Anyone not a fan of Oral/Anal Sex?

B

BJohnny

i think the appeal of anal is the tightness for the person giving, cause let's face it, no pussy can be tight as anus hole. For the person receiving, i guess the anus has alot of nerves, therefore that gets stimulated.

Personally i can't get past the thought of poo....... ;d :violent5:

___ ____

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JadeTV

I think the appeal of anal is the tightness for the person giving, cause let's face it, no pussy can be tight as anus hole. For the person receiving, I guess the anus has alot of nerves, therefore that gets stimulated.

Personally I can't get past the thought of poo....... ;D :violent5:

hahahha - that made me laugh the way you wrote that...

I'm pretty sure that together with the usual regimen of hygienic preparations the W/L goes through before your appointment, there is a tool we use (should be using) which completely cleans everything out prior to your arrival

antonov

Gold Member
As a keen "receiver" of bjs, but always covered for protection of both parties, I've often wondered whether there is any enjoyment in it for the WL, or whether it is more like sucking a rubber hose?

S

sexnut

Hate condoms to a certain extent because hand mouth and pussy all feels the same. But feel safer using them.

peterd

Silver Member
Yep, I love oral but the thought of putting my mouth or pecker near an anus turns me off...

I think people were having anal sex long before America was discovered

What about gay & transgenders? what should they do?

L

Lolita

Wish I could say I like oral (either way) but so far, I can't.

Had a good experience with buttsex once as well as a terrible experience, so I'm left unsure about this one as well, haha.

ecchimiki

Gold Member
I think people were having anal sex long before America was discovered

Well yeah, there's a reason it's called greek. :)

I frankly don't want to go near it (giving or receiving). Just not my thing, but I don't care if others do it.

Oral I'm sorta undecided on. Either I've not yet had a great blowjob, or it's just not my thing. Going down on a girl I don't mind, so long as I'm not going to end up with a mouthful of hair.

Demon

Legend Member
Many women don't like oral because they have never had a guy who knows how to do it to pleasure a woman. :icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

Too many young guys are just wham, bam (and if she is lucky - 'thank you mam'.). They are not into satisfying the woman first. So young women who usually start their sex experience with young guys get no oral, or bad oral (as a token attempt to satisfy her).

Even the young guys who truly try to satisfy a woman don't have the knowledge or experience on how to give oral.

Years of practice mean I now usually give satisfaction. I was not as good at it when I started, even though the intention was there.

Ladies, you usually need an experienced oral giver to get good oral.

Or someone you love, and will tolerate the journey of his getting experience, which includes guidance. My oral improved because I got advice:

'Yes, do that'
'No not that'
'Try this'
'Keep going'
'Softer'
'Slower'
'Faster'
'Harder'
'Move around'
'Stay there'
'Don't stop now'
'Don't you dare stop now, or I will kill you'

When she screams, and cums, and her pussy pulsates who are starting to get the hang of it.

:icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

G

gregfrankly

I thought All female love oral. I think we have to learn from our female friend on how to do it. Experiences are the most important!
I myself love giving and receiving oral. Haven't really try anal yet!

P

Peter

I love giving oral to women, but do not like getting oral. As far as anal goes thats where things come out, not go in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AlexandraSilk

Many women don't like oral because they have never had a guy who knows how to do it to pleasure a woman. :icon_blow:icon_blow:icon_blow

Agreed. Though I also believe the problem with some women and their lack of enjoyment regarding sex and oral sex relates to their inability to loose control. Too much time spent in the mind and not enough time spent in the body.

jlmiller

Gold Member
Having oral with a W/L just doesn't work for me as there is no real feeling and therefore it tends to feel like a waste of time. However, in a relationship it's great , my ex and I enjoyed fantastic oral, spending a long time and we took our time both before, during and after intercourse.. loved to see her squirm up the bed post or the wall on her tip toes and then screaming so loud once our neighbors thought there was a problem.. that was quite embarrassing to say the least.

muffdiver

Gold Member
I love to give oral to a lady and have been commended on my technic.

Oh love to be repayed after satisfing her completly

daman

Silver Member
Big fan of going 'from behind'. Have come across gals who liked it, didn't mind it or hated it. With the last ones is usually the case that a dumb first boyfriend has gone 'hard' and made it overly painful. That is in many cases enough to screw all future boyfriends of the chance of enjoying anal with the gal. So guys don't screw all other guys out of it and do it properly!

BTW, interesting info that I came across in wikipedia:

In a study of hetero anal sex — (8/2010 (n=214))— female participants stated that stimulation to multiple erogenous zones simultaneously (the clitoris, the G-Spot, the anus, or other erogenous zones) enabled them to enjoy anal intercourse with much less discomfort compared to anal penetration by itself. When accompanied by one or more of the other stimuli, women were able to orgasm and those who did reported that an orgasm during anal sex is more of a full-body experience than an orgasm from clitoral stimulation alone
Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tony29

Bronze Member
I get anal on special occasions, but my wife seems to be more at ease with herself over the last few years and lets herself get into it a lot more when I perform oral on her....cums on every occassion :)

Mikeh

Bronze Member
Huge fan of Oral, never had Anal but I'd love to give it a shot some time to try something different

olep789

Bronze Member
I love oral sex particularly 69.
Have tried anal but not successful coz she was too nervous

cammando755

Silver Member
Love giving and receiving oral. Nothing beats a 69r.
Also just starting to experiment with anal with the wife, so looking forward to that.

Aztec Monkey

Silver Member
Love oral, both giving and receiving.... though I wonder how safe it is giving oral to a W/L sometimes? I do enjoy making a woman orgasm with my tongue.

Anal, well it doesn't do anything for me.

B

bigkev68

Big fan of going 'from behind'. Have come across gals who liked it, didn't mind it or hated it. With the last ones is usually the case that a dumb first boyfriend has gone 'hard' and made it overly painful. That is in many cases enough to screw all future boyfriends of the chance of enjoying anal with the gal. So guys don't screw all other guys out of it and do it properly!

BTW, interesting info that I came across in wikipedia:

Anal sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your right this is why I have had trouble trying to find a woman to have anal sex with because they all say the same thing a past boyfriend tried to ram it in without proper lube and it hurt like hell and now theyr'e terrified of it and wont even try it ever again.
The closest I have got to anal sex was about 1/3 of my cock in her ass and she tensed up and said it hurt and I had to stop the tightness felt great but I am not going to hurt or upset a women for my pleasure.

J

JadeTV

Make the switch
This is standard procedure in my line of work ;)

Your right this is why I have had trouble trying to find a woman to have anal sex with because they all say the same thing a past boyfriend tried to ram it in without proper lube and it hurt like hell and now theyr'e terrified of it and wont even try it ever again.
The closest I have got to anal sex was about 1/3 of my cock in her ass and she tensed up and said it hurt and I had to stop the tightness felt great but I am not going to hurt or upset a women for my pleasure.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Stigma is a big factor with anal...so much baggage attached.....
and it often takes a little more to get that relaxed state

Jade, sounds like you like it and thats always a big plus, means your relaxed, if the girl/guy ain't...its tough going

jlmiller

Gold Member
I must be missing something because with oral there is no problem in both giving and receiving, however doing anal with 2 different women, just isn't doing it for me.. both love it and especially when I'm pile driving, but for me it's just does nothing...