Anyone got post forum plans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister X

Silver Member
I to find the PE site a bit difficult But I wasn't a fan here when I first joined
As with all things new If you take the time its not long before you're wondering what all the fuss was about I be guessing
There speaks a true legend

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Get off the drugs luv @MisterX I did disclose who I was lol
Your not doing your self or PE any favoures
News flash your showing your true colours I am liked by many here yes you may find that crazy and here you are obsessed with I was there under the name Kitty and I did disclose who I was. I hide from no one and your promoting such a wonderful friendly place yet here trying to run me down and calling me a bitch hats off to you class act

The most shameful thing is you publicly have a go at Bepp and Holmer because they spook of their issues in navigation on the site but you have the sense to not to have ago at H2 because you know that would be the end of you and PE

So wanker yes I'm swearing at you your just a complete idiot a dosh bag I will tell you again hopefully it may sink in but I dought it. I hide nothing on your crappy PE forum there was no rules in user names and I disclosed in my 3 rd post who I was and after about 6 post I asked admin to delete my account so if you choose to keep pretending I did something so horrible and deceitful go your hardest luv because I think people who know me in real life and my posting here know pretending to be someone I'm not is not me

So in you saying I did not disclose who I was is not true and your just a nasty man with his head so far up his arse you fail to hear what members are saying.

Good night people
Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day

Mister X

Silver Member
News flash your showing your true colours I am liked by many here yes you may find that crazy and here you are obsessed with I was there under the name Kitty and I did disclose who I was. I hide from no one and your promoting such a wonderful friendly place yet here trying to run me down and calling me a bitch hats off to you class act

The most shameful thing is you publicly have a go at Bepp and Holmer because they spook of their issues in navigation on the site but you have the sense to not to have ago at H2 because you know that would be the end of you and PE

So wanker yes I'm swearing at you your just a complete idiot a dosh bag I will tell you again hopefully it may sink in but I dought it. I hide nothing on your crappy PE forum there was no rules in user names and I disclosed in my 3 rd post who I was and after about 6 post I asked admin to delete my account so if you choose to keep pretending I did something so horrible and deceitful go your hardest luv because I think people who know me in real life and my posting here know pretending to be someone I'm not is not me

So in you saying I did not disclose who I was is not true and your just a nasty man with his head so far up his arse you fail to hear what members are saying.

Good night people
Did someone say something, oh no just shit. OBTW keep on making my day,

Miss Monique

Legend Member
This is better then Saggy Balls

6428d01a92fb504bde6495ac8e01dee9.jpg

Attachments

• 6428d01a92fb504bde6495ac8e01dee9.jpg
    6428d01a92fb504bde6495ac8e01dee9.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
  • download.jpe
    download.jpe
    9 KB · Views: 2

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Gallows_littlehero.jpg

I leave it up to your imaginations....

Xtraman

珍愛生命
Diamond Member
Good to see nearly 600 members now on Perthencounters.net a lot of TS members have joined, come join us.

No offence but you are very persistent and come across abrupt in every post :)
Maybe try another approach and see how it works for you.

XM

figjam

Gold Member
P.E site Perth Extremists!
The so called 'moderators' obviously don't seem to understand what the word moderate means as they go berserk with the North Korean style censorship.
This site only fits for the priests and nuns to relate their sexual encounters in a divine way.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The so called 'moderators' obviously don't seem to understand what the word moderate means as they go berserk with the North Korean style censorship.
This site only fits for the priests and nuns to relate their sexual encounters in a divine way.

Hmmmmm cant say too much there

Mister X

Silver Member
Perth Encounters is different and the moderators are not extremists, if you are on PE you would know the reasons why some of the posts are moderated but there is no need for much moderation and not come out with ridiculous statements. If you are not on PE then you are believing other peoples opinions which are biased because they have thier own agenda.

Oh and you say PE is extremist but think back to TS a while ago or have you forgotten the changes and the issues that happened.

Mister X

Silver Member
No offence but you are very persistent and come across abrupt in every post :)
Maybe try another approach and see how it works for you.

XM
No offence taken Xtraman, your point is well taken, i can be abrupt and opinionated but then so are others on here.

Mister X

Silver Member

Good night people

Miss Monique, you seem to be quite a keyboard warrior. Let's put PE aside it is hardly an argument anymore. It has grown exponentially and any negativity is usually here with you. I borrowed this concept from a mind that is far beyond yours. But you see while you dribbling shit hiding being the IMMATURITY of a teenage of being OUTSPOKEN, you may think you look like a HOT FEMINIST HERO, but you actually look something like this.

But then again you have told people lately what you actually are so maybe something like this:

EIther way, when you crap on this is how you come across. So I am waiting for you response that will actually prove me right. Go ahead, make my day.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
It is evident that you have issues MisterX so please continue your day with you hate towards me if you haven't noticed your the only one who has such a problem with me. I feel very sad for you looking at the times you have posted your hate looks like you haven't slept. Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not buying in to your shit anymore I
m going to pray for you sending you love, kindness and truly hope your day is better not filled with bitterness

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Cum-on you two dont let the forum closure get to youse like that
make love not war

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Homer if it is that bad why are you posting on PE

Bepp you just love to whinge about TS and PE yet you still post around and on it.

Mister X, In all fairness it is a fairly new site. As an observation, the layout is messy, and is hard to look at visually (my opinion anyway). This should be taken on board as positive criticism for further improvements. The reason I am posting is there are familiar faces there, simple as that.

Mister X

Silver Member
Mister X, In all fairness it is a fairly new site. As an observation, the layout is messy, and is hard to look at visually (my opinion anyway). This should be taken on board as positive criticism for further improvements. The reason I am posting is there are familiar faces there, simple as that.
My apologies Homer, no reservation on that. It seems the powers that be have already been dealing with this issue so perhaps you would like to add your positive criticisms on PE.

Mister X

Silver Member
Bepp, nothing will change the way you post you cantankerous bugger, I know you are thick skinned enough, after all you dish it out often enough.

Mister X

Silver Member
Known MM personally face to face, someone has got this all wrong and it's not MM
Joeozzie you might know MM personally but I was not the one who started the slanging match and yes I think it has gone on long enough to just leave it alone

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Perth Encounters is different and the moderators are not extremists, if you are on PE you would know the reasons why some of the posts are moderated but there is no need for much moderation and not come out with ridiculous statements. If you are not on PE then you are believing other peoples opinions which are biased because they have thier own agenda.

Oh and you say PE is extremist but think back to TS a while ago or have you forgotten the changes and the issues that happened.

hi Mr X :) :) can i ask what is your agenda here on this thread ?? what i have read on what you have posted is a way of poaching the loyal members on this Forum.

yes the forum will be closing, but until then you need to keep your coxing off this site .
if you would like to continue to communicating that is fine but do your POACHING somewhere else .
the members will choose on their own and will chat with each other on the pros and cons , and if they need your help i am sure they know where to find you !!

be respectful @ all times and the members will return the favor .

:) enjoy what is left of this great forum :) :)

JL

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
if this thread keeps going along the way , that it has been in the last few days , i will close it and someone will have to start a new thread .

thank you

JL

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WAT!!!!!!! NO Dont close it wat'll i do now:eek::eek:
there'll b no point in voing on if u close it.....1 more statistic

Status
Not open for further replies.