Are you a cop? Are you proud of this? Can anyone justify this behaviour?

F

Farm Boy

WA POLICE ARE RECRUITING CURRENT OR PRIOR SERVING POLICE OFFICERS FROM THE UK AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND WHO ARE RESIDING IN OR MAY BE VISITING WESTERN AUSTRALIA FOR FRONTLINE UNIFORM POLICING ROLES NOW (NB: APPLICATIONS FROM NEW ZEALAND POLICE OFFICERS ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME - See Lateral Entry pathway)
Applicants must:
be in Western Australia for testing at the WA Police Academy in 2013
be current serving police officers or have ceased service within the last 18 months
have been a police officer for between 3 – 7 years in a frontline policing role at the time of submitting an application (applications outside of this service range will NOT be considered)
be under the age of 50 years as at 31 December 2013
possess a Diploma of Policing or equivalent
hold a current, full, unrestricted, manual Motor Driver’s Licence - learner or probationary licences will not be accepted
be physically fit and capable of passing the WA Police physical performance evaluation.....read more
meet vision standards required by WA Police or be able to wear contact lenses for prolonged period.....read more
meet immigration requirements as a person nominated by WA Police for employment
be available to commence a transitional academy course in 2013

C

colzilla

Perhaps I could be a new recruit. Shiny badge and a gun... Judgezilla.

C

Contrarian

WA POLICE ARE RECRUITING CURRENT OR PRIOR SERVING POLICE OFFICERS FROM THE UK AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND WHO ARE RESIDING IN OR MAY BE VISITING WESTERN AUSTRALIA FOR FRONTLINE UNIFORM POLICING ROLES NOW (NB: APPLICATIONS FROM NEW ZEALAND POLICE OFFICERS ARE ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME - See Lateral Entry pathway)
Applicants must:
be current serving police officers or have ceased service within the last 18 months
have been a police officer for between 3 – 7 years in a frontline policing role at the time of submitting an application (applications outside of this service range will NOT be considered)
hold a current, full, unrestricted, manual Motor Driver’s Licence - learner or probationary licences will not be accepted
be physically fit and capable of passing the WA Police physical performance evaluation.....read more
meet vision standards required by WA Police or be able to wear contact lenses for prolonged period.....read more

I stand partially corrected BUT using Diamond Dog's theory (sic) "The police officer involved looked like he was Indian or Middle Eastern, I have never seen a police officer with a beard.
My thinking is if that is the case then people from those backgrounds who are in positions of authority believe they often are above the law as they
are in their home countries.
I noticed he did not speak much and I wonder how good was his English.
"
then...

Australia's in big trouble 'cos there are terrorists in Ireland and sheep shaggers from New Zealand here who are above the law and sheep. And their English is as bad or good as Diamond Dog's I suspect.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Applicants must:

Awesome.......

More traffic stops and pushbike cops handing out tickets on traffic stops and Northbridge.

Hope they can spare at least an old guy to protect the innocent lol

Happy2

Legend Member
Awesome.......

More traffic stops and pushbike cops handing out tickets on traffic stops and Northbridge.

Hope they can spare at least an old guy to protect the innocent lol

I dont know if I live in a more law abiding region than you master Yoda But the cops rarely put up traffic stops etc in my area Are we more law abiding or Not enough of us to make a quid?
Though come sept/oct the weights and measures boys come from everywhere

Happy2

Legend Member
Mermaids Happy 2 Not Weights and Measures!!

I believe mermaids is a old slang term isn't it whilom But I dont swear so you had better let our friends know what it stands for
I will say the last word "Scales" I will leave the first words to you

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Well we now know the full story behind this event. Just prior to this "police brutality" this guy was throwing punches at the police and was on his back frantically trying to kick the police officer in the head. Maybe, the officer did throw the guy down hard but was it "reasonable" in the circumstances? Interesting how these two "new" videos have not had much air time in the media.
I dont envy the Police the job they have to do its a case of "damned if they do and damned if they dont". Maybe this guy should have his wings clipped and maybe this anti-police hysteria goes with the territory.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
As I said maybe the Police Officer did use excessive force but how would you react if somebody was trying to kick you in the head. Clearly Contrarian you have not seen that video as it is just as bad as the origional and you have not condemned this guys actions as well.

If somebody was hurting my family of course I would feel the same way and I would call the Police for assistance in those circumstances. Why is it that certain factions within the gay community have this pathological hatred of the Police? Its hysterical and systemic in certain groups. Being gay does not give a person the right or an excuse to break the law. These types do no favor to the gay community as a whole and give ammunition to the bigots who discriminate against individuals due to their sexuality.

C

Contrarian

As I said maybe the Police Officer did use excessive force but how would you react if somebody was trying to kick you in the head. Clearly Contrarian you have not seen that video as it is just as bad as the origional and you have not condemned this guys actions as well.

Clearly Smoggy, you haven't read the post where I showed the alternative video. Remember to remove your foot before engaging your mouth.

Why is it that certain factions within the gay community have this pathological hatred of the Police? Its hysterical and systemic in certain groups.

Clearly Smoggy, you think that the heterosexual community don't have this pathological hatred of the Police. It's hysterical and systemic in certain groups. Heck, even the uncertain ones.

By the way Smoggy, your avatar shows a guy with a beard or the beginnings of one at least. Using Diamond Dog's crime-solving theory does that make your avatar INDIAN OR MIDDLE EASTERN. Is your avatar in
positions of authority believe they often are above the law as they are in their home countries.

Smoggy says
Well we now know the full story behind this event.

Clearly Smoggy "we" know the full story because you saw a couple of videos. Wow!

C

colzilla

I had a gay friend who loved me. He was a sociopath. I didn't love him back nor did I want to sleep with him.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Contrarian you hit me with your feather you cruel beast.

You started this thread and just because I dont agree with your comments you racially vilify me. But I suppose that behaviour is acceptable for you. Where did hetro's come into this? The point is if that guy had been kicking me in the head and throwing punches he would now be in hospital but the police operate by different rules so perhaps it was over the top as I said before. But he put himself in that position by his behaviour.

Do you think that Colzilla actually looks like that lol and I look like my Avatar. Get real. Mate you are too sensitive and intolerant to opposing views so you must be part of the politically correct brigade. This forum is open to different opinions on all issues and I will certainly continue to make comments as I think fit even if you dont agree with them.

C

Contrarian

Whoosh! That's the sound of arguments going over Smoggy's head. And his failure to read all posts. Smoggy - see a doctor, you lack irony in your diet. Wow! You don't look like your avatar? No shit Sherlock!

Never mind; back to the topic.

F

Farm Boy

I believe mermaids is a old slang term isn't it whilom But I dont swear so you had better let our friends know what it stands for
I will say the last word "Scales" I will leave the first words to you

Little+Mermaid+Triton.jpg

F

Farm Boy

I thought our friend whilom would have enlightened us all by now
Had to ring my 90yr+ old father to confirm and such language does not sound nice coming from our elders He said
Weights and measures are called Mermaids because they are Cu*** with scales
Hope your happy whilom making old gents utter such filth::)

Well I disagree with your dear old Dad H2 W+M boys are Scaley Cu**'S

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I disagree with your dear old Dad H2 W+M boys are Scaley Cu**'S

Well vive la difference FB They are close enough to inform you that they are of similar origins

I mean they do have scales and they are ???

F

Farm Boy

Well yes H2 either way its the last thing you want to see when a bit long fat and wide with too many wheels hooked up to your eighteen wheeler is

the images.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I can only look at myself +SIGH+ and say probably not BUT on the bright side most mermaids have told us at some time we are thick , So thickness makes up for it. Doesn't it?

Happy2

Legend Member
And you said Of course I'm full I've been away from home a week And there both full Cos I dont play around when I am on the road
So weigh me and let me go the wifes a waiting

F

Farm Boy

It was years ago I was 8k from the bin and had dropsides not tippers.

F

Farm Boy

The Boys and Girls from the W+M help keep this from happening on the Kwinana Freeway at peak hour.

MAC_YIP_APR01.jpg

C

colzilla

How do you go over limit? Once you get to the top you're full aren't you?

Happy2

Legend Member
But remember col you are not always carrying the same thing everything has a different weight A trailer full of wheat will weigh differently to a trailer full of super say