• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Alice at TBC

Snowy

Legend Member
Got the urge for a massage on Saturday Night, so because I had no plans to see anyone in particular this would be a walk in. I wanted to have the traditional punt as we say, so with that in mind I drove to Hulme Court in Myaree.
Only 2 parlours out of 6 open at 7.30pm , must be closed early for Easter I thought. So TBC & Simply Well to choose from. Walked into TBC because they had more parking bays empty, greeted by a pretty young lady by the name of Alice. She didn't speak hardly any English but we still communicated okay, her massage was different as she used a lot of forearm & elbows in her service, still very enjoyable, no tease at all was the only disappointment.
Alice left the room to get the hot towels, she returns wipes the oil off , asks me to turn over then offers extra's to me which I took, all in all Alice provides a very good service, she has a sexy body naked, very nice indeed.

Regards Snowy.

A

Annoyance

Hmmm that's a new addition Snowy, I wonder if she was called in due to the long wkend. I don't think Vivian has her up on her posting yet?

As for SW they use to put up on web a daily roster on who's on, but no anymore I wonder why. Now its a lucky draw unless you call or txt before you go.

Snowy

Legend Member
Hmmm that's a new addition Snowy, I wonder if she was called in due to the long wkend. I don't think Vivian has her up on her posting yet?

As for SW they use to put up on web a daily roster on who's on, but no anymore I wonder why. Now its a lucky draw unless you call or txt before you go.
Nice lady & worth seeing, didn't think to ask her if she was going to be a regular there, but I did have a nice time with her though. Don't like the way Body Well is putting up there photo's either.

A

Annoyance

Is she a small size lady like Mia Snowy? I'm on a search for those body types atm.

As for BW I can see what you mean about the photos, guess its their way in showing real pictures of the girls maybe? Also with those emojis its the trend atm I reckon, guess the girls are doing their own pics and giving it to their boss? But a close up shot from Head to ankle is best pic naked or not. Like Viki's behind pic on the BW page.