• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

AlexandraSilk BLOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlexandraSilk

Working as a Private Lady certainly has its benefits; more money, flexible hours, autonomy. However it’s not for everyone. Working privately you forgo the social aspect of a parlour. It’s you alone in your apartment. There is also an increased risk of danger working alone. Private girls also have to deal with “no shows”. There are plenty of ladies who give it a try and return to “in house”. Many ladies choose to do both; splitting their time between a brothel whilst seeing the odd client at home.

It amazes me; I assume everyone will do well when they decide to work privately. However, I’m beginning to learn it’s not so. Working privately is like running a business. You need to be available to your clients. Obviously you don’t want to be working 24/7, but answering phone calls, text messages, emails etc is something which needs to be attended to throughout the day each day and night. Whether I be “at work” or not. (Work seems misrepresented, as it’s often so much fun it shouldn’t be referred to as work)

There are so many responsibilities which you are entirely answerable for; marketing for one, advertising, advertising, and more advertising. Your environment is your responsibility, cleaning your workspace. The laundry (fresh towels and sheets for each and every client) Building and maintaining a client base, without them you are nothing. Then there is the maintenance; hair, makeup, exercise, tanning etc. Our bodies are our income. The “work” parts are the duties required when I am not seeing my gentlemen.

L

lillian.tan

I usually write a note as a little reminder to myself for those who cancel last minute and no shows.
This helps me decide whether I would choose to correspond with them again or not.

Just the other day as I was advising my 'boys' for a change of my phone number, someone responded and we ended up exchanging a few SMS-es.
He came close to making an appointment,till there's one sentence from him which raised an alarm for me..now silly me for not doing this before but then I did go back to my notes and I found out that he has had a few last minute cancellations in the past and he wasn't always corresponding in a gentleman like manner.

I politely refused and when he demanded an explanation, I did so by describing everything that were said during our previous correspondence..

I still keep his number..just in case he decided to have another try...

A

Alecia the Foxx

You have to be on to it to work privately. That means you have to be media savvy, as well as safety savvy. That is why there are not many young girls working privately. They tend to work the parlors/brothels as all they have to do is turn up for their shifts and stay. Older ladies who like the autonomy and can arrange things to suit themselves are more likely to be the private workers.

L

lillian.tan

I happen to enjoy private work more as it gives me more flexibility to do my daily chores in between appointments.. but I agree that there are more to it than just what's on the surface..
Being timely is very important so not to mess up your whole schedule..
Discretion and less exposure to the public is also another 'plus' thing on private.. Perth is wayyy too small!!!!

You also have to make sure that you work with reliable ladies for your playmates because it can be a problem if they dont follow the same principle as yours....
Nevertheless, i believe that if you started on this industry by being a 24/7 outcall who is on the go all the time ( even under an agency) - youre already (sort of) 40 % there..

Kisses

Lillian

S

Saige

Good thread girls....and yes I often toy with the idea of going back to brothel work...it not being about money as I believe you do your job right and the money will follow (yes you take a pay cut in brothel but still a good living if you put the time in). There are so many plus and minuses for both. Every time I hit a stumbling point, as you do, all part and parcel of life's journey with growing and learning...I think F-it I am going back to Langtrees...but there is usually a client (or several sometime lol) who sit down with me and let me bounce all the ups and downs and talk it out and a always end up with the answer of private work.

Lillian gorgeous girl...I find private life just as "out there in public eye" as brothel work (though I do have to say was never a LT's night girl so understand different kettle of fish). We are all still talked about, rated and though this is great it is part and parcel of the marketing side can be tiresome (sometimes hurtful). if I am not on one of the forums for a period, (and I consciously took big step back for this reason) the calls and emails of concern is lovely and appreciated at how many people have real genuineness for you and your presence in there lives, but sometimes in the back of your head you think...ummmm hey have a life with a family and friends and things I like to do outside the industry. I think people forget this????

But the comradery is definitely one of the big one...my days at Langtrees with Tracey, Anna, Jasmine and the rest were always full of laughter and great but also many conversations and discussion about marketing and we were going to turn days shifts into busiest shift ever (Trace and I love a good challenge).

Lill's do you still do both private and brothel work?? or are you just private now?? And how did you find that balance??

xxx

L

lillian.tan

Ah.. That is indeed true

We are always talked about, rated still by people .. I'd just think of it like end of year exams at school. You can't always score a perfect ten all the time :)

In terms of being 'out there in public eye' , I found that being privates allows me to have a greater degree of control to choose who I wish to see. I won't have my face being seen by people who won't necessarily book.

I will screen them based on our correspondence to then decide whether I would see them or not.
Sometimes, if they are being untoward, I would choose to refuse the appointment.

Having said that, I do miss the chit chats and gossips with the girls; however I found that I'm now living a healthier lifestyle as I choose my days for when I wish to stay up late and when I wish to have an early night. I can read more books, expand my culinary tastes more often these days and well, have time to live more.

Nevertheless, I still drop in every now and then just to have a quick chit chat or catch up on gossips with some of the girls.

As for your last curiosity, I am fully independent now and hopefully will remain so for a long time.. However,again, I'm happy to (probably) organize an arrangement with agencies if the agreed terms are favorable :D

A

AlexandraSilk

Tomorrow I will be off to Dunsborough to enjoy a couple of days rest. The time will be spent eating good food and drinking great wine. Resting and relaxing by the pool and at the beach. With maybe a tiny shopping trip or two whilst there.

As always my phone will be with me and phone enquiries are welcome. However, apologies to my Perth clients as I will not be available to see you until my return on Friday night.

Demon

Legend Member
Have a great time in a great part of the country. Enjoy the wine, food and relaxing atmosphere.

P

Perth boy

Have a great trip Alexandra.

Wise was a great place to eat. Went a few weeks back.

A

AlexandraSilk

Thank you Perth Boy. Will keep Wise mind. Cape Wine bar is usually on the list of places to enjoy. The other place I always insist on visiting is Samudra. However, I'd only recommend this eatery to those who enjoy extremely healthy food.

W

WRXXXR

Thank you Perth Boy. Will keep Wise mind. Cape Wine bar is usually on the list of places to enjoy. The other place I always insist on visiting is Samudra. However, I'd only recommend this eatery to those who enjoy extremely healthy food.

I'm not big on their food (luck chicken treat isn't far!) but they do quality coffee and smoothies.

If your staying at bunker bay resort, leave the door open and skippy might come in! My lady friend was far from impressed but I like them

A

AlexandraSilk

First night almost over. After checking in and unpacking I enjoyed a glass of Delemont champagne watching the sunset. A light dinner of Chicken and salad, finished off with a cheese platter and more wine.

A quiet night soaking in the tub. Followed my some personal TLC; slathering my slender body in moisturizing cream, panting my nails finishing off with a rejuvenating facial. Ah, loving my holiday.

C

Claremont diver

Don't forget breakfast at Artezen, dinner at The Goose in Busselton and track down a bottle of Snake and Herring Sav Blanc Semillion (absolutely beautiful drop). Just back myself and very chilled from wines and dives :)

A

AlexandraSilk

As of 3:00pm today I became the official owner of my own little apartment in East Perth. It does need a little TLC, new floor covers, paint, freshen up the bathrooms and kitchens, but it's all mine. Even the stained carpets and ripped curtains.

Yes, I will be moving to the new location. However, not until the apartment has received a little TLC Silk style.

aDel_

Gold Member
oh how im jealous!!! id love to be able to afford my own place. i live with 4 house mates in a 5x3 but still id love to be able to have my own place even to rent but alas to expensive for this girly :( makes me a sad panda :p

P

Perth boy

Well done Alex, you wont go wrong buying property and now is the time to buy.

I hope you fixed your intrest rate I belive we got one last drop in rates this year and its on its way up again. (or paid cash)

A

AlexandraSilk

Thank you all for your kind words.

Perth boy well I certainly didn't pay cash. Though what a dream to have that amount of cash floating around.
However, I was able to lock in a very low interest rate.

W

WRXXXR

Congrats!

Nothing better than oweing the bank hundreds of thousands and paying 6 or 700 a week in interest :p

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
I would have thought a WL could pay cash for a place.
If I was a hooker charging $500 a punt. I would look at it as a full time job. I'd aim for 3 clients a day or rather 15 a week. So weekly I'd gross $7,500. I'd aim to work 45 out of 52 weeks a year so make an annual salary of $337,000.

IanMoone

Silver Member
I would have thought a WL could pay cash for a place.
If I was a hooker charging $500 a punt. I would look at it as a full time job. I'd aim for 3 clients a day or rather 15 a week. So weekly I'd gross $7,500. I'd aim to work 45 out of 52 weeks a year so make an annual salary of $337,000.

What about all the overheads the girls have to pay for and not to mention the dreaded Tax.

W

WRXXXR

Many wouldn't declare for a start.

I'd imagine a decent WL would hover around 100-150k.

Good money but not enough to pay cash for a house! Enough to build a decent deposit and live relatively comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.