Alice at TBC

Snowy

Legend Member
Got the urge for a massage on Saturday Night, so because I had no plans to see anyone in particular this would be a walk in. I wanted to have the traditional punt as we say, so with that in mind I drove to Hulme Court in Myaree.
Only 2 parlours out of 6 open at 7.30pm , must be closed early for Easter I thought. So TBC & Simply Well to choose from. Walked into TBC because they had more parking bays empty, greeted by a pretty young lady by the name of Alice. She didn't speak hardly any English but we still communicated okay, her massage was different as she used a lot of forearm & elbows in her service, still very enjoyable, no tease at all was the only disappointment.
Alice left the room to get the hot towels, she returns wipes the oil off , asks me to turn over then offers extra's to me which I took, all in all Alice provides a very good service, she has a sexy body naked, very nice indeed.

Regards Snowy.

A

Annoyance

Hmmm that's a new addition Snowy, I wonder if she was called in due to the long wkend. I don't think Vivian has her up on her posting yet?

As for SW they use to put up on web a daily roster on who's on, but no anymore I wonder why. Now its a lucky draw unless you call or txt before you go.

Snowy

Legend Member
Hmmm that's a new addition Snowy, I wonder if she was called in due to the long wkend. I don't think Vivian has her up on her posting yet?

As for SW they use to put up on web a daily roster on who's on, but no anymore I wonder why. Now its a lucky draw unless you call or txt before you go.
Nice lady & worth seeing, didn't think to ask her if she was going to be a regular there, but I did have a nice time with her though. Don't like the way Body Well is putting up there photo's either.

A

Annoyance

Is she a small size lady like Mia Snowy? I'm on a search for those body types atm.

As for BW I can see what you mean about the photos, guess its their way in showing real pictures of the girls maybe? Also with those emojis its the trend atm I reckon, guess the girls are doing their own pics and giving it to their boss? But a close up shot from Head to ankle is best pic naked or not. Like Viki's behind pic on the BW page.