$1000 Langtrees Bordello Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Each month on the first of each month we will draw this competition, and offer the winner a $1000 Langtrees Interlude.
This can be 2.5hrs with a lovely lady, or used for airfares and a smaller booking to the value of $1000
If the winner is not a punter we will offer them a overnight stay at either Canberra or Perth to experience what it is really like behind closed doors. Couples are welcomed to enter and just enjoy our luxurious rooms.

Conditions 1. You must have 5 posts at the time of draw otherwise you default and your prize value will be added to next months draw.
2 You must be over 18 yrs of age
3 You have 2 months after the draw to use your prize.
4. You can transfer your prize to another member
5. Prize must be used at Langtrees VIP Perth, Canberra or Darwin. Airfares can be purchased from the $1000 prize pool.
All members of the forum are eligible to enter, should the winner not want the prize it will roll over and the next months prize will double.

Dallas

Legend Member
$1000 would get me to Perth, then dreaming of winning the Miss Chloe comp as well yay!!! ... so a discounted hour with her which I'd end up extending until I was broke, but it would be so worth it! :)

V

vader

$1000 would get me to Perth, then dreaming of winning the Miss Chloe comp as well yay!!! ... so a discounted hour with her which I'd end up extending until I was broke, but it would be so worth it! :)

That's a game plan Dallas!! Win both comps........what a day that would be:D

luckydayau

All ever good
Bronze Member
Excellent and congratulations to talkin sex. It is the most informative forum and i can speak from experience in that the revews are very accurate in their descriptions. The reviewers therefor should also be congratulated

Jake "monas"

Silver Member
Each month on the first of each month we will draw this competition, and offer the winner a $1000 Langtrees Interlude.
This can be 2.5hrs with a lovely lady, or used for airfares and a smaller booking to the value of $1000
If the winner is not a punter we will offer them a overnight stay at either Canberra or Perth to experience what it is really like behind closed doors. Couples are welcomed to enter and just enjoy our luxurious rooms.

Conditions 1. You must have 5 posts at the time of draw otherwise you default and your prize value will be added to next months draw.
2 You must be over 18 yrs of age
3 You have 2 months after the draw to use your prize.
4. You can transfer your prize to another member
5. Prize must be used at Langtrees VIP Perth, Canberra or Darwin. Airfares can be purchased from the $1000 prize pool.
All members of the forum are eligible to enter, should the winner not want the prize it will roll over and the next months prize will double.
About the first condition do you mean that when you enter the comp you need a minimum of 5 posts or on the day of the draw you need exactly 5 posts?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The day of draw you need 5 posts or more, should a member with less post win, the prize will double for the next month as he or she cannot claim the prize.

purplefixer

Silver Member
Mind.

Blown.

So amazing. I'm stopping by Langtrees next week for my inaugural visit, so I'm not star-struck when I win my prize.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.