2012 New Years Resolutions?

asianguy77

Diamond Member
As 2011 draws to a close, and we start to look towards 2012, have you already thought about what your 2012 New Year Resolutions will be?

Are you someone who makes New Year Resolutions and if so do you set them fairly attainable or something to stretch for?

B

Bonnie

I must go to Europe this year, its attainable, I just need to have strong will power!, i can do this!!!!! haha

B

Bonnie

Because I have an expensive lifestyle which I am now very used to lol

In other words... I SPEND WAY TOO MUCH!

:nono:

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Because I have an expensive lifestyle which I am now very used to lol

In other words... I SPEND WAY TOO MUCH!

:nono:

I see. Guess its a sacrifice a few shoes here and there, and LV and Gucci handbags. :) YOU CAN DO IT

B

Bonnie

That is true

and the deluxe spa treatments, colonial silver/ detox remedies and must totally scratch the thought of botox, at least for another year or so.

lol

asianguy77

Diamond Member
That is true

and the deluxe spa treatments, colonial silver/ detox remedies and must totally scratch the thought of botox, at least for another year or so.

lol

Botox??? Sure you can do without it. Your clients still want to see your facial expressions when you CUM! :laughing4 :la::icon_blow

Fudd

Foundation Member
Well, 2012 will be the first time I'll be making a resolution......time to stop smoking. This may be ugly!!!!..... :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
Have you tried to give up previously, and are you going cold turkey?

.....no.......and no to both questions. My doctor (who berated me for an ugly blood pressure reading) will be prescribing champix (I think it's called) to help me..... :)

Demon

Legend Member
Well, 2012 will be the first time I'll be making a resolution......time to stop smoking. This may be ugly!!!!..... :)

Go for it. It can't be that hard. My father successfully gave up 6 times that I know of.

W

wingman

Need to hit the gym more, been getting lazy in December with all the christmas functions on. Sets a bad example for those who are following my progress.

Happy2

Legend Member
That is true

lol

Beautiful ladies like your self have absolutely no need of botox
And I guess you have seen how poisonous silver even in colloidal state can be?

W

WRXXXR

I don't have resolutions, rather goals.

2011 was all about building & finishing a house so 2012 is all about making solid financial decisions.

Also like to get a better work V life balance but proving somewhat difficult

Demon

Legend Member
I don't have resolutions, rather goals.

2011 was all about building & finishing a house so 2012 is all about making solid financial decisions.

Also like to get a better work V life balance but proving somewhat difficult

Great way to think about it. Go get it done.

Happy2

Legend Member
My only meaningful resolution Will be for me and maybe others on this forum To slow down our posting rate so Demon can get the Position of Number One Poster

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Why is it i never get to doing my New Year's Resolution. But i'm definately going to get to it this year. And all the best to everyone for next year. xxxxxx

N

Naughty Thoughts

Same as wingman - exercise more. Same as last year. And the year before... :(

Fudd

Foundation Member
My only meaningful resolution Will be for me and maybe others on this forum To slow down our posting rate so Demon can get the Position of Number One Poster

...look over your shoulder, H2......Demon is about to pass you.....lol.....hell, it seems like it was only yesterday when he notched up a 1000 posts....... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
...look over your shoulder, H2......Demon is about to pass you.....lol.....hell, it seems like it was only yesterday when he notched up a 1000 posts....... :)

You know Fudd I'm sure our friend Demon. Even when he visits the beautiful Saige et al
He is still posting away.. lol

W

WRXXXR

Hate to say it guys, but if you haven't done your "resolution" this year, or last year then you probably won't this year either :p

N

Naughty Thoughts

...but if you haven't done your "resolution" this year, or last year then you probably won't this year either...

Curse you! *shakes fist* Keep your facts away from my delusions! :D

J

JasRob

Hahahha I am a type of person who goes with the flow...new years resolution doesn't work for me..lol...

Happy2

Legend Member
New Years resolutions are like Greek plates
Designed to be broken So be as altruistic as you like .