A Scorpion......... in suburbia?

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
20191128_210820.jpg 20191128_211038.jpg
My cats found it on my outdoor patio, so freaky to see one in the flesh! Exoskeleton perhaps. Has anyone else seen one in their backyard? The scorpion freaked me out so much that I was throwing all 4 cats back inside the house! Killed it by crushing it with a leg of a chair. Still perplexed at seeing one, so close!

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
View attachment 78759 View attachment 78760
My cats found it on my outdoor patio, so freaky to see one in the flesh! Exoskeleton perhaps. Has anyone else seen one in their backyard? The scorpion freaked me out so much that I was throwing all 4 cats back inside the house! Killed it by crushing it with a leg of a chair. Still perplexed at seeing one, so close!

I hope you picked it up and binned it...

A

Annoyance

We have them here in WA, they're called sand scorpions here since they prefer sandy conditions. Queens park has a bushland reserve contains a bunch of those critters, if you live around there. I've seen more snakes and centipedes then them.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
We have them here in SA
One of my sons had a black scorpion in his pocket when he was little. Pulled it out going look what I found.
They are common arachnids found in gardens and forests throughout Australia

In India The Red Indian scorpion is deadly to humans .
There is 5 dangerous scorpions found there

A

Annoyance

No.. no. and NO I am not playing this game... The mental image that conjures up is well..
Hehehe, hey you started it first... LoL.
Yer for me i'll say a few mins is my best for curiosity no more after that Phoebe...:hilarious::wideyed:

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hehehe, hey you started it first... LoL.
Yer for me i'll say a few mins is my best for curiosity no more after that Phoebe...:hilarious::wideyed:

I said any Human Ones .... Not many people have watched that whole movie... but you must of done!

A

Annoyance

So have you Phoebe adding centipedes and human ones =? Conclusion? heh.
Nope not all... I've skipped most of it to see the end result since this type of horror is one of a kind, unless someone is crazy enough to remake it in the future.

A

Annoyance

If I saw one IRL I won't know what to do, run, call for help or laugh from the stupidity of it. But making it a reality in this day and ages is much easier with Booze and a lot of strong super glue. LoL. Next interesting experiment should be a donut right Phoebe? :hilarious:
Just think what the hospital folks will think and say. LoL