AlexandraSilk BLOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alecia the Foxx

It's not always women who get right into changing their appearances. These are two shots of Matt bowden - the recently dethroned Lord of the Legal High Industry in NZ. The first is how he looked up until a few months ago, the second is how he looks now :la::laughing4

Attachments

• MattBowden1.jpg
    MattBowden1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
  • MattBowden2.jpg
    MattBowden2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I think modern society is far too focused on physical perfection with the outcome that 20 year olds get face lifts, little 8 year old girls botox and who ever can afford it designer babies.
It is a thriving industry and it becomes increasingly difficult not to be affected by it especially when we get older.
Each to their own......I prefer natural.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S

sexnut

Well Ms Silk, Alecia and Rochelle do not need to fake anything:notworthy:la::love10::love10:

A

Alecia the Foxx

Yes, I tend to agree, Rochelle, however, I think that having cosmetic surgery to promote an individual's self-esteem is a positive thing. That can come in all forms - take for instance, the example of my neighbour's little girl (poor wee thing) who had dinner plate ears. Her parents had her ears surgically pinned back, good for them.

I am perfectly ok to have a bit of surgery myself (I intend to grow old as disgracefully as I can!) however, the OP is right, the line has to be drawn somewhere. Where that is will be up to the individual.

N

Naughty Thoughts

Where that is will be up to the individual.

Well said! I'm assuming that a given cosmetic operation would be wonderful and life affirming for one person, but would be damaging and horrible for another.

W

WRXXXR

It's not always women who get right into changing their appearances. These are two shots of Matt bowden - the recently dethroned Lord of the Legal High Industry in NZ. The first is how he looked up until a few months ago, the second is how he looks now :la::laughing4

Certainly went backwards (in my eyes at least..) and looks rather creepy now!

A

AlexandraSilk

It's time for a change in scenery. Bunbury will be a monthly visit as of February.

I'd like to visit somewhere before the months end. Does anyone have any suggestions on locations?

P

Peter

Broome, Albany, Katanning, Merriden, Tom Price, Esperance and My Place lol

W

wingman

No one lives in half those places Peter :p

Ms Silk, I thought you had to follow the demand? Or how does it work?

W

WRXXXR

Pretty much have either south or north of course and all those places Peter suggested would be ok. Down south, Bunbury, Esperance and Albany would be my pick. Esperance beaches are a magical place! Could possibly go to kal from Esperance and then home.

Up north, you'd get far more work I'd imagine. Either port hedland or k-town. Hotter and it's cyclone season but still ok. Even better if you like fishing lol.

J

jaxonjorja

Does Ms Silk require me to assist in packing and carrying her bags for these upcoming trips??;D;D:love10::love10:

J

jaxonjorja

ants don't sound anywhere near as exciting as a 10, 000 strong mass orgy or bukkake party:laughing4 ;D

G

Gentleman

It's time for a change in scenery. Bunbury will be a monthly visit as of February.

I'd like to visit somewhere before the months end. Does anyone have any suggestions on locations?

Alexandra you can come to my place and stay as long as you like!:love10:

G

Gentleman

Merredin Katanning and Esperance combined permanent residents 18000 Max

( FB's guess)

I reckon your about spot on Farm Boy.
Esperance is the only one over 10000.
I don't think Alexandra would really like to see some of the men that come from some of these places.

F

Farm Boy

I reckon your about spot on Farm Boy.
Esperance is the only one over 10000.
I don't think Alexandra would really like to see some of the men that come from some of these places.

Wrong were friends she likes me.

F

Farm Boy

Well H2 I could not let Gentleman get away with slandering us who live east of the Darling Scarp could I?

Happy2

Legend Member
Well at least your not as cosily related as up here If you marry a third cousin,
your congratulated for bringing in a new gene pool As it has been years since
anyone married so a distant relation
They hardly spoke to me for years marrying outside the district/family

muffdiver

Gold Member
K town and PH would be where the money is, but a lot of the single blokes are of the younger generation in these places and I believe won't treat a lady like yourself, like you should be.

Yes there is always the odd exception

W

WRXXXR

Nah most of those blokes are ok. Bit rough around the edges on the outside but a soft shell on the inside

Happy2

Legend Member
Anyway surely you dont tour the Goldfields Pilbara or farming country if you
only want to meet sensitive new age souls

G

Gentleman

Well H2 I could not let Gentleman get away with slandering us who live east of the Darling Scarp could I?

Just to let you know Farm Boy I live about 4 hours drive from Perth so I know what sort of people you might find in some of these towns.

A

AlexandraSilk

Aw are you bored with us :(
I could never grow bored you Sexnut!. But I would like a change of scenery. Variety is the spice of life.

Nah most of those blokes are ok. Bit rough around the edges on the outside but a soft shell on the inside
This is so true.

Ms Silk, I thought you had to follow the demand? Or how does it work?
Yes, I plan to follow demand. Which is why I started the thread.

W

WRXXXR

Spend two weeks in k-town or hedland and you'll make a killing then!!

Lot of blokes with cash pass through that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.