Are you a cop? Are you proud of this? Can anyone justify this behaviour?

F

Farm Boy

Sorry FB, but wasn't it "Why can't we all just get along?".

No? Yes?

No my contrary friend he said "Can we all get along?"

thus urging a end to the killing and rioting. he was in his own way and words declaring an armistice not engaging in useless hand wringing or asking philosophical questions.

C

Contrarian

I'd be ashamed to name your third rate University too if its graduates were of your calibre (or lack thereof) Smoggy. You make the most stupid assumptions and it shows. And that's why assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions. Never mind, I'll let everyone laugh at your disability and lack of education interrupted by your years of schooling.

For a hirsute woman of letters, you seem quite illiterate, yet literal.

C

colzilla

Peter Van Onselen who the f#@k is that c@#t?... Is he something to to with the sex industry?

C

Contrarian

Peter Van Onselen who the f#@k is that c@#t?... Is he something to to with the sex industry?

Peter Van Onselen is someone Smoggy wants to engage in a mass debate with. Wonder if that'll go whoosh with Smoggy too.:3some:

C

colzilla

This Peter Van Onselen fella has he got any rippa deals going with the ladies he can tell Col about?

A

Al Swearengen

Facing down a large group of hostile people is a daunting thing. Many folks lose their heads. If you've never been in that situation, laying blame is the last thing you should be doing. Training prepares you only so much for that sort of thing before you come out with the "But their trained" excuse.

Al

A

Al Swearengen

Was it Marcus Aurelius or Julius Caeser who said; "The object in life is not to be on the side of the Majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the Insane."

Marcus Aurelius. And we all know how the Romans dealt with public demonostrations.

Al