Status
Not open for further replies.

panhandler

Bronze Member
panhandler : the winner of this comp has been chosen some time ago . i will look up and let u know asap .

u must think that MaryAnne has nothing to do with her time during the day and night , unlike yrself !!

John

It will be interesting to know who won, because I can't find any thread or post anywhere on this forum that suggests there was a winner announced.

F

Farm Boy

Whats your other identity Panhandler you only surface for this post .

A

Alecia the Foxx

Can I enter this one?

Attachments

• cute-kitty-chick.jpg
    cute-kitty-chick.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 65

panhandler

Bronze Member
panhandler : the winner of this comp has been chosen some time ago . i will look up and let u know asap .

u must think that MaryAnne has nothing to do with her time during the day and night , unlike yrself !!

John

Found that winner yet, John Lou? ::)

F

Farm Boy

Everyone wins Alecia has shown us her tits, and a excellent pear there are.

panhandler

Bronze Member
Actually, Farm Boy, nobody wins and to my knowledge nobody ever has won a competition on this forum although there have been several announced.
What you and Maryanne may not realise is that it is an offence under the Fair Trading and Trade Practices Acts to run competitions or make offers where businesses have no actual intention of offering the prize stated.
By announcing this competition and offering a prize at a place of business (ie, a promotional offer) and not drawing a winner, Maryanne has broken the law!

Fudd

Foundation Member
Whats your other identity Panhandler you only surface for this post .

....you're not quite correct there, Farmboy.....Panhandler has posted 20 messages (under that name) and 2 messages were not related to "avatar comp" or "keeping promises" (which are essentially the same issue).

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member

Found that winner yet, John Lou? ::)

hey panhandler , ty for the reminder but i do have a life outside of this forum n i do work for a living ( 6 n 7 day weeks n also long hrs ) unlike some who r semi or fully retired from the work force for 1 reason or another .

the winner of the Avatar competition is Adam74 and he has been notified

OK, here is mine. Boobs and kittens, everyone loves them right?

ty all for yr participation in this competition

John

PS >>> Panhandler r u much happier now :) :)
if there is anything else i can do for u pls don't hesitate to ask for example a holiday :) :)

this thread is now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.