Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaimi

Gold Member
Hello all! I am interested to know what things make you you? Any weird habits or secret quirks that make you different?

Some of mine. I have to separate my food before I eat (unless its a food that is to be mixed like rice or pasta). And I can't sleep if any cupboards or doors in my room are open.

Let's hear yours :)

Sophie South

Adventurous Brunette
Gold Member
My travel/work bag of condoms is arranged by size from largest to smallest, and they're grouped together with rubber bands.

This travel pack is actually pencil-case sized, which snugly fits a tube of lube and small bottle of hand sanitizer down one side, and the banded stack of condoms down the other. It's so perfect and tidy that sometimes I open it up just to look at it. :hilarious:

Jaimi

Gold Member
My travel/work bag of condoms is arranged by size from largest to smallest, and they're grouped together with rubber bands.

This travel pack is actually pencil-case sized, which snugly fits a tube of lube and small bottle of hand sanitizer down one side, and the banded stack of condoms down the other. It's so perfect and tidy that sometimes I open it up just to look at it. :hilarious:

Love it. Sounds a little bit like how I'd do things lol :)

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
So relatable I still sleep with a plushy unicorn I got when I was 6 years old haha

Me too! A teddy bear that I've had since I was born and take on all of holidays haha!

I love all of my tattoos, that I had designed for me! And my nose piercing, that I hide for work hours ;)
I also can't leave the house unless my bedroom is tidy and my bed is perfectly made

G

Gabriella Cohen

If you lust for great sex than you need to see me for your fantasies.... I love to please!!!

I will be roaming around the forum so please say hi xo

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.