Anyone not a fan of Oral/Anal Sex?

Buzz

Foundation Member
anal at the right time is great. Its a great sensation penetrating with anal as it is very tight, but unlike vaginal sex there is no tight mid section. I prefer loving the hole way (opps excuse the pun)
Oral sex it wonderful. Done in a sensual way it creates the most amazing forplay and afterplay.
And some advice on giving oral. be gentle and vary where your licking and sucking. some nibbling of the inner thigh, bighting the groin area. try things , you will be surprised with the result... i was :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Very true Colzilla A nd some three hole girls have the bonus of assets that allow for Spanish Just to add more variety

Becky70

Silver Member
I absolutely love giving and receiving oral, especially with someone special, who you can trust and completely relax with, receiving gets me right to the edge so that I am almost begging to be penetrated, such an amazing tease.... I just love it, 69 too... yummy..... cant wait till the next time!! :) :-X

C

colzilla

I love the 3 hole girls. The best girls I have seen have been 3 hole girls. Usually they are nutty as a fruit cake but you put up with type of thing

C

Cherie

Oral is a huge part of my life ..... giving and receiving as long as it is done right ... i am not a fan of receiving drunken oral its way too all over the place lol but when its good its gold :la:
Anal on the other hand is not something im into at present lol i will never say never i suppose it just hasnt been something im yearning for !

J

Jessica

I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving oral...I just love rolling that smooth head around in my mouth and ramming it deep down my throat, with head tilted back while I stroke and pull gently at (all) the other parts. I swallow...because that's true love...Its an art ... and I crave it !! Mutual is a good entree.....anal is a definate no-no but because my partner has a 10.5 inch cock.

Last edited by a moderator:

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Tried Anal and it hurt like fuk.
Not into Blow jobs at all, those teeth scare the fuk out of me.
Tried Daty but I suck at that and can not stand the pubes in the teeth or the fanny farts.

Missionary on fast forward does it for me.

C

Cherie

I would rather make my lips bleed from covering my teeth then ever accidentally scratch or bite someones man hood, i would feel so horrible !!

Happy2

Legend Member
So very glad to hear that Cherie A girl who does what she likes and likes what she does

TheCock

Legend Member
I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving oral...I just love rolling that smooth head around in my mouth and ramming it deep down my throat, with head tilted back while I stroke and pull gently at (all) the other parts. I swallow...because that's true love...Its an art ... and I crave it !! Mutual is a good entree.....anal is a definate no-no but because my partner has a 10.5 inch cock.

How would you feel if you break up? Would you need another 10inch to feel the same level of satisfaction?

Cherie..awaiting your leap of faith over the counter...:D:p

F

FallenAngel

Like giving oral as long as there is no dick-cheese or malting pubic hair... Do not like receiving it though. Anal, like a lot of others, my first experience ruined that for me, and I have never tried it since. Also, the idea of someone having my poop on their dick is really embarrassing and I like the smells of sex, but not shit...

B

ben969

I'm a big fan of giving and receiving oral, haven't done enough anal to be a critique yet.

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I love giving oral! It has to be the right vibe to receive it though. SOmetimes i think its a bit overrated.
Have tried anal a couple of times, I liked it then but would have to see the size of his manhood before agreeing to do it again!!

TheRoamingEyeball

Gold Member
I've heard from a number of ladies that anal is somewhat dependent on manhood size! I suppose it becomes an issue of the "warm up" required, to avoid the horrible "ramming" imagery notice would be a boon!

C

colzilla

Like I may have mentioned my fav girl$ have been backdoor bandits and also totally f'n loopy... is there a pattern emerging?

C

colzilla

You've been a good sport Miss Lexie and I will definitely keep you in mind.

Happy2

Legend Member
lol...thanks for the high praise, H2. I take pride on my long post...

Well if you think you have a long post Sorry but Yoda and Honestman have some of the longest posts I have ever seen On the forum that is