$1000 Langtrees Bordello Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yes John john is the winner and congratulations . Can you please call Sue Monday to Friday in the day time and she will arrange your prize at your convenience. Sorry for the delay in confirmation.08 9473 8997 is the number to call..

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Yes John john is the winner and congratulations . Can you please call Sue Monday to Friday in the day time and she will arrange your prize at your convenience. Sorry for the delay in confirmation.08 9473 8997 is the number to call..

Congtaulatons JohnJohn on your Prize. Look forward to helping you choose a lovely Lady here in Perth if you choose =)

Freeballin

Gold Member
Bring on the Feb draw!!!
Good luck all.
But could you confirm is it 5 threads or 5 posts ie: jouning in on threads is counted. Sorry only new here...

Freeballin

Gold Member
Make sure you guys enter the Feb draw. I read on a post that if there is not enough entrants it will stop....
Hit up the little tab up the top with 3 vertical lines beside the forums tab and get entering.....
Good luck

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I wonder if the lucky winner got to try out the red love seat/bonking chair at Langtrees O it looks like fun

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I haven't reopened this competition for March, I was not happy with the response in Feb, and going to try smaller based prizes for a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.