not what you think" says Paddy "me and the wife have been drifting apart lately so I went to see one of those counsellors and he said I should do something sexy to a tractor"

F

Farm Boy

OK if you want vote for me maybe we should let TEN Posters Vote, and are the Irish the but of that joke or all farmers.

panhandler

Bronze Member
Yep! True to form, another competition bites the dust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corneus

And the rules changed again when Maryanne said that the voting would start around the 8th when she got Langtrees back, and still nothing over a week later. Yet another competition with no result? What a joke!

The history of "competitions" on this site is a sad one.

Aaron promised a competition in a thread back in October 2009 that had its last post in May 2010, but never got started. See http://www.talkinsex.com/forums/sit...ons/14808-whats-up-my-account.html#post102732
A prize of a Medisil Magic vibrator was promised but never awarded. See http://www.talkinsex.com/forums/gen...-board/9192-medisil-magic-200-words-less.html

Minxxy actually won a competition and never received a prize!
Quote:
(From Minxxy) Default Re: Love Competitions
Dont hold your breathe guys.
As the winner of a previous competition on this forum who got SFA, the phrase "all talk no action" springs to mind...
See http://www.talkinsex.com/forums/gen...bitch-cafe-board/12756-love-competitions.html

Damprye won a competition but nobody knows if she ever got the promised $100.

This one is going to go the same way. It is just pathetic.. ::)

panhandler

Bronze Member
Hi Panhandler, Have you ever sent a P.M to Maryanne and asked what is happening with this?
I am sure you will get a reply when she has the time..

Yep. Three weeks ago, and was told it would be done the next day (7 November)

panhandler

Bronze Member
Aaaaand still no action taken to actually award a prize for this "competition"!

Just as I predicted when it was first raised - what a ******* joke!

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Still can't be bothered doing what you said you would do with this competition I see, Maryanne?

Aaaaand still no action taken to actually award a prize for this "competition"!

Just as I predicted when it was first raised - what a ******* joke!

panhandler : the winner of this comp has been chosen some time ago . i will look up and let u know asap .

u must think that MaryAnne has nothing to do with her time during the day and night , unlike yrself !!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.