A Big Prize worth $25,000

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
in my case i would prefer the winnings to be deposited into my mortgage not that i would be allowd to enter anyways :)

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
I thought the 1st post was clear that I am thinking of running a large competition in the new year. I am judging the feedback to see if would be advantageous as I would only consider doing it and expending this sort of money if the members kept producing the informative review posts for all states that we have been getting over the last 2 months in Perth.It really depends on the members feedback and the support members show to the advertisers which includes the Langtrees VIP Perth, Canberra & Darwin.
I personally believe next year is going to be very hard trading for the sex industry Australia wide and unless we diversify our advertising $$$ our Business will suffer.

I have just recently closed trading days in Canberra and no longer open on Mondays & Tuesdays.This has already proved cost effective with half the staffing and double the profits with an increase in the first week of over 55% for the 5 ladies that we now wok with each week.

I am considering closing Langtrees of Perth after the new year in the days and trading seven nights a week.
I have recently cut down my newspaper advertising and tried more web based options with some success, and like I said am considering using $1000 a week of this advertising budget making the forum stronger as it is the social media for Langtrees.com.

Before I make a final decision, I would need to be convinced that it was a good business investment, hence why I asked for feedback.

Now should I close Langtrees in the daytime, Secrets will be able to cater for a large proportion of our day regulars, and we would offer a 4pm-midnight shift, & Midnight to 8am shift for our late night Guests
Spicey loved your comment, if I do this competition and you win, you can become the official unofficial tester.:):):)
With Perth now being closed during the day what is the possibilities of it daytime opening again say instead if open 24/7 just something like only open all day on Saturday and Sunday's?

Happy2

Legend Member
With Perth now being closed during the day what is the possibilities of it daytime opening again say instead if open 24/7 just something like only open all day on Saturday and Sunday's?
I feel for the day time ladies who could not work nights due to family responsibilities or similar

As you said Jake dally I wonder if weekends will see the daytime shifts revived

And what quieter trade does for the idea of a large prize

Spit.mcphee

Silver Member
25k gift voucher.
Harley would be wasted on me, just sold my last one. It was a sporty so its only half a harley really. Lol

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
MAK - I am inclined to agree with you. Trading conditions - not only in the sex industry, but in general will be tough next year.

Going to a brothel and spending time with a beautiful lady is a "luxury" for most (as compared to a necessity) and luxury items are the first things that get cut when ones financial situation is under a bit of pressure.

That being said, I do think there are ways to keep your business running profitably 24 hours a day, but whatever you do DON'T cut your advertising budget. Maintaining corporate and product brand recognition should be considered an ongoing business investment. The moment it stops, it begins to lose power immediately, and future sales are in jeopardy. Studies have shown it takes four to six months to see the results of an advertising program. Cutting back during a downturn is like throwing away that investment. Maintenance today costs much less
than rebuilding tomorrow.

Develop a strategic marketing plan. Don’t waste money advertising the wrong message in the wrong place and to the wrong audience.

So what to do?? The idea of a competition is good and I for one would love to get a $25 000 payday. The problem with that is that I am not sure that by running a competition you will be able to generate an additional $25 000 worth of advertising revenue on this website.

Furthermore, as you suggest, the thought of a punter taking your $25 000 prize money and going to spend it at the local AMP is clearly not a brilliant outcome.

As I see it, you have 2 income streams. One coming from punters going to Langtrees and the other from advertising generated from this site.

The question is, where are you trying to increase your revenue.???

If you are trying to boost your advertising revenue from this site, clearly you have to get more "hits" and more people to use this site.

If, on the other hand, you are trying to boost your income from punters at Langtrees, then you need to get more people through the doors. (and onto the beds).

During tough economic times, people are always looking for a "good deal" - during such times, pricing is very important.
  • Why not offer "day time" specials at Langtrees (with meaningful discounts).?
  • Why not offer "doubles' or "4 hand massage" and waive the double room price that is currently being charged (After all, only one room is being used).
  • Allow the ladies to "test the market" by reducing their prices and see if their business picks up.
  • Reduce the cost of the room in the overall price.

Getting back to the competition - for what my 2c is worth, I would like to suggest that in order to enter, one has to go the Langtrees X amount of times (maybe twice or three times) and each time one has to follow that up with a proper review on TS of the lady as well as the establishment.
This essentially generates "free advertising" for both the lady as well as for Langtrees.
In addition, with all these new reviews on TS, you will probably get a lot more people visiting TS and that in turn can create additional advertising revenue for the website.

It might also be worthwhile formalising the reviews and creating a template - much the same as Punter Planet does and each reviewer needs to complete all the sections within the template.

After the competition has run for a few months, you would draw the lucky winner(s) from all those people who visited Langtrees and wrote the required reviews.

The Prize - maybe a years free sex with any of the ladies at Langtrees (With a maximum of 125 visits). By doing this, the only cost to Langtrees would be the cost of paying the lady. Obviously the room cost would be waived. 125 visists x $200 to each lady per time = $25 000.

As far as the punter is concerned, he/she has just received $50 000 worth of free sex (normal cost including room would be $400).

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if anybody actually managed to take up the full prize (125 visits in one year) but I would like to face that challenge.

David15

Bronze Member
The Prize - maybe a years free sex with any of the ladies at Langtrees (With a maximum of 125 visits). By doing this, the only cost to Langtrees would be the cost of paying the lady. Obviously the room cost would be waived. 125 visists x $200 to each lady per time = $25 000.

As far as the punter is concerned, he/she has just received $50 000 worth of free sex (normal cost including room would be $400).

I would be EXTREMELY surprised if anybody actually managed to take up the full prize (125 visits in one year) but I would like to face that challenge.

I like the sound of this ( and he had some other good points), while money is great, I'd relish the challenge to fulfill the "obligation" ;)

An interesting twist might be that if the 2.5 times per week were not met then re-run the competition with the remaining time.....

Think of the conversations you could have
A - I won $25k
B - I get to shag up to 125 women this year.........

No-brainer for me

Spit.mcphee

Silver Member
Its only twice a day for 2 months!

But thats what i would do if i had a few lotto $$. Stuff the mortgage.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
With the growth of the forum I am thinking of running a big prize competition for members from the 1st Jan to the 31st of June next year valued at $25,000

Would it be best to have a Harley Davidson?
A New Car?
Or just plain cash.

Dont be chicken Mary Anne how about a week with you or one night NHB ?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Maybe instead of giving such a large sum of money... Give vouchers for langtrees? Say a year of sex? One hour per week- $400 times 52 is $20800 ;)

Then everyone wins. Client gets free sex, ladies make money. You save money... hehe

jpcw123

Silver Member
Personally I like the idea of the Bike or maybe a Bike/Car option. Best comps I have entered have always been for something that I dream of but would never be able to justify spending cash on.

Another one could be a holiday at an all adult resort, now that would be worthy of Talking sex :)

Happy2

Legend Member
Personally I like the idea of the Bike or maybe a Bike/Car option. Best comps I have entered have always been for something that I dream of but would never be able to justify spending cash on.

Another one could be a holiday at an all adult resort, now that would be worthy of Talking sex :)
Love your holiday idea

Freeballin

Gold Member
MAK - I am inclined to agree with you. Trading conditions - not only in the sex industry, but in general will be tough next year.

Going to a brothel and spending time with a beautiful lady is a "luxury" for most (as compared to a necessity) and luxury items are the first things that get cut when ones financial situation is under a bit of pressure.

That being said, I do think there are ways to keep your business running profitably 24 hours a day, but whatever you do DON'T cut your advertising budget. Maintaining corporate and product brand recognition should be considered an ongoing business investment. The moment it stops, it begins to lose power immediately, and future sales are in jeopardy. Studies have shown it takes four to six months to see the results of an advertising program. Cutting back during a downturn is like throwing away that investment. Maintenance today costs much less
than rebuilding tomorrow.

Develop a strategic marketing plan. Don’t waste money advertising the wrong message in the wrong place and to the wrong audience.

So what to do?? The idea of a competition is good and I for one would love to get a $25 000 payday. The problem with that is that I am not sure that by running a competition you will be able to generate an additional $25 000 worth of advertising revenue on this website.

Furthermore, as you suggest, the thought of a punter taking your $25 000 prize money and going to spend it at the local AMP is clearly not a brilliant outcome.

As I see it, you have 2 income streams. One coming from punters going to Langtrees and the other from advertising generated from this site.

The question is, where are you trying to increase your revenue.???

If you are trying to boost your advertising revenue from this site, clearly you have to get more "hits" and more people to use this site.

If, on the other hand, you are trying to boost your income from punters at Langtrees, then you need to get more people through the doors. (and onto the beds).

During tough economic times, people are always looking for a "good deal" - during such times, pricing is very important.
  • Why not offer "day time" specials at Langtrees (with meaningful discounts).?
  • Why not offer "doubles' or "4 hand massage" and waive the double room price that is currently being charged (After all, only one room is being used).
  • Allow the ladies to "test the market" by reducing their prices and see if their business picks up.
  • Reduce the cost of the room in the overall price.

Getting back to the competition - for what my 2c is worth, I would like to suggest that in order to enter, one has to go the Langtrees X amount of times (maybe twice or three times) and each time one has to follow that up with a proper review on TS of the lady as well as the establishment.
This essentially generates "free advertising" for both the lady as well as for Langtrees.
In addition, with all these new reviews on TS, you will probably get a lot more people visiting TS and that in turn can create additional advertising revenue for the website.

It might also be worthwhile formalising the reviews and creating a template - much the same as Punter Planet does and each reviewer needs to complete all the sections within the template.

After the competition has run for a few months, you would draw the lucky winner(s) from all those people who visited Langtrees and wrote the required reviews.

Now this is a competition!!! I am in!!! Hahaha.... or maybe split it and have a first second and third prize
70 visits 1st prize
35 visits 2nd prize and
20 visits 3rd prize....
But hey the possibilities are endless...