2012 New Years Resolutions?

W

WRXXXR

New Years resolutions are like Greek plates
Designed to be broken So be as altruistic as you like .

Perhaps if they didn't waste their money on broken plates, they wouldn't be in financial ruin!!

Demon

Legend Member
Saw a 2011 program recently which said that Greece had made breaking plates at events and celebrations illegal, due to the high injury rate. It seems that the breaking involved throwing them at people in many cases.

B

Bonnie

Botox??? Sure you can do without it. Your clients still want to see your facial expressions when you CUM! :laughing4 :la::icon_blow

BAHAHAHAH

True

but surely they want me to stay this good looking ;)

aahaha

Happy2

Legend Member
Saw a 2011 program recently which said that Greece had made breaking plates at events and celebrations illegal, due to the high injury rate. It seems that the breaking involved throwing them at people in many cases.

proctologist to patient

'how did you get Royal Doulton stuck up there?"
"A million to one shot Doc I bent over to pick up a Drachma at a Greek wedding And someone threw a saucer at me

Demon

Legend Member
proctologist to patient

'how did you get Royal Doulton stuck up there?"
"A million to one shot Doc I bent over to pick up a Drachma at a Greek wedding And someone threw a saucer at me

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Probably better than 1,000,000 to 1. Maybe 1,000 to 1 up there, but 10 to 1 being hit there.

Happy2

Legend Member
Quit smoking, play more golf and go fishing more :)

Well if you play golf like me it should be a easy resolution to keep You hit the ball into the water hazard and your cigarette goes out as you duck under the water to get the ball and while your there see if the groundsman has seeded the water hazard with Bream If so Three birds with one stone

Demon

Legend Member
Well if you play golf like me it should be a easy resolution to keep You hit the ball into the water hazard and your cigarette goes out as you duck under the water to get the ball and while your there see if the groundsman has seeded the water hazard with Bream If so Three birds with one stone

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Sounds like my golf. Don't smoke already, but the other 2 apply.

David_San

Gold Member
buy a house, do a Contiki while I'm still young, and of course get laid more than I did this year!

P

Penny

1. Finish my study
2. Get an awesome Job that pulls the big figures
3. Move back to the red dirt and decent fishing.

A

AlexandraSilk

New Years Resolution

Eat less sweets and chocolates.
Spoil myself at least once a week.
Continue exercise regime.

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Try to put the wheels in motion to move on, been in one place for way way to long, 13yrs in this place is enough. Either down south or back Eastbound, only thing if Eastbound it will by myself this time.

N

nicuma

better paying job and more $$ to spend on WLs...like most others i guess lol

y not. :la:

D

DAVE1982

Quit smoking...... again, drink more-if possible? and get laid more (might need to see more WL's) lol.

S

suave_sam

1: Find an adventurous high paying job in my occupation
2: Vastly improve my fitness
3: Improve sex life