• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Anyone got post forum plans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy2

Legend Member
So the end is nigh
Has anyone have plans post Talkinsex

Like getting a life maybe
I went outside during the last crash Theres people and sunshine and all sorts of cool things

What's your plans

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I am Sailing towards the East, and getting a life as well.
All the best, enjoy each day.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
We miss your wiggly bum Bepp. I think that made you even more popular. Without it you're just another rejection (or "no entry" sign).
GD
thanx GD
but i was offered n even betta wriggly bum so d/l the new bum n guess wat it didnt wriggle went lost me original bum went looked for it found it but it doesnt wriggle anymore soooo...its a no entry now
hang on think we've hijscked this post
Sorrrryyyy

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Once you joined TS, there is no going back. You may as well get withdrawal syndrome. Sun is too bright when you walk outside. People are too noisy, even thought they are not talking. :eek:

Post forum maybe asylum time. :D

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
When is the chit chat shutting? I have returned to normal life working in the mainstream world at the cafe and a couple afternoons in the pleasure industry lol no sun here just silly rain and its meant to be spring

Mister X

Silver Member
Good to see nearly 600 members now on Perthencounters.net a lot of TS members have joined, come join us.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hey MrX know where ur cumin from but ....bit quiet there isnt it? i find it gard to navigate like TS

Miss Monique

Legend Member
What's the point in having the numbers if no one chats and place is hard to navigate and the hard to navigate has been mentioned by many. If a place is not friendly, and people don't chat then forums are pointless. Here TS was fantastic it had it all plus the ignore button for those you choose not to read their BS

Mister X

Silver Member
Obviously as you do not like perthencounters.net and some members in particular is the real reason you are bitching about them. There is plenty of chat going on, lots of friendly banter, reviews and respect is shown for the members and advertisers. Like all things including the changes that were made on TS and a huge amount of members objected to those changes and we all know what happened then.

For you as someone who is a professional i am amazed at your lack of it.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So the end is nigh
Has anyone have plans post Talkinsex

Like getting a life maybe
I went outside during the last crash Theres people and sunshine and all sorts of cool things

What's your plans

Your 1st time out doors for years wasn't ?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I must say the site is a bit messy in its layout so beware, and don't get eye strain.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Obviously as you do not like perthencounters.net and some members in particular is the real reason you are bitching about them. There is plenty of chat going on, lots of friendly banter, reviews and respect is shown for the members and advertisers. Like all things including the changes that were made on TS and a huge amount of members objected to those changes and we all know what happened then.

Well where do I start with this MrX mmm
I have respect for people that earn it and seeing you have asked and I am not the sort of person to stay quiet and bear in mind I would say the same thing to your face and other as I would say here so here we go

Why don't I like PE well in my opinion it is run by wolf in sheep clothing if only admin could follow their own rules practice what you preach darling. Now on PE here TS is call TOF (the other forum) yet you and your lot come here drumming up business.

I don't like two faced double standard people and Miss Spice is like a annoying fly I just want to swat and I can proudly say I have never had to post fake reviews of myself. She can take her rubber dam and stick it where the sun don't shine. You see MrX I have the balls to say what I think and what other think but afraid to say it

You can go attack me as much as you want and my professionalism frankly your opinion I have no care for
I stand by what I believe in. You and the admin of PE have had issues here in the past play double agents included Miss Spice yet you come here crapping on about how wonderful your forum is.
News flash it's crap you fail to here members tell you its hard to navigate stop rubbing your hands together we have 600 members and listen to the issue people are experiencing.

You can hate me as much as you want luv I don't care

Some love me and some hate me and I will always say what I feel I will always be me not pretend to be something I am not to make every one happy.

I have survived for close to 20 years in this industry as a plus size sex worker and still very successful in my industry plus size and 44 years old so to have a go at me for not being professional is a joke

No I did not like PE the bitterness the past disgruntles from TS the double standards and a Langtress staff members playing the devils advocate was quite a turn off so there you have it.

And once again I am answering you and your PE henchmen. My comments are in no way to discourage people this is only my personal experience and observation

So MrX and PE admin have a wonderful day and wish you all the best

Mister X

Silver Member

Well where do I start with this MrX mmm
I have respect for people that earn it and seeing you have asked and I am not the sort of person to stay quiet and bear in mind I would say the same thing to your face and other as I would say here so here we go

Why don't I like PE well in my opinion it is run by wolf in sheep clothing if only admin could follow their own rules practice what you preach darling. Now on PE here TS is call TOF (the other forum) yet you and your lot come here drumming up business.

I don't like two faced double standard people and Miss Spice is like a annoying fly I just want to swat and I can proudly say I have never had to post fake reviews of myself. She can take her rubber dam and stick it where the sun don't shine. You see MrX I have the balls to say what I think and what other think but afraid to say it

You can go attack me as much as you want and my professionalism frankly your opinion I have no care for
I stand by what I believe in. You and the admin of PE have had issues here in the past play double agents included Miss Spice yet you come here crapping on about how wonderful your forum is.
News flash it's crap you fail to here members tell you its hard to navigate stop rubbing your hands together we have 600 members and listen to the issue people are experiencing.

You can hate me as much as you want luv I don't care

Some love me and some hate me and I will always say what I feel I will always be me not pretend to be something I am not to make every one happy.

I have survived for close to 20 years in this industry as a plus size sex worker and still very successful in my industry plus size and 44 years old so to have a go at me for not being professional is a joke

No I did not like PE the bitterness the past disgruntles from TS the double standards and a Langtress staff members playing the devils advocate was quite a turn off so there you have it.

And once again I am answering you and your PE henchmen. My comments are in no way to discourage people this is only my personal experience and observation

So MrX and PE admin have a wonderful day and wish you all the best

Of course your tirade has nothing to do with the fact you are a moderator on another site. I wonder how many members complained when TS was turned upside diwn and members could not navigate then but they got used to it. Or they were punished. There are no double standards in PE at all. There was a time when griping went on but before the site was opened up, that was made clear to the then members. Obviously having been in the industry for so long you have become cynical. PE is a positive place to be in and for the record you did not declare who you were until the last minute. Grow up miss Monique and stop being a bitch. I can say that here because TS is no longer the olace it used to be.

Mister X

Silver Member
Homer if it is that bad why are you posting on PE

Bepp you just love to whinge about TS and PE yet you still post around and on it.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Excuse me how dare you call me a bitch and the fact I am admin on Talkin club has nothing o do with it thats crap to no one chats. And for the record I kept my indenty hidden as I joined when it was mentioned here in what the other forum was and people know who I was I do have friends. So go your hardest to attack me and my credibility. So get your head out of the sand stop thinking your forum is great and the fact you are having a go at 2 of your mebers here 2 of the most contrubuting member at that shame on you. How about listen to what they are saying and think how can I help them how can we make PE more user friendly but no you care more that I'm a bitch LMAO

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
When the powers to be close it well then I shall hit the red X in the upper left hand corner close window and walk away and get on with my life like I was doing before I found TS, Go out and see real humans face to face instead over a keyboard, go see the world without google maps and google street view.

So in other words when this site dies so does Phoebe.....

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
XenForo is technically a better platform than CodoForum and better featured, but CodoForum is quite ok.
(IT professional speaking)

Mister X

Silver Member
Excuse me how dare you call me a bitch and the fact I am admin on Talkin club has nothing o do with it thats crap to no one chats. And for the record I kept my indenty hidden as I joined when it was mentioned here in what the other forum was and people know who I was I do have friends. So go your hardest to attack me and my credibility. So get your head out of the sand stop thinking your forum is great and the fact you are having a go at 2 of your mebers here 2 of the most contrubuting member at that shame on you. How about listen to what they are saying and think how can I help them how can we make PE more user friendly but no you care more that I'm a bitch LMAO
Yup good isn't it and as i am not a moderator on PE i can say what i want just the sane as you. Ovtw at least you now admit you did not disclose who you were.

Mister X

Silver Member
XenForo is technically a better platform than CodoForum and better featured, but CodoForum is quite ok.
(IT professional speaking)
Accepted it is not xenforo and it is different but what would be the point in TS under a different name. I see on PE there is an upgrade coming once the bugs are sorted but will not need an ignore button because we are adults who can decide who we want to interact with.

And Pheobe, yes all forums can be addictive just look at facebook lol

Happy2

Legend Member
I to find the PE site a bit difficult But I wasn't a fan here when I first joined
As with all things new If you take the time its not long before you're wondering what all the fuss was about I be guessing

Status
Not open for further replies.