Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
If the winner is in Perth 3 hour room hire at Langtree's of Perth or Kalgoorlie.

It is illegal to give away sex so you must provide your own.

If in the eastern states $100 worth of langtrees Souvenirs from the new Kalgoorlie range, hats tee shirts, stickers, placemats , posters etc.

What do you have to do to be winner. Upgrade your avatar, and post it on this board. All entries will be given 120 x 120 pixel size Avatars regardless of the user group.

You can create it or find it any where on the web. You cannot use any from our stock list. I also need to upgrade the stock list so any suggestions appreciated.

fifoboy

Gold Member
My new one when I can square away a re size...

licky-licky.gif

:)

Although I use this one on another site and it's a bit of a favourite.

penguin.gif

Last edited:
D

~Dragons_Princess~

A few from me.. (I stole them all to be honest hehe, just resized them to be 120x120 or under :p)

Still ones:

2yvwh0x.jpg

24flfgg.jpg

Moving ones:

307q69s.gif

1zntxs4.gif

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have set presidential and Langtrees Advertisers to 120 x 120 pixels I think this is big enough, so need to resize fifoboy

Last edited:
D

~Dragons_Princess~

I resized fifoboy's for him... Coz I'm bored and extremely nice <3 :p

f0ucrl.gif

F

Farm Boy

Computer useless farmer can not download Avatar My girls could but wont show them this sight, Now if a kind person would download a Massey Ferguson 65 ?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
In a months time I am going to pick my favourite five and set a poll for members to vote for the winner.

S

Stonedmac

Well, that penguin avatar of fifoboy's is going toi be hard to beat but I have one I "doctored" myself, from a photo I took. Maryanne, where do I post it, please? And what size does it need to be at thattime? Many thanks.
Shyted

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You post it as a manage attachment in this thread, then change your avatar in user options. i think your membership allows 80 x80 pixels if you want bigger email me and I will change your profile to allow it.120 x 120 maxi size

D

~Dragons_Princess~

Am i allowed to have mine put up 2 pleaaaaaaase?? :)

I went to change it today and it says my max is 50x50 now :( sooooooo small, it was 80x80 when i done my first one i think :(

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sorry that was a error, would be me haven't much clue in admin sometimes, getting better each day. i have upped the valued users to 100 x 100. Now the only one I can't change is mine as I have a protected user status......I need Lone road to help on this one...........or maybe Aaron. I want 120 x 120 like the rest of langtrees.com Advertisers, after all i am the boss. please boys.When i see heaps more avatars on the board i am going to allow larger signatures, need graphic members to post how to, & where to attach to help the newbies.
Enjoy

S

Stonedmac

Maryanne. I have upgraded my avatar to 100x75. It makes it easier for you to see. The pic is one I took of a lady I know, posing nude with a beer stubby on her belly while horizontal on a Harley. It's called "How To Keep A Man Happy".

That lady also features in some photos I have posted elsewhere on this site.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
this is 1 of my favourites

John

Attachments

• hooks_n_chains.jpg
    hooks_n_chains.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 35
M

Miranda Fox

I was going to add mine here but not sure how to, sorry
Maybe someone or Johnlou could add it for me please ?

:) thanks

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
What does it cost to rent a hotel room for casual sex.We often rent rooms for couples at langtrees at $100 per hour on the busy nights.
Like I said early offering FREE SEX is illegal room hire isn't.

T

TemptMe

C'mon Corneus - something for nothing appeals to all sorts of people....or is that nothing for something??? Now I am confused.

B

BobDog

Computer useless farmer can not download Avatar My girls could but wont show them this sight, Now if a kind person would download a Massey Ferguson 65 ?

I'll give you a tip Farm Boy. You will be a much more capable computer user, if you simply remember to use your opposite mouse button on things. As a general rule, on the Internet as well as your operating system, you will find that the visual elements have a context menu. That means, if you click on them with your opposite mouse button (right button for most people), a menu will appear with action that can be performed on that specific thing you clicked.

For instance, if you do a Google search for "Massey Ferguson 65" you will see at the very top of the page, a row of links and the second one is images. Click that and you will get a search result that shows lots of image 'thumbnails', and they magnify and pop out with some details below them, when you move your mouse pointer over them. The first piece of information, is a link to the file that is being showed. If you click on that link, or the image it will open the web page where the image is published, but it will be dimmed and a pop-out window will float above the web page showing the image you selected.

If you now opposite click (right click for most people) on this image, you will see a context menu pop up, and this will have a number of useful options to do things like 'save image as...' copy image, or copy image location. If you want to save a copy of the image to your own computer (download it) you would click 'save image as'. If you wanted to copy the image to you clipboard you would click 'copy image'. To just copy the text of where the file is located (the path and file name) you would click 'copy image location'.

When you go into your control panel here at the forum to change your avatar, you will have the option to either use an image that is already out there on the web, choose from some existing images (shown), or upload one that you have saved on your own computer. The first option will rely on the image being stored on the website where you have found it, but all you have to do is paste in the image location. If, when you were browsing the images you Googled earlier, you chose to 'copy image location 'from the context menu, then you would have the location stored on your clipboard. To paste the location into the box where it asks for the location, you can put the mouse pointer over the box (it turns into an insertion pointer) and then opposite click and another context menu will appear. On this menu you will see the option to 'paste'. That will paste the location into the box. That is, it will paste the text that was stored on the clipboard, that describes where the file is stored. It will look something like "http://www.tractordata.com/photos/F000/734/734-td3a.jpg" Now you should have your avatar set to the image of your choice.

If you choose to save the image, you will then have a copy stored on your own computer which you can modify to suit yourself. Then you will need to upload the image to use it as an avatar. You may need to take notice of where on your computer you saved the file so you can find it when you go to upload it. Here's a couple of tractors I found, along with one I modified for you.

34gqzxk.jpg

333h54y.jpg

30iceww.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bobdog I liked your post so much i copied it to Site Info and Support, as it is very informative. Thanks

B

BobDog

Bobdog I liked your post so much i copied it to Site Info and Support, as it is very informative. Thanks

Thanks maryanne, I'm happy to help anybody with general computer literacy support if they get lost. Nice place you have here BTW.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
So far we have only nine to choose from I would like at least 25 before I select the 5 to vote on.

T

TemptMe

Hmmm there appears to be some posts missing on this thread!!! I responded to Corneus but his post is no longer there...And I see Miranda has lost a post too on another thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.