A Big Prize worth $25,000

Subiman

Gold Member
Hi Mary-Anne,

From my perspective cash is always the better option, that way the winner can indulge in whatever they want including choosing one of the options you mentioned should that tickle your fancy.

Of course from the other side of the fence offering a 'prize' that is valued at $? allows for real value versus a perceived value.

Either way I think a competition is a great idea.

Cheers

S

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I personally believe as has been said, cash. That way the winner could spend some at Langtrees and get a holiday as well.

I know i could do with the cash lol

naughtish

Gold Member
I personally would love cash as well.. that way can fulfil some fantasies at Langtrees plus save the money for other things..

Happy2

Legend Member
I'd say Cash And hopefully some of it then comes back through the doors In the form of work for the ladies

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Dont wanna b P.I.T.A. again ..;) but cum on ya can give us a hint

JustMe

Gold Member
Cash better option. Hate to finally go out and get my Harley just to finally win a competition and get a another harley as a prize. o_O

(Though I don't expect to buy a bike any time soon).

magrov

Diamond Member
Cash, and to be honest Langtrees would be getting a portion of it if I won. That's probably the case for most who would enter. The bucket list fantasies I could fulfill...

Spicey

Gold Member
It has got to be cash. That way you do not need to explain to anyone outside the forum where the Harley came from. Not everyone can travel also.
For me, most of the cash would all go back into punting. And most at LT, an opportunity to try every girl on the menu! It would be the most memorable year of your life!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I thought the 1st post was clear that I am thinking of running a large competition in the new year. I am judging the feedback to see if would be advantageous as I would only consider doing it and expending this sort of money if the members kept producing the informative review posts for all states that we have been getting over the last 2 months in Perth.It really depends on the members feedback and the support members show to the advertisers which includes the Langtrees VIP Perth, Canberra & Darwin.
I personally believe next year is going to be very hard trading for the sex industry Australia wide and unless we diversify our advertising $$$ our Business will suffer.

I have just recently closed trading days in Canberra and no longer open on Mondays & Tuesdays.This has already proved cost effective with half the staffing and double the profits with an increase in the first week of over 55% for the 5 ladies that we now wok with each week.

I am considering closing Langtrees of Perth after the new year in the days and trading seven nights a week.
I have recently cut down my newspaper advertising and tried more web based options with some success, and like I said am considering using $1000 a week of this advertising budget making the forum stronger as it is the social media for Langtrees.com.

Before I make a final decision, I would need to be convinced that it was a good business investment, hence why I asked for feedback.

Now should I close Langtrees in the daytime, Secrets will be able to cater for a large proportion of our day regulars, and we would offer a 4pm-midnight shift, & Midnight to 8am shift for our late night Guests
Spicey loved your comment, if I do this competition and you win, you can become the official unofficial tester.:):):)

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Oh I really hope you don't close during the day! It would be such a shame for the ladies that work during the day to lose our regular clientele and as I personally am not able to work nights I'd hate to have to leave my Langtrees family :(

However if you do decide to close I hope we get some warning so I can give my clients a bit of notice :)

X

Bambi

Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
Langtrees Perth is iconic for being 24hrs a day. I think it would be a real loss to close during the day.The FIFO guys need there midday last chance fun before they fly out

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Langtrees Perth is iconic for being 24hrs a day. I think it would be a real loss to close during the day.The FIFO guys need there midday last chance fun before they fly out

Exactly :) and where else would our lovely gentlemen go in the early hours of the day to find comfort? ;)

Bravo

Silver Member
With the growth of the forum I am thinking of running a big prize competition for members from the 1st Jan to the 31st of June next year valued at $25,000

Would it be best to have a Harley Davidson?
A New Car?
Or just plain cash.

Cash is always king.

But if the intention is advertisement and customer reviews, personally I would suggest credits.

Or perhaps from a selection the punters can help choose the winners prize?

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
A pick of your crop and airfares/accommodation for a long weekend in Hamilton Island. I did think of Rotto, but quokkas don't do it for me.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Cash so you can choose.
I just hope we don't have to do promotions and have our picture taken unless it gets pixelated :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think a prize needs to be freely given, the thought of my advertising dollar buying a Harley for a genuine winner I can live with, the thought of $25,000 taken down the road and spent at another brothel makes me sweat, and I don't think it is fair to have a prize that i say has to be spent at my bordello.
My thought of offering the prize is to build the forums across Australia, we are strong in WA doing nicely in Adelaide and Darwin but all other areas we are weak on male reviews and feedback, which is what the forum members love, the blokes point of view.
I need more members ideas, if I spend $1000 a week I need to see a return of $7000 per week in this economy which equates to 35 bums on seats in darwin canberra and Perth.

Happy2

Legend Member
$25 000 and a written promise by the winner not to use it in rival establishment

I reckon you should have at least 10 000 posts up to enter as well